New start

Morning!! Glad u found some yummy recipes :)

Have a Lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Forgot to say, check the carb content of mustard - or anything else, for that matter!

I do all my grocery shopping online and spend loads of time looking at the nutrition list - which can vary wildly between brands, even for the same thing, say mayo - you will soon become a label detective like us :) And probably start making more stuff at home. After a short while of examining food contents, I realised how much bad stuff can go into some shop bought products - salt, sugar, preservatives, citric acid (which stalls some people - it's something to watch out for with diet drinks).

I love aldi's and I love atkins. Went shopping today and saved a small fortune at aldi on meat. Another fabby day on Atkins
B bacon eggs and fried mushrooms,tomatoes.
L corned beef salad with olives and lemon juice
D chicken and bacon salad with advocado - this is my new fav....
Bought some ketone sticks from eBay and I'm in the purple so ketosis is defo.
I have so much energy and feel fab.
K xx

I got chicken breast, legs and thighs, mince, pork loin and beef steak enought to last me the week.. x

You got everything I got from aldi last week haha it's brill for meat!! Save a fortune compared to my asda shopxxx

Sure do. What about frozen meats are the recomended or have they got too much carbs in them. I bought a bag of frozen chicken breasts too - chicken is my Atkins guilty pleasure could eat it all day every day. Was on special offer at 1.89 for 8 breasts bargin 0.2g carbs x

Frozen is fine I buy it from Costco, I love chicken too, always have! Great diet where on isn't it :D xxx

Gosh that's a good price for the chicken breasts! There's some recipes for slow cooker chicken on the Just Recipes sticky that are yummy :)

Frozen is fine I buy it from Costco, I love chicken too, always have! Great diet where on isn't it :D xxx

Yeah this is the best diet if you wanna call it a diet..... More like a eat the things you love and loose weight diet.;)

Gosh that's a good price for the chicken breasts! There's some recipes for slow cooker chicken on the Just Recipes sticky that are yummy :)

I have loads of chicken so will have a good look through the stickys. My new years resolution is to be a better cook lol ( I'm was more of a convenient food person - but that was the old me)

Well second day a sucess. Up a bit later tonight as its the weekend and haven't had anything to eat since dinner. Well done me. Normally I would be eating crisps, take away and rubbish. Don't have any cravings for sweet things and as for hunger - I've forgotten what hungry feels like :)
Feeling good. Night all. X

Yayyy well done on day 2 and resisting the usual weekend treats!!

Have a lovely day 3 xxx

Hello and welcome:). Well done so far!

Afternoon.. was a bit of a late riser this morning. Serves me right for staying up late last night.
I have just had the most yummy breaky ever. Egg crepes with mayo and bacon rolled inside. 10/10 from me.
Made them from scratch so hi 5 me.
Loads of great recipies breakfast for induction from this website http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=126133
Xx

Morning!! nothing wrong with a lie in :)

Yummmm that sounds really good!!

I shall have a look at that site!

Good luk for today xxx

Loads of variety for breakfast so for people who are not keen on eggs (i love eggs) there is loads of ideas.

When do you think I should weigh myself? I've not weighed myself since I started don't want to dissapoint myself by weighing too soon? What do you do? Xx

Hiya congratulations on your new baby xxxxx. And good luck on your journey, we're all here to help/support/listen and nag!! Feel free to give us a shout when needed. I'm not so good at keeping upto date in here but the others including stef and Susie are never too faraway, it's a friendly place x.

Back