new start, we have let things slip

199lbs!!! woohoo!! well done!! ermmmm I was 11st 13 and 3/4 on Thursday. I need to get closer to 11st and a half as clothes r really snug. Its totm too so feel want to eat everything. Just staying under 12 is my current temporary goal!! Diva I am in LOVE!!! :) xoxo

Hi FSO !! Are you going to spend Christmas with your new man ???

I'm having a sorting out day here at home today. Found some old photos of me from wayyyyyy back !! Eeekkk !! Did I ever look that young and slim ??? I don't really remember !!!

Not looking forward to WI on Monday, the festive mini Peppermint Choc Brownies found me this weekend !!! Delicious, but 100 cals a small square !!! ( which is like two bites in size, or four if you nibble them daintily !!) Plus, I've missed a few walks due to an earache !!

Diva x

Hope your ear ache has settled. Yes we are spending Christmas and new yr together. I cant get under 12 stone!!! I am getting closer to 12 and a half daily!! I need to get back to a gym routine soon as enough is enough :(
Have a great Christmas andI will get in to a better routine come the new year :)

Merry Christmas FSO ( and anyone else lurking on here, lol !! )

I had a very merry food and drink day yesterday, and the scales said 198 lbs this morning !!! That cured my hohoho- ing with the festive goodies !!! Eek !!!

Have a good one, with your new fella and all !! Woohoo !! Hehe !!

I'll be knuckling down to the diet and exercise malarky on the 1st Jan 2013..... NO EXCUSES !!!

Diva x

Happy New Year FSO and anyone else here !!!

Starting again today, not waiting until next Monday.... too dangerous, lol !!

How did you do ? Was your Christmas good ?? We had some snow here, so it did look magical !! I managed a STS, so now determined to kiss 14 st something goodbye, ASAP!!

Diva x

Hi everyone, hope u all enjoyed ur Xmas and new year!!! I really need to get my butt n gear and get moving!! Need to get started on exercise, walking, jogging, I feel it's only way to lose it, along with smaller portion sizes!!!
I need to get busy and take up a hobby or something, because I eat when I'm bored. Any suggestions guys???

Diva
I had a fabulous Christmas and new year! Lots of treats and delights. Unfortunately I have managed to creep up to 12st 8 and a half!!! I have managed to put a stone on very quickly. Disappointed at myself. Started climbing again last night and making it a weekly thing again. Also did visit the gym earlier this week but its the food. I keep failing. I have to start losing though as very little fits in terms of clothes anymore :( I only have myself to blame

Hi FSO, I know how you feel, I have felt so bloated recently, even though I didn't pile on the pounds, I feel sluggish and heavy, those rich foods and the other junk I have consumed !!

I've upped my exercise too, and I'm adjusting the cals back down to around 1200 to 1500 per day, bit of a shock after indulging !!

I'm going to get down to 168 lbs as soon as possible, as I've been ambling along for too long....

We can do it !!!

Diva x

Thanks Diva. I think if I can force myself to stick to 1500 cals a day I will get there but currently really cant see it happening. I feel huge and sluggish and bloated. I am annoyed at myself for letting myself get back here!! Here's hoping I can find the willpower to get there - I have enough reasons to get back down to below 12stone again. Lets see how next week unfolds :(

That's a great attitude. Lets see how the scales fare on Monday.
Hi lightheart - I like active hobbies so do indoor climbing so I guess it depends on what sorts of hobbies you want to try. Make a list of a few different activities and find out how you can get involved!

Where are you FSO ??? It's the weekend again already !!! How's the diet going ?? How's your new beau ?? Dish the goss, girl !! Hehe !!

I'm still walking but snacking a bit too, going to nip it in the bud, I want another pound gone for Monday's WI !!!

Have a happy, healthy weekend !!!

Diva x

Hi Diva
I seem to have good days and bad days re food at the moment but I think I am slowly coming back down. I seem to be in a better routine with the climbing and even attempted a very short run this week but at least it should all help!! The boyfriend is still as lovely as ever but took redundancy so is currently looking for work which is a pain. Hope something comes through for him soon. He is very good at motivating me as it was him that made me go climbing again and we climb every week and I climb in between with another friend for a girly catch up :)
Lets see how this weekend goes foodwise - so far so good and I am staying indoors today studying and that has gone well so far too and doing chores in between.
Have a fab weekend too!! xoxo

Divaaaaaaa. How are youuuuuuu? Omg. I havent lost any weight and the boy proposed!!!!! :) So now I need a kick up the a*** as cannot be 12stone 10 for when I marry as last year I dropped to almost 11 stone! I think I may start a new thread in the hope it will focus me and to have a fresh start! Will change my signature as a new start so as to not feel like a complete failure for piling all the weight back on!!!! Hope you are keeping well! xoxo

Yessss!! I said yess and omg your current weight is more or less what I currently weigh!! That's absolutely fantastic!! I am starting celebrity slim in the morning in the hope it occupies me and gives me some focus as I have lost hope that I can be the weight I was :(
Let's see.
We are getting married in Autumn so I have until then to get sorted. Let's see. If I can't do it now then I know I never will. I am annoyed as I now realise I was happy just under the 12 stone mark and have let it get out of control and back to this weight. I will try and log on more often and hopefully you can motivate me and inspire me! Well done you. You have done absolutely amazing! Really pleased for you! xoxo

Back