New year..?

Well mine are a lb out to SW when I used to go to class xx I prefer home as u can be naked lol but my scales are being ******* at minute as they gave me 3 different readings this morning lol. My first reading was the one ive recorded on here but then it was going up by 2lbs then back down again lol think I should just step on once and practice what I preach lol

Ha that's a bit crappy then, but it's saying 2lb off again? Well done you though that's great. Mine were same as SW last week! Il give it a go again this week, but last week was an exceptional good week for me, which why I believe in the 5lb mine say, but hey il aim for the 1lb again! X

yes I am debating whether to invest in some new ones but then our floors aint exactly level lol and it as gone back to first reading so think I should have just left it and not stepped on again lol its just it will beat me up till next week and im gonna be really weary of them now lol

As long as they went bk to original weigh in I shouldn't worry, I know from past exp that 1.5 will get to me all week now, but I'm trying to b real positive n I'm in 11s n it's 1.5 off not on! :) it will be a hard week :(

As long as they went bk to original weigh in I shouldn't worry, I know from past exp that 1.5 will get to me all week now, but I'm trying to b real positive n I'm in 11s n it's 1.5 off not on! :) it will be a hard week :(

Yes they did xx no now not to jump back on lol

Well back to it after having a blip sat sun! Why do it do it?! Focused now

Had a great day today in general, got jobs I wanted doing, got some shopping done (found some bargains lol) and stayed on plan hehe

Sounds good, I haven't been hungry yet either which is a good thing and I hope I don't get too bored of the meals, need to make an effort to make meals varied x

Sounds good, I haven't been hungry yet either which is a good thing and I hope I don't get too bored of the meals, need to make an effort to make meals varied x

Yes it is xx ive been browsing recipes online lol

Well I've really done well resisting temptation this week, work buffet and meals out etc, can feel a diff in my belly so would be really please to see any lose tomorrow! X how you get on?

1st in 3 weeks great. I've only managed 2.5 in two week so far or if I count 3rd week (but wasn't official weigh in at meeting between Xmas & new year) I've lost 8lb.

But then I realised it's actually 8lb, it wasn't to I checked my SW book that I realised. Duh! 8 stones now in my jar.....going to try extra hard for 2lbs this week but I seem to be more content then ever with my 1lb losses now....Daz also sent me a motivational pic of a 1lb block of at! Yuk x

Another 1lb off. 9lb in 4 week quite good going for me

Back