New to MiniMins - not new to SW!

'Celebrated' losing weight by eating too much this morning - breakfast in bed. Ready-made pancakes, certainly not of the magic variety, bananas, Splenda and lemon juice. Absolutely gorgeous, but must be 20 syns worth of pancakes at least.

Oopsy.

On a good note, making good use of my online shopping delivery passes to stock the fridge up with healthy food for the long weekend - Mr Tesco this morning and Mr Ocado this evening. Mr Ocado is very good for frozen fruit, Mr Tesco never brings me the fruit I want!

I made diet coke chicken today, yummy, with loads of veg in it and served on top of Aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash. Really nice. Husband loved it, he had a savoury rice with his.

I've stuck to my syn limits the last two days and still I feel guilty. Maybe I should've just eaten all the chocolate I've daydreamed about! My weight is wobbling a bit, a pound up and down during the week. I find I eat more at the weekends, so a 5-day weekend isn't good for the scales...

I've stuck to my syn limits the last two days and still I feel guilty.

You should be proud of yourself for sticking with your syn limit...

I ate so much chocolate I gave up counting:17729:

I didn't have any eggs bought for me (good thing or bad???) so it was just my chocolate collection in the freezer. Caramel Freddo's and Chupa Chup lollies are my latest syn pleasures.

Probably a good thing as you stayed within your limit and you deserve to have weight off this week:)

I bought myself a box of chocolates and had a little of my son's Easter egg...wired to the moon after all the sugar!!!

I can start tomorrow with a clean slate:fingerscrossed:

I ignored not one, but two buffets today. On one of the buffets, a lovely slice of chocolate tiffin was staring at me, begging me to eat it. And still I ignored it. A caramel freddo after my tea tonight has settled the lust for chocolate.

I made the American style pancakes again yesterday, I used a weight watchers lemon yogurts instead of milk this time. Very nice. Bit harder to cook properly than with milk, but I got the hang of it.

Stayed the same this week after a syn blow-out last weekend - I was good with the curry (I had a byriani) but I drank a lot of wine, plus the sides to the curry.... Not surprised I stayed the same, but not bad considering! this week I have a work dinner, a work lunch and a work curry social - oh dear. My Fitbit does say that I'm twice as active in my new job compared to my old job though, I like that!

I've looked through my diaries on My Fitness Pal and have come to the conclusion that I lose most weight when my proportion of red days is higher and EE days lower with green days for the rest. I've lost 2.6kg so far, about 5 ish pounds, on a wish-loss of 5-7kg. I'm not sure how much I'll manage yet as a lot of my extra weight is from a pill change and the hormones may stop me...

So, for me it'll be EE to protect myself, usually when I'm eating out or am desperate for the paella recipe, and alternating red and green - or a majority red - the rest of the time.

It's good to keep a diary, MFP shows me the fat and calories I've eaten too - my past experience of SW is that when I fell off the wagon, I then ate huge quantities of crap, as I was used to eating so much. This time, I'm trying to keep the serving sizes reasonable and then snack a bit if I'm still hungry.

Chupa chup lollies at 2 syns are brilliant for stopping me eating too much. Shoving a lolly in prevents any more food getting in!!

Have a good day everyone :) x

Hello, I'm new to miniminis bt not slimming world. I joined on 4th Jan 2010 and had previously lost some weight on my own bt cutting down on things like buttr,chocolate and crisps. I reached target in June 2010 with a total weight loss of 3.5 stone. I have been at target ever since, going out of range about 3 times. I recently went out of target range and have about 5 lbs to loose to get bk to target. I havent been to group for about 3 months as I am always busy and feel as though I know the plan well enough to do it at home. Ive come on here to get some support and meal ideas and to give ideas to others were I can xxx

Hello, I'm new to miniminis bt not slimming world. I joined on 4th Jan 2010 and had previously lost some weight on my own bt cutting down on things like buttr,chocolate and crisps. I reached target in June 2010 with a total weight loss of 3.5 stone. I have been at target ever since, going out of range about 3 times. I recently went out of target range and have about 5 lbs to loose to get bk to target. I havent been to group for about 3 months as I am always busy and feel as though I know the plan well enough to do it at home. Ive come on here to get some support and meal ideas and to give ideas to others were I can xxx

Well done you on being do close to target for so long, wow that is really good. Good luck with the 5 pounds! x

Doing well with weight loss - weight is now in the mid to high 63's, I used to be in the low 67's. That's almost half a stone in old money. And I get to eat chocolate most days. Freddo's don't make me feel guilty. Talking of sweets, I'm going to have a Chupa chup!

I even lost weight this week despite a 3 course work meal, 3 work lunchtime buffets and a work curry social. Just shows that it is possible to do SW and eat out.

Back