Step 1 Sole Source New

Hi all! Well done on ur first few days SSing!

I kick started on my diet again from midnight New Years Day 2014, it's my wedding on 20/04/14 and I want to be

I started on 01.01.14 weighing in at 12s 11lbs..

.I'm now on day 4 and i couldn't help a sneaky peek at the scales and to my surprise.. I weighed in at 12s 2lbs! So that's a total loss of 9lbs already! Woo hoo!

I'm not goin to lie every day so far has been very difficult staying 100% but Iv managed to over come temptation and I'm so determined, in fact more so this time than I have ever felt! The loss has just motivated me to keep going

My consultant isn't able to see me until 07/01 but I had some products left over from Exante which I tried a few months ago so I started off on that until my appointment. So my weigh in on tues will be my 1st full week and I can't wait to see my total loss!

Keep goin guys, we can do this together!! :eek:)

Day 3 and on the verge of Ketosis I hope!!! Sitting in the pub with my boyfriend. Surrounded by people drinking and eating delicious smelling Pizza and the pub's amazing in-house pizza oven!! I'm drinking black coffee ad pints of soda water. My resolve is strong!!!!!! Keep going everyone!! Starting Weight: 188lbs

Wow well done hun!

Hope everyone is still going strong. We can do this! I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow and feeling motivated by all the positive energy in this thread. Lol. X

Last edited:
I no it's great the support you get I just read them all the time and it really helps !! 9 lb in 4 days that's amazing that's what is great about this diet you see the results and feel the results so quickly it motivates you to carry on because I have done every diet under the sun well done !! Good luck for starting tomorrow keep us up dated xx

I no it's great the support you get I just read them all the time and it really helps !! 9 lb in 4 days that's amazing that's what is great about this diet you see the results and feel the results so quickly it motivates you to carry on because I have done every diet under the sun well done !! Good luck for starting tomorrow keep us up dated xx

I could only dream of 9lbs in four days- fantastic!

Thanks so much Debbie, I'll keep you posted. :D x

Last edited:
How are you all getting on ? How's your first day going cdrome ? I have to tell you I've failed miserably today I've eaten crusty bread and cheese and half a cream cake couldn't even tell you why or what happened just lost it !! I'm really disappointed in myself and also feel like I've let you lot down too . The thought of eating was much nicer than eating it need to remember that !! Hope your all staying strong and I promise when i restart tomorrow I will stay strong and won't give in xx

Aww Debbie78 is happens to everyone (myself included) - the main thing is you've acknowledged it and moved on as it's so easy to say you've failed and carry on eating (something I do a lot) It's so hard not to wobble with temptation everywhere but I'm sure it'll be fine - onwards and upwards and look forwarded to the slimmer you :)

How are you all getting on ? How's your first day going cdrome ? I have to tell you I've failed miserably today I've eaten crusty bread and cheese and half a cream cake couldn't even tell you why or what happened just lost it !! I'm really disappointed in myself and also feel like I've let you lot down too . The thought of eating was much nicer than eating it need to remember that !! Hope your all staying strong and I promise when i restart tomorrow I will stay strong and won't give in xx

Hi everyone. Don't beat yourself up about it Debbie. Your willpower is going to be tested daily and there will be slip ups. You know now how it makes you feel afterwards and hopefully that'll be reason enough to stop you next time. Maybe you could try coming onto the forum or messaging your Consultant before you put anything in your mouth and I'm sure someone will talk you out of it!

I'm doing okay. :) Since I tend to sleep late, I'm trying to take my shakes as late as possible. So I had one at 1.30pm. Will have another around 6pm. And a soup around 9/10pm. I'm also almost done with two litres of water. So far so good. X

Awh Debbie, like everybody else has said, try not to beat yourself up about it! We've all done it. Hopefully the way you feel now will stop you from eating again. I know it's hard! I'm on day four and was really struggling today so I went out for a long walk otherwise I knew I would eat something!! Lol keep your chin up! Today is a new day, so just keep going! X

Sophie I think that's the route I'm going to have to go down if I feel tempted get out of the house you must be feeling great that you've done 4 days now well done ! Xx

Sophie I think that's the route I'm going to have to go down if I feel tempted get out of the house you must be feeling great that you've done 4 days now well done ! Xx

I'm looking forward to being back in work tomorrow. The weekends are the hardest. You just need to keep yourself busy. Do anything to take your mind off eating... Go for a walk, do the ironing, have a bath, paint your nails. Anything! I've just got into bed with my bowl of rice pudding to watch tv so that I'm not near the kitchen!! Lol X

Yeah not too bad today thanks Debbie78
- just got into bed so know today is over!!
That's day 3 under my belt thank god - was peckish this evening so came to bed instead lol

Hello I'm new to this forum...I'm starting my journey on the Cambridge diet tomorrow as well any idea how much you can lose within the first week

Hello I'm new to this forum...I'm starting my journey on the Cambridge diet tomorrow as well any idea how much you can lose within the first week

Hello. Are you doing Sole Source? The weight loss depends on each individual and your weight. And obviously how well you stick to the diet! Good luck for tomorrow, and remember plenty of water - it really does help!! X

Back