monday 23rd january ee day
breakie - muller light
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb)
lunch - tuna with cucumber and sweetcorn
dinner - not sure either lamb chop or pork chop
gonna try and have 8 glasses of water a day this week
1 x glass of green tea
250ml semi skinned milk (hxa)

hoping to do some exercise tonight either 20 mins of intermidate zumba or 10 min on my cross trainer all depending on how i am feeling :)

Hey hun, well done on your loss, :woohoo: great that your back to where you started ...Christmas booo lol

Have a great day hun ...food looks good :hug99: xxx

I'm here too :)

Good food day. I vote lamb ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good morning
didnt have lamb last night, the oh cooked rice with quorn chicken and mixed bean salad ( all syn free i think)
didnt do any exercise as i am rather stressed out at moment with my car :(

tuesday 24th jan ee day
breakie - muller light
lunch - tuna, cumcumber and sweetcorn
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb)
250ml semi skinned milk ( hxa)
6 - 8 glasses of water
1 mug of green tea
sugar free engery drink

tonight i really wanna go 20 mins of zumba but if i am still stressed with my car there is no change :(

Hey hun, have a great day.:hug99:
I'd choose the quorn swedish balls and pasta...not a fan of lamb chops lol...not enough meat :giggle: xxx

good morning lovely ladys
car not fixed yet but hopefully will be by today.
tuesday 24th jan ee day
dinner - pasta with swedish balls, peppers, bacon and garlic and herb philli (not sure on syns for philli)

wednesday 25th january ee day
breakie - muller light
lunch - left over dinner from last night
dinner - pork chops or lamb chops with mash and either broccoli, peas or carrots
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 250ml semi skinned milk (hxa) 6 - 8 glasses of water, 1 mug of green tea, sugar free engery drink

Hi hun, hope you had a fab day, great that you're enjoying cooking more, me too...food sounds great and do add pics if you can :hug99: xxx

good morning.
wednesday 25th jan ee day
dinner - lamb chops, mash, carrots and peas. i had some philli and the lamb chops where covered in mint sauce so some syns in there but not sure

thursday 26th jan ee day
breakie - naughty breakie - 29 syn opps :(
lunch - scrambled eggs with bacon and tomotaotes.
snacks - 6 x finn crisp (hxb) 250ml semi skinned milk (hxa) 6 - 8 glasses of water 1 mug of green tea

Back