new year, new start, new me :0

lollypop1985 said:
thanx girls its just the cheese sauce n the afters that will be high in syns

Have fun!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good morning everyone
the meal was a success, we ended up having garlic for starters but i didnt have my black forest gateau so guess it equals out :)

wednesday 11th jan ee day
breakie - muller light
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 250ml semi skinned milk (hxa)
6 x glasses of water 1 x mug of green tea
lunch - left over sw chips, cucumber, seafood stick and ham (weird combo i know :))
dinner - not a clue yet lol
hopefully do some zumba when i get home tonight, didnt get time last night was trying to make everything all pretty :)

Hi hun, glad you're meal went well and congrats by the way.

Food for today? you have put the 11th...it's the 18th lol or is this a game of spot the deliberate mistake :giggle: xx

Hope you're having a great day :hug99: xx

good morning lovely ladies

wednesday 18th ee day
dinner - quorn steak strips in torilla wraps with cucumber and cheese
14 syns for the wraps and only had a little bit of cheese so i think 3 syns so 17 syns for the day

thursday 19th ee day weigh in day :s
breakie - muller light
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 250ml semi skimmed milk (hxa) 6 x glasses of water and 1 mug of green tea
lunch - jacket potatoe with staggs veg chilli (0.5 syns for half a can)
dinner - ???

weigh in in about 10 hours :s not sure what to expect but a loss i hope :)

afternoon girls
sorry for late pop on internet been down at work
last night i lost half a pound so i am now back to where i was before xmas.
i was hoping for 1 pound so i could get into the 9s but maybe next week that will happen. i think it could because i didnt do as much exercise as i should off

friday 20th ee day
breakie - muller light
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 6 x glasses of water 250ml semi skinned milk (hxa) mug of green tea sugar free engery drink ( not feeling well need this to keep me going)
dinner - chicken breats but not sure what with or how cooked other halfs turn to cook today

Well done on the loss and on getting rid of most of Xmas gain. :D

I'm so bad for not doing exercise. I treated myself to Just Dance 3 last night but know myself too well and will probably not get round to trying it. Thought about putting it on thread but scared to as I'll need to fess up to not doing it if poeple know. Maybe it would be best to admit it and hope people shame me into actually doing it.:eek:

Back