Step 1 Sole Source New

Yeah not too bad today thanks Debbie78 - just got into bed so know today is over!! That's day 3 under my belt thank god - was peckish this evening so came to bed instead lol

Glad you're doing well! I always get into bed early too when I'm starting to feel peckish! Lol

Hi Sophie 24 yes it's my first time I'm aiming to lose 4 stones and I just want my first week to be over with...do u exercise?

Hi Sophie 24 yes it's my first time I'm aiming to lose 4 stones and I just want my first week to be over with...do u exercise?

The first week is the hardest, but keep thinking about getting back on the scales and how good you'll feel when the numbers go down. I normally go to the gym, but I won't be going for a couple of weeks now I'm back on Cambridge as I don't want to over do it while I'm taking in low calories.

How are you all getting on ? How's your first day going cdrome ? I have to tell you I've failed miserably today I've eaten crusty bread and cheese and half a cream cake couldn't even tell you why or what happened just lost it !! I'm really disappointed in myself and also feel like I've let you lot down too . The thought of eating was much nicer than eating it need to remember that !! Hope your all staying strong and I promise when i restart tomorrow I will stay strong and won't give in xx

Hi Debbie,

I too hold my head in shame!!! I just caved and had 2 x Brie on cracker with red onion chutney and a couple of spoonfuls of the veg curry I just cooked for the fam!

Today was really hard, I wasn't really hungry but wanted to taste good food sooooo bad!

I can't believe it I'm so mad at myself, hope I haven't done myself too much damage after the hard work... I'd lost 10 lbs up to this mornin on day 5.. Won't check Tomo, any gain would be heart breaking.. Lol. I will leave it till my weigh in on Tuesday!

I'm goin bed now and will make sure I'm 100% Tomo again ..

Hey CrazyLadyA
I wouldn't have thought you'd have done too much damage, especially as you'd lost so much already! Eek it's amazing how much people are losing. Bad I know but I did think yum at your food choices lol
Back on it tomorrow like you say and don't look back - good luck for Tuesday let us know how you get on. :)

Hi crazyladya

Well lets get back to it tomorrow new day ! Well done for 10 lbs already that's great ! Least we know now how mad we feel at ourselves and instantly regret our decision so lets keep that in mind next time we feel tempted . Good luck for Tuesday xxx

Hey Debbie I've just had my first shake of the day...I didn't know what time I should drink it...what time do u drink urs?

Hey CrazyLadyA I wouldn't have thought you'd have done too much damage, especially as you'd lost so much already! Eek it's amazing how much people are losing. Bad I know but I did think yum at your food choices lol Back on it tomorrow like you say and don't look back - good luck for Tuesday let us know how you get on. :)

Thanks hun!

Iv drawn a line under it and intend on going 100% xx

I will defo let u know how I get on!

Good luck for the rest of the day all x

Hey sashak

I normally have mine as late as I can but I'm never really hungry in the morning . I tend to have mine at about 12 , 3 and last one about 7 pm . Good luck for the rest of the day let me know how you get on xxx

Hello

My first day went better than expected however lastnight I tried some chicken and I'm really guilty about that...but I'm guessing temptation is normal in the first week right?

Aww don't feel guilty, just put it behind you :)

It's only chicken which you can eat ( if it wasn't covered in breadcrumbs) on ss+
My CDC said to me if I really got cravings to have an egg or small piece of chicken as they won't knock you out of ketosis

Good luck for day 2 :)

Hi

Yeh my consultant told me the same if I'm desperate egg or chicken ! Your consultant will give you sticks to have a wee on to tell you if your definitely in ketosis . How's everyone doing . After my little down fall back on day 3 today !! Xxx

Hi Yeh my consultant told me the same if I'm desperate egg or chicken ! Your consultant will give you sticks to have a wee on to tell you if your definitely in ketosis . How's everyone doing . After my little down fall back on day 3 today !! Xxx

Keep goin Debbie, it's sooo worth it! By the end of the week ul feel great!

I was so happy to get in to the size 12 dress my sis bought me in the sales nye. Didn't fit that day but it does today! :)

It makes u feel sooo good losing weight!

Yeah I am.. I'm not convicted il be getting in 12 totally yet ... Think il need to do more work before I'm fitting in 12 trousers or jeans yet as I got quite a tyre around my waist yet lol but it defo lifted my spirits and made me determined to continue! :)

wow that's amazing when do u first notice weight loss? :-( I feel so down today n feel as though it's not worth it

It will be worth it! Stick with it and don't give up. I'm on day 7 now and I've lost 8 pounds and I can really feel it on my body and I notice a difference in the mirror. You have to have patience, it won't happen over night, but it will be worth it!!

Back