Attack New to this :-)

Laineymcd

Here I go starting attack today, nervous but excited, gonna post what I ate for the day later & if anyone does read this & see's I'm doing something wrong please do not hesitate to let me know !!!

Good luck Lainey - it's a great plan. x

good luck :) it might be an idea to post what your planning to have to someone with eagle eyes can spot a mistake before it passes your lips

Thanks ladies,
ok well for breakfast I had lean ham slices, came to work & had coffee with skimmed milk, lunch is eggs & more ham slices, snack is oatbran & yogurt & I have sirloin steak for dinner, how does this sound?
Missing my Mayo though I LOVE IT :-(

Hiya Lainey

Welcome to the board :) menu looks good, there's a recipe in the book for dukan mayo...not sure it's much like the real thing - but it's definitely an alternative :)

good luck x

Lainey great, great start and looking good but avoid ham as much as you can - rather have chicken peices or turkey or fish - lots of salt in ham and others who know better than me say to try to limit it if you have it at all though the book does say you can have it!!!! x

Thanks for the words of encouragement (really does help & makes me smile)
ok so day one has gone good, just hope now I can stick with it, I'm so easily distracted !!!
What kind of results are you ladies getting ??

trudyc said:
Lainey great, great start and looking good but avoid ham as much as you can - rather have chicken peices or turkey or fish - lots of salt in ham and others who know better than me say to try to limit it if you have it at all though the book does say you can have it!!!! x

Didn't know this about the ham, thank you for informing me :) x

any sorts of prepacked meat you have to watch for added things like sugars salt etc added to them... best sticking to fresh as far as possible then you know what your eating :) they are handy for grabbing if caught out when your out for a day but not for eating regularly. Tuna is fab for emergencys especially the ring pull cans.... I always keep plastic cutlery in the car so if ive been shopping and late for lunch i can buy a pack of prepacked salad and a tin of tuna :D

Ok so today it's breakfast eggs, lunch chicken pieces, dinner chicken again, (I have no money for steak until I get wages lol), oatbran & yogurt skimmed milk in coffee...here goes feeling Goood !!!!! X

Not a fan personally so don't use it but think the plain stuff is fine to have on Dukan if I remember rightly.

Yes lainey plain quorn is good but not the products. Shame I love asda quorn burgers. Good luck x

Back