New year..?

Yeah I agree I'm 5ft 3, last weigh in was 11lb 12 so there about b would a good start for the new year. I've been 9st 10lb but that was 3yrs ago before my 3rd baby so haven't seen those numbers in some time now, my daughters 10 and she's started picking up on my insecurities I think, she tells me what I look least fat in!! Ha ohh you have to laff or you'd cry! But I grew up with my mum being on diets (a now 30yr long diet!) not ever succeeding, so I really don't want her to follow the chain either

Yeah I agree I'm 5ft 3, last weigh in was 11lb 12 so there about b would a good start for the new year. I've been 9st 10lb but that was 3yrs ago before my 3rd baby so haven't seen those numbers in some time now, my daughters 10 and she's started picking up on my insecurities I think, she tells me what I look least fat in!! Ha ohh you have to laff or you'd cry! But I grew up with my mum being on diets (a now 30yr long diet!) not ever succeeding, so I really don't want her to follow the chain either

Yes i was 9st 12 before i got married and felt great at that so want to be there again xx

Seems long way but Im trying not to get worked up about it, your theory of a 1lb a week seems more realistic target to cope with without beating myself up if I let myself down one week!

Is two jam jars, 1 filled with 40 pebbles (kids painted them!) and for every lb I lose the kids will move the pebbles over to the empty jar

Seems long way but Im trying not to get worked up about it, your theory of a 1lb a week seems more realistic target to cope with without beating myself up if I let myself down one week!

Thats how im looking at it or id fall off wagon and punish myself by eating crap xx and in 3 months Its a stone bear enough so that be me nesrly in 10s lol

No idea why i wrote bear lol

Who you calling bear?! Haha, bloody typos

Ok so that's what our aim is then, by march were in the 10s for sure!

Ok so that's what our aim is then, by march were in the 10s for sure!

Yes Thats definately a goal hehe xx i shall had it to my profile lol xx

Well i will when i go online via the laptop as cant seem to do it on my mobile lol

Yea I'm having same bother, you can go online on your mobile n do it from safari/google on the fullsite tho

Yea I'm having same bother, you can go online on your mobile n do it from safari/google on the fullsite tho

I'll do it once Kids in bed lol

Just starting that rigmarole now!!

Is it me being paranoid or loads on tele tonight about being fat!!! Who's hinting!! Lol

Mines upstairs with the eldest boy on his....it's my time n my tele! (Grrrrr)

lol now online via laptop so will change my signature now lol xx

Weigh day today, haven't slept well, I'd be happy to know I've controlled damage limitation this week and perhaps gained 1 or 2lbs or even better STS. Isn't that terrible...worrying over your weight!?

Well I am happy to report and I nearly fell over when I did weigh myself but I have lost a staggering 10lbs this week eeeeeeekkkkkk lol xx

Back