New to vlcd Exante day 3!

Well done ladies that's fantastic news on your losses. My weight still isn't going down! Very frustrating but sticking with it x

Thank you :)

Aww i'm sorry! Stick with it and it will, you deserve it too and it will eventually sort itself out. Just sucks in the mean time I know! x x

Well done on your losses so far and for being strong and resisting temptation. It will be rewarded on the scales for you hopefully for next weigh in.
Good luck on the rest of your journey. :)

I hope so I'm wanting to lose about 12lb before xmas! & thank you :)

Well done ladies that's fantastic news on your losses. My weight still isn't going down! Very frustrating but sticking with it x

Best to stick with it, its gotta come off sometime right? lol x

I have the Caramel Waldens sauce, it's okay, tastes quite synthetic though and I don't really like any combinations of it with anything else. On it's own it tastes okay but I don't really like it with stuff.

Well done on resisting! That is awesome willpower :) x x

Yeah I've got the pankcakrle syrup and not that impressed but the caramel looks so good on pictures with the chocolate pudding then again what it looks like and what it tastes like are completely different lol.

Can't believe I've been on this 16 days and haven't cheated with take away, crisps or chocolate first time for everything lol
Good luck with today x

Yeah I've got the pankcakrle syrup and not that impressed but the caramel looks so good on pictures with the chocolate pudding then again what it looks like and what it tastes like are completely different lol.

Can't believe I've been on this 16 days and haven't cheated with take away, crisps or chocolate first time for everything lol
Good luck with today x

Oooh I haven't seen any pictures of that!

I know! It is a huge achievement! Well done to ussss! :) good luck today to you too! x x

Aww I'm sure we will be so thankful we stuck with it by Christmas. It's frustrating now but surely physically impossible to do this and not lose weight. I have my fingers crossed for a better result this weekend.
Did have a NSV today though. I was able to zip up a jacket that I couldn't zip up a few weeks ago :)

Exactly theres no chance of not losing anything if you stick with it. I want my jeans to hurry up and be loose lol no chance of that yet seems bellys always last to go lol! although my winter coat is a lot looser! are any of you doing exercise? ?
x

Exactly theres no chance of not losing anything if you stick with it. I want my jeans to hurry up and be loose lol no chance of that yet seems bellys always last to go lol! although my winter coat is a lot looser! are any of you doing exercise? ?
x

No not yet. I'm going to start exercising around January time.

Awaiting my delivery so I can start-very frustrate. All the best for weighing day

Hey crunchtime,
How much are you looking to lose? and I hope your delivery arrives soon :) and good luck with it x

No not yet. I'm going to start exercising around January time.

Yeah I'm unsure whether or not to start because I've read that just having the 3 packs a day and exercising to much can make your body go into starvation mode and store fat and I definitely don't want that to happen lol. I've just been doing a lot of walking thats it.

x

Hahaha definitely agree with you there, my belly seems to not want to budge!

Thats good about your coat though :) Congratulations!

Not really doing any exercise at the moment because I am struggling to eat 3 packs a day, some days I only can eat 2 so do not want to force my body to exercise on such low intake!

x x

Hahaha definitely agree with you there, my belly seems to not want to budge!

Thats good about your coat though :) Congratulations!

Not really doing any exercise at the moment because I am struggling to eat 3 packs a day, some days I only can eat 2 so do not want to force my body to exercise on such low intake!

x x

I read somthing online that says the first place you gained weight is the last place you lose it so looks like my bellys gonna be the last to go lol
I really wanted to start exercising but I'd have to eat extra to burn the calories off and im not sure I wanna do that this early on so gonna wait till after xmas. are you doing food week next week? x

I read somthing online that says the first place you gained weight is the last place you lose it so looks like my bellys gonna be the last to go lol
I really wanted to start exercising but I'd have to eat extra to burn the calories off and im not sure I wanna do that this early on so gonna wait till after xmas. are you doing food week next week? x

Yep looks like belly for me too then! Haha blooming great!

Well, I actually come of this on Tuesday afternoon as it's then the build up to my birthday and that is the reason I was doing this, just to manage my weight up until January. And my food plan for Tuesday onwards is quite horrific and may result in putting a lot of the weight I have lost back on, but that is why I did this to begin with otherwise, I would still have been a stone and a half heavier and then putting on more. I am basically doing this on and off until after Christmas and then fully going at it with no interruptions from January onwards!!

x x

Well thats much better than not doing it at all I suppose. and whatever you put on you'll prob lose the first week you re start. I'm staying on this right up until xmad eve (hopefully) eventhough I am going german market tomorrow hope I dont slip up lol x

Hi
Hope I am ok to join in this thread?
Was reading how you all also seem to struggle sometimes on vlcd.
I am currently feeling deflated after a 6lbs loss on my first week and a STS for 2nd week. Was rally hoping for any kind of loss but to lose absolutely nothing is unbelievable!
Going to press on though at least for next 2 days as am having an op on wed so not sure how easy it will be to stick with it afterwards??
Any way good luck to everyone for more losses especially over the Xmas period lol xx

Decond week is always known for small losses ment to pick back up 3rd week.. well I hope so anyway as I weigh in tomorrow and find out lol!
are you doing exante or another vlcd x

Decond week is always known for small losses ment to pick back up 3rd week.. well I hope so anyway as I weigh in tomorrow and find out lol! are you doing exante or another vlcd x
im on exante hon. Think I could have dealt with a small loss but a STS always hits hard lol
Good luck for your wi x

Rightttttt, I am officially off and had my 3rd week weigh in. I lost 7lb taking my 3 week total up to 1st12lb and 6 inches off my waist.

Pretty god damn happy.

So for a few days I won't be checking in here as much as it is my birthday on Thursday and I have lots of plans :) But I am wishing you all lots of luck! I will be back I promise, by which chance you will all be miles ahead I imagine!

I will try and pop in and check in on you when I get chance x x

Rightttttt, I am officially off and had my 3rd week weigh in. I lost 7lb taking my 3 week total up to 1st12lb and 6 inches off my waist.

Pretty god damn happy.

So for a few days I won't be checking in here as much as it is my birthday on Thursday and I have lots of plans :) But I am wishing you all lots of luck! I will be back I promise, by which chance you will all be miles ahead I imagine!

I will try and pop in and check in on you when I get chance x x

Thought I'd already replied lol.. Happy birthday for thursday bit

Back