New to Lighterlife

Thanks Tess! :D

Its very exciting, especially after getting the toughest few days out of the way, hopefully it's a slightly easier ride from here!

4 stone in total I think. Ive been at that weight before but I think once I get there I will want to go lower. I've done that before on other diets however and then get so bored when it comes to maintaining and that's where I go wrong. So the aim is to not get too carried away! How much are you aiming to lose?

How's everyone getting on? Today has been tough for me! Keep thinking of how I only lost one pound last week and really want to weigh myself today at home but know its a bad idea :(

Hi Tess, I've found today really difficult too! Lots of cravings, not real hunger, just stuff I want to eat! When is your next WI?

That is exactly how I feel not hungry just having cravings. Just need to keep going its mind over matter isn't it! Next weigh in on Sunday I'm hoping for a bigger loss!

Tess

Is your LLC doing group on Sunday? Mine is shut as its Easter so I have to go on Monday instead...maybe an extra day will do me a favour lol x

Thanks Tash! Will let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed eyy. A couple of people have commented that I've lost weight which I suppose is always a plus.

How have you been getting on?

Tess

I went to LL today and started, day 1 over and it has gone well. Lots of water drunk.
My LLC is not too great, she's new and it shows! However the ladies in the group are all nice, all repeaters and so we have had similar journies which is nice. So today it begins, I will start a diary somewhere when I get 5 mins, good luck tomorrow Tess x

Hi Gemma,

First day over with which is great! Looking forward to seeing some of your diaries once you get going!

Thanks for the good luck tomorrow :) I will post and let you all know how it went x

Hi Gemma, congratulations on making it through day 1!

I think a massive good luck is in order for all of us today, it will be difficult but stay strong! It'll be so worth it in the long run! :)

Hi all!

Went to WI this morning and lost 5 pounds! :)
I'm so chuffed and this has given me so much more motivation!

How are you all getting on?

Tess

Excellent loss Tess, I bet that's spurred you on a bit! I'm trying to avoid all food adverts today. It's amazing how many there are when they bother you!

well done Tess, brilliant!!! day 2 for me, headaches are kicking in and we did an egg hunt for the boys this morning so got sweets everywhere! Luckily my boys and hubby do not have issues with food, so tellnig myself it is ok for them to have such things in moderation as they do, I'm the one who has abused my body. Mum invited us all over for dinner which was nice, so I didn't have to be around food to cook and ubby is now doing tea for the boys, I am really lucky to have such a good support network around it, it means a lot. Happy Easter all! x

Well done Gemma, did you 'disappear' while everyone ate? Everyone has just finished their dinner, my mum (who is also following LL plan with me) has caved and had a roast too! Disappointing! I expect she will have big regrets in an hour or so.

Hi Tass, no I didn't disappear, I stayed and talked and feed my little one. I think it's important not to miss out socially when others are eating, or for me I end up feeling even more isolated. I'm sure your mum will regret it!

Been watching secret eaters this evening, makes me angry hearing people who 'don't know why I'm overweight.' it's simple maths! Rant over, neared some good tips too to remember for maintenance, nothing I didn't know, but always good to refresh knowledge.

Hope you all have a lovely Bank holiday! X

Back