New to vlcd Exante day 3!

Well done all of us for not giving in! It's not easy but worth it. I'm a serial weight. I weigh daily no just can't help myself. Wasn't impressed at being a pound and a half heavier this morning! Booo. I know it's not actual weight gain though so it's fine. Just frustrating. My weight loss usually only goes down on a Saturday and a Sunday anyway so don't really know why I bother weighing everyday!

I can't help weighing daily either! It can be so frustrating!

Hope you are getting on okay today :) x

Just taking ibruprofen because I am worried about taking cough medicine whilst on exante.

I haven't tried the lemon bars, not sure if I would like it haha.

Oooh breakfast eggs sound nice :) I may have to get some!

x

Yeah I was reading some of the liquid medicines can kick you out of ketosis
I cheated today :( had an omelette for my dinner instead of a pack though so hope it doesn't affect me to much x

Yeah I was reading some of the liquid medicines can kick you out of ketosis
I cheated today :( had an omelette for my dinner instead of a pack though so hope it doesn't affect me to much x

An Omelette should be fine as it isn't carby, at least you picked something that shouldn't affect you too much.

I had to take cough medicine so badly yesterday and I am pretty sure it has bought me out of ketosis. Absolutely gutted :( x x

E=Charl27;7616484]An Omelette should be fine as it isn't carby, at least you picked something that shouldn't affect you too much.

I had to take cough medicine so badly yesterday and I am pretty sure it has bought me out of ketosis. Absolutely gutted :( x x[/QUOTE]

I hoping it didn't affect me to much I still feel the same today had a bar and water so think im ok.
That's the thing about dieting in winter everyone's bound to get colds and stuff and nearly all the medicine contains sugar I've been reading the exante fb page and so many people saying cough medicine and night nurse have knocked them out of ketosis
but hopefully if u say on track you'll soon be back in ketosis.
Hope today and rest of the week gets better for you! It's only like 3 days till your weigh in isnt it? so stick with it and then thats week 2 done :D X

Morning ladies

how are you getting on over the weekend?
I'm feeling quite disheartened thought I would vent here! Wednesday I went down to 15stone 8. Couple days later up to 15st 9 and a half. I didn't mind as I know we fluctuate sometimes and it's usually the weekends the scales moved. Weighed in today and I'm back down to 15stone 8. Nothing lost this week! It's unbelievably frustrating to be on a vlcd and not lose weight! I'm sure I will next week it's just very disappointing especially as I didn't lose a big number in the first week. Never mind, I'm not letting it get to me. I won't stray and eat anything I shouldn't but had to vent it xxxx

Morning ladies

how are you getting on over the weekend?
I'm feeling quite disheartened thought I would vent here! Wednesday I went down to 15stone 8. Couple days later up to 15st 9 and a half. I didn't mind as I know we fluctuate sometimes and it's usually the weekends the scales moved. Weighed in today and I'm back down to 15stone 8. Nothing lost this week! It's unbelievably frustrating to be on a vlcd and not lose weight! I'm sure I will next week it's just very disappointing especially as I didn't lose a big number in the first week. Never mind, I'm not letting it get to me. I won't stray and eat anything I shouldn't but had to vent it xxxx

I know somtimes you can think whats the point in hardly eating anything and still not losing but best to stick at it!
I have been pretty good all week but I had some chicken and lettuce this afternoon :( hoping it doesn't affect me to much but just needed somthing I weigh in tues hope ive lost somthing x

I know somtimes you can think whats the point in hardly eating anything and still not losing but best to stick at it!
I have been pretty good all week but I had some chicken and lettuce this afternoon :( hoping it doesn't affect me to much but just needed somthing I weigh in tues hope ive lost somthing x

Yes. Very frustrating. I know that sticking with it the weight will come off but a whole week with no loss is so annoying. I'm sure you will do well Tuesday. Good luck. Let us know how it goes xxx
Tomorrow will be my biggest test so far I think. I have a training course for work so have to go to that. They provide lunch! I have packed a shake but is going to be a bit awkward refusing to eat the food provided when everyone else is eating and I don't know anybody! Plus I will no doubt be really hungry as shakes never feel like food to me. Oh dear. This will test my dedication!

Sorry again ladies, I don't come on really at the weekends as my phone doesn't load minimins properly for some reason!

Cat - I know it's disheartening when you don't lose anything or maybe put a little on but you just have to think, if you are eating 600 calories a day, it has to show somewhere at some point, maybe it will be a delayed loss or maybe it will be inches? Have you measured yourself?
Good luck at your training course, I'm sure you can find a way to stay strong :)

Charlotte Louise - I ate Chicken and lettuce too, on Saturday, hopefully it won't affect us too much! I was out and it wasn't planned, I thought I had a shake in my bag but I didn't so had to eat. Literally just had Chicken and lettuce!

I'm having an issue at the moment, for some reason, there is a smell or an ingredient in ALL of the exante packs that I have seemed to develop an intolerance to :/ Every time I go to have something I feel so nauseous that I cannot stand to drink/eat them. Yesterday I ate 300 calories and on Saturday I ate 400 calories. My OH is really worrying about me. But I only have just over a week left and I really want to stick to it. It's so hard, I struggle to force them down as I feel like I will be sick. :(

Good luck for today ladies x x

Sorry again ladies, I don't come on really at the weekends as my phone doesn't load minimins properly for some reason!

Cat - I know it's disheartening when you don't lose anything or maybe put a little on but you just have to think, if you are eating 600 calories a day, it has to show somewhere at some point, maybe it will be a delayed loss or maybe it will be inches? Have you measured yourself?
Good luck at your training course, I'm sure you can find a way to stay strong :)

Charlotte Louise - I ate Chicken and lettuce too, on Saturday, hopefully it won't affect us too much! I was out and it wasn't planned, I thought I had a shake in my bag but I didn't so had to eat. Literally just had Chicken and lettuce!

I'm having an issue at the moment, for some reason, there is a smell or an ingredient in ALL of the exante packs that I have seemed to develop an intolerance to :/ Every time I go to have something I feel so nauseous that I cannot stand to drink/eat them. Yesterday I ate 300 calories and on Saturday I ate 400 calories. My OH is really worrying about me. But I only have just over a week left and I really want to stick to it. It's so hard, I struggle to force them down as I feel like I will be sick. :(

Good luck for today ladies x x

Hey,
I'm hoping abit of chicken and lettuce won't hurt to much I sometimes need it to get through and I suppose its better than giving up and gwtting a take away.
I think your taste buds change last week I couldn't stomach the food packs and this week I like them better than the sweet stuff.
do you eat the bars?
I know you want to carry on but if its making you feel ill maybe you should change diets your health is more important!
is today your weigh in day?
X

Yes. Very frustrating. I know that sticking with it the weight will come off but a whole week with no loss is so annoying. I'm sure you will do well Tuesday. Good luck. Let us know how it goes xxx
Tomorrow will be my biggest test so far I think. I have a training course for work so have to go to that. They provide lunch! I have packed a shake but is going to be a bit awkward refusing to eat the food provided when everyone else is eating and I don't know anybody! Plus I will no doubt be really hungry as shakes never feel like food to me. Oh dear. This will test my dedication!

Hey
I'm feeling the same about the shakes ive been making mine with more water than suggested to make them last longer.
It can be so awkward turning down food especially in front of people you dont really know but just think of the long term goal! and just think how amazing you'll feel at the end of the day knowing you turned it down!
Good luck x

Hey,
I'm hoping abit of chicken and lettuce won't hurt to much I sometimes need it to get through and I suppose its better than giving up and gwtting a take away.
I think your taste buds change last week I couldn't stomach the food packs and this week I like them better than the sweet stuff.
do you eat the bars?
I know you want to carry on but if its making you feel ill maybe you should change diets your health is more important!
is today your weigh in day?
X

Yeah I have a mix of everything normally but I just cannot stomach any of it. Will see how I go today and tomorrow and then will have to look at it and decide what to do.

Yep I weigh in today, after work so about 6ish. Fingers crossed. Since they weren't moving at the start of the week I have managed to stay off them so I am really hoping it will be good news :)

From what I have read, chicken and lettuce is absolutely fine.

x x

Yeah I have a mix of everything normally but I just cannot stomach any of it. Will see how I go today and tomorrow and then will have to look at it and decide what to do.

Yep I weigh in today, after work so about 6ish. Fingers crossed. Since they weren't moving at the start of the week I have managed to stay off them so I am really hoping it will be good news :)

From what I have read, chicken and lettuce is absolutely fine.

x x

Well I have my fingers crossed for you, but the second week is always a lot less because of such a big loss first week.
Yeah just see how u get on with it take it a day at a time.

I finally had a gooey chocolate pudding and wasn't all that impressed tbh but I think I may have over cooked it a little
Good luck with your weigh in X

Get how did weigh in go?

i survived the day without eating lunch at the training course. One girl did ask why I wasn't eating and I said it was because I didn't feel very well. Not entirely untrue. I've been so unwell today. Headaches, nausea, dizziness. It's been horrendous. Only having a shake for lunch didn't help I don't think. Shakes definitely aren't for me. I feel a little better now that I'm home and had a meal pack but am tucked up in bed already and going to have an extremely early night. I don't think it was the food that was the issue today though but the two hours sleep I got last night!

Hey both,

I weighed in yes, and lost 6lb :) So I am pretty happy with that for a 2nd week and also TOTM week! Considering up until Friday the scales didn't move, I am pretty happy with that :)

Oh no Charlotte-Louise, I have just ordered a gooey choc pudding to try! That's disappointing! Is it your weigh in today? Good luck :)

Cat - Oh no that sounds horrible, at least you managed it without eating. I hope you are feeling better today! x x

6lb congratulations :D
Yeah I was a little disappointed with the choc puds but I'll try them again cooked for less time.
Yeah weighed in today 4lb so pretty happy with that was sure it was going to be alot less X

6lb congratulations :D
Yeah I was a little disappointed with the choc puds but I'll try them again cooked for less time.
Yeah weighed in today 4lb so pretty happy with that was sure it was going to be alot less X

Wooo. Thats brilliant, well done :)

Ooh hopefully they will be okay :) x x

Have you tried any of the Waldens sauces most people ahave the caramel one with the choc puds.
So I just got to my moms and she ordered Chinese :(
I dont think egg fried rice has ever smelt so good lol but im being strong only staying 5mins then going home to have my pasta carbonara lol
first time I've had to turn take away down since starting! x

Have you tried any of the Waldens sauces most people ahave the caramel one with the choc puds. So I just got to my moms and she ordered Chinese :( I dont think egg fried rice has ever smelt so good lol but im being strong only staying 5mins then going home to have my pasta carbonara lol first time I've had to turn take away down since starting! x

Well done on your losses so far and for being strong and resisting temptation. It will be rewarded on the scales for you hopefully for next weigh in.
Good luck on the rest of your journey. :)

Well done ladies that's fantastic news on your losses. My weight still isn't going down! Very frustrating but sticking with it x

Have you tried any of the Waldens sauces most people ahave the caramel one with the choc puds.
So I just got to my moms and she ordered Chinese :(
I dont think egg fried rice has ever smelt so good lol but im being strong only staying 5mins then going home to have my pasta carbonara lol
first time I've had to turn take away down since starting! x

I have the Caramel Waldens sauce, it's okay, tastes quite synthetic though and I don't really like any combinations of it with anything else. On it's own it tastes okay but I don't really like it with stuff.

Well done on resisting! That is awesome willpower :) x x

Back