New year..?

Weigh day today, haven't slept well, I'd be happy to know I've controlled damage limitation this week and perhaps gained 1 or 2lbs or even better STS. Isn't that terrible...worrying over your weight!?

It is but dont beat yourself up at least u know whats caused the gain if you do xx what time is your weigh in x

Weigh in was 8am, 0.5lb on in 4 week so happy with that, I cannot get over 10lb loss! That is amazing! Did you just go back to basics?

Weigh in was 8am, 0.5lb on in 4 week so happy with that, I cannot get over 10lb loss! That is amazing! Did you just go back to basics?

Well done so no major gain xx well after a few weeks of total junk i think body is happy to have healthy food back lol Yes pretty much went back to basics and used website for recipes xx

Well done so no major gain xx well after a few weeks of total junk i think body is happy to have healthy food back lol Yes pretty much went back to basics and used website for recipes xx
You must feel a huge difference? Did you scream! I would have!! Ha . I took my before photos this am, hoping for a good "first week" when I go again next week, would b happy with 2lb+ to get me back in 11s

You must feel a huge difference? Did you scream! I would have!! Ha . I took my before photos this am, hoping for a good "first week" when I go again next week, would b happy with 2lb+ to get me back in 11s

If it wasnt so early i would have lol i woke my hubby up to tell him lol i must admit i can feel the difference my tummy feels smaller xx

Go can only imagine what my hubby would have said if id woke him up! I had to drag all the kids with me too, hubby at work 6-6 so they were all waiting for the results....Daughters word of wisdom "well 1/2 on isn't bad after the amount you ate Xmas day" Ella aged 10. Errrrr thanks!

Go can only imagine what my hubby would have said if id woke him up! I had to drag all the kids with me too, hubby at work 6-6 so they were all waiting for the results....Daughters word of wisdom "well 1/2 on isn't bad after the amount you ate Xmas day" Ella aged 10. Errrrr thanks!

She as a point though lol x luckily i get weighed at home xx

Yeah she always tells it how it is!
Do you have a day off or a treat on weigh days? I always have tended too but came to realise that I probably am compensating for it, the rest of the week

Yeah she always tells it how it is!
Do you have a day off or a treat on weigh days? I always have tended too but came to realise that I probably am compensating for it, the rest of the week

I have a treat but keep in my syns like today i'lk have av a baileys or a few chocolates outta celebrations xx or if i have a take out ill order chinese lol

Yea I tend to write a day off or a treat I don't syn. Not going to do that though from now on, doesn't seem worth it now x

Yea I tend to write a day off or a treat I don't syn. Not going to do that though from now on, doesn't seem worth it now x

I used to do same but it jeapodised it xx

Yeah it does, well hope you have a good week again this week! X

Well on a whole a difficult week, sickness bug 3/4 kids, first day back at work on 3hr sleep, and then my 6m in hospital all night n day too. In a whole I've managed to stay well on the diet n I hope it show's on sat.
Anybody else had weigh in for week 2? How did it go?

Well on a whole a difficult week, sickness bug 3/4 kids, first day back at work on 3hr sleep, and then my 6m in hospital all night n day too. In a whole I've managed to stay well on the diet n I hope it show's on sat.
Anybody else had weigh in for week 2? How did it go?

Sorry to hear xx good news to hear u havent steered off xx good luck for saturday xx

When do you weigh in? I'm tomorrow am

same lol xx Ive lost 2lbs :D xxx how have you done xxx

Really really well, I'm baffled by 1.5 been so focused and planned everything drank loads more (coffee! Ha) Tempted to weigh in at home from now on, my scales at home last week weighed me same as SW last week, this week I jumped on scale before weigh in and my scales said 5lb loss, got to SW weigh in and scales said 1.5lb off!!! Disheartening eh! I've been really really good too, Home or SW weigh in? X

Back