Step 1 Sole Source New start

Aww I'm
Glad you made it through I'm on the Start of day three started work 7 not had my first shake yet and not too hungry ! Hoping today will be a better day ! Start with a tea and water mmmmmmm tasty lol hope you woke up nice and refreshed x

Morning! Day 3! Headache is there and I just wanna curl up!! But onwards and upwards! Hows it going for u all x

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww I'm
Glad you made it through I'm on the Start of day three started work 7 not had my first shake yet and not too hungry ! Hoping today will be a better day ! Start with a tea and water mmmmmmm tasty lol hope you woke up nice and refreshed x
Haha that's exactly how I start my day tea and water lol, woke up very refreshed but def groggy later in the day! Hope day 3 went well! They say the first 3 are the worst so that's nearly over :D xx

Haha that's exactly how I start my day tea and water lol, woke up very refreshed but def groggy later in the day! Hope day 3 went well! They say the first 3 are the worst so that's nearly over :D xx

That is what I'm holding onto that tomorrow should be better ha ha ! Im glad your sticking to it day four tomorrow why am I excited ?? Lol xx

I'm so hungry today!! Day 4 boo. Hows your day going x

Omg! I just ate 4 raw mushrooms!!!!!

Ha ha I don't think 4 mushroom going to hurt too much hardly any calories in them ha ha that was a random thing to eat ?? Ha ha ha
It's going ok for me feel semi normal hug miss food :( x

Its like I know there in the fridge and just wanted to chew something!!! My heads still banging.had 4 liters of water to!!! How u getting on is this day 4 for u to x

Its like I know there in the fridge and just wanted to chew something!!! My heads still banging.had 4 liters of water to!!! How u getting on is this day 4 for u to x Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm ok but I want food not need! This diet very hard really , I found much easier last time Booooo :( x

Yeah im struggling,m but just take one day and when u get through that day then its another thin day. Im going to bed at 9 most nights lol woop party animal xx

Yeah im struggling,m but just take one day and when u get through that day then its another thin day. Im going to bed at 9 most nights lol woop party animal xx

That my other problem I not slept well for two nights :( looking forward to tomorrow having a SS+ day as in London ! :) xx

Oh lovely yeah food! God im so tired going to bed at 9 watching a bit of tv then sleeping right through til about 6am which isnt good lol xx

Nope! lol u must be knackered though being on the diet so hopefully your sleep will start to sort itself out. Just try and get through tonight and tomorrows another day xxx

Not really I ate raw mushrooms lol!! I'm now laying on sofa with quilt! Gonna wait til 9 then go to bed living the dream! U had all ur shakes today x

Not really I ate raw mushrooms lol!! I'm now laying on sofa with quilt! Gonna wait til 9 then go to bed living the dream! U had all ur shakes today x Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I had my last one about 7:30 . I don't feel hungry do you ? X

Morning day 5! Hope it's a good one xx

Bloody hell I've just binged on ryvitas!!! Its like a force coning over me!! Feel really disappointed in myself #backonittomorrow

Bloody hell I've just binged on ryvitas!!! Its like a force coning over me!! Feel really disappointed in myself #backonittomorrow Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app
Aww don't worry London didn't go so well for me too had bit of pitta bread chicken breast and salad and lentil soup but a lot of walking hoping I get away with it lol xxx

Back