Step 1 Sole Source New

Lol ok I will stick to it I think I'm jus feeling a bit down because it's the beginning that's just given me some hope but I'm hoping to lose at least a stone by the end of jan

Lol ok I will stick to it I think I'm jus feeling a bit down because it's the beginning that's just given me some hope but I'm hoping to lose at least a stone by the end of jan

You shouldn't have any trouble teaching a stone by the end of January, you just bred to be strict with yourself. Yes, your mouth will feel quite dry for a while.

I really need to stick it out because I have a wedding in May but I'm really inspired by people on here

Think of how much weight you can lose by May. That should keep you motivated. I'm being a bridesmaid in 5 weeks. Was 6 weeks, but the first week on Cambridge has gone so quickly and I'm already 8 pounds down! Stick with it!

Really woooow!!! that's fantastic I wish I've lost some by Sunday when I go for my first weigh in at my cdc...I'm really nervous I feel a bit light but that's it...and my coat seems looser but then again I thought mayb thats just in my head I don't want to get my hopes high

Hello everyone!

How are you all getting on? I hope everyone is staying strong and that it's getting easier. :) X

Day 5 for me & going strong :) hope everyone else is good, think it's easier once your into ketosis as I've not contemplated cheating once :) x

Hi everyone how are we all doing ? Been really busy with work so think that's helping but still struggle at tea time ok in the day and evening but tea time I really do find it hard think its just routine !! How everyone is ok xxx

Hi,
I've just had my first weigh-in. So chuffed that sticking to it 100% has been rewarded with a 12lb loss! I want to lose around 6st5lb so still a way to go but this has given me the motivation to carry on!
I sometimes struggle with the water so I make myself iced green tea, really help me and add some flavour.

Hi, I've just had my first weigh-in. So chuffed that sticking to it 100% has been rewarded with a 12lb loss! I want to lose around 6st5lb so still a way to go but this has given me the motivation to carry on! I sometimes struggle with the water so I make myself iced green tea, really help me and add some flavour.

Congratulations on a fabulous first week! Hope the second week is going well for you. :) X

Hi everyone how are we all doing ? Been really busy with work so think that's helping but still struggle at tea time ok in the day and evening but tea time I really do find it hard think its just routine !! How everyone is ok xxx

Hi Debbie! I'm doing well thanks- I had my first weigh in on Saturday 11th Jan and I lost 7 pounds! I have my second weigh in this coming Saturday. I've been consistent since the beginning and I'm hoping that the scales will reflect that. I'm very nervous as the first week is mainly water weight, so it'll be interesting to see the difference between the first and second weeks results. I'm glad to see that work is keeping you busy. I'm a late night snacker myself. So I make sure to keep a final shake for just before bed. It's definitely not easy being around the food that everyone else is going to have for dinner but hope you're going strong! X

Hi cdrome

You'll be fine don't be nervous I'm 5lb down so lets stay at it and we'll be we're we want to be before we no it it does get easier as the time passes doesn't it I think you start to focus more ! So really well done with your loss let me no how you get on on Saturday it will be good news !!! Xx

How's everyone doing? :) I've just WALKED home from my Consultant's, following my second weigh in. I've dropped from 81.9kg to 80.4kg / 180 pounds to 177 pounds this week. Slightly disappointed as I was hoping for a 5/6 pound loss. But it's still a 5kg / 10 pound loss in two weeks! So I choose to look at it in that way. X

Well done. I've got my 2nd weigh in later. I'd be more than happy with 3lb.

How you finding it now? Feels a lot easier now in week 3 :)

Hi don't be disappointed 10 lbs in 2 weeks is great and next week may be a larger number so don't let it get you down you should be proud if yourself for staying so focused xx

Well done. I've got my 2nd weigh in later. I'd be more than happy with 3lb. How you finding it now? Feels a lot easier now in week 3 :)

Thanks Liz. Yes, it's definitely easier in terms of no longer feeling hungry. I also have tons more energy! Other than feeling cold, I'm not experiencing any side effects. It's controlling my mind, which occasionally runs through all the things I'd like to eat, that proves difficult, lol! I hope your second weigh in went well! X

Back