Newbie here, never dieted before

That sounds like a good way of falling off the wagon :)

I'm day 2 of fighting the fight. Woohooo! So excited by the prospect of soup...

Roll on ketosis and the death breath :)

Hope the tetras are 'ringing your bell!'

Oops, been slack.

Currently sat in work at 23:42 and I've been here since 7:30am. I have been out and bought pizza and doughnuts for the team, but not touched a scrap even though it smelt fantastic :p

Hello!

I thought ud list so much weight ud faded away!

Long working hours :( hope that's not for long.

I'm day 19. 100% all the way but it seems to be taking ages to lose! Need to up the exercise I think. Fell off my bike on Tuesday cos I forgot I had cleats and my feet were stuck to the pedals. Luckily no cars on road at time!

Well done for avoiding the pizza and doughnuts!

Hi :)

I eventually finished at 06:06 - 23 hours after I arrived. We're in the final stages of a 3 year project so every hand to the pump!!

Day 19 of 100% is a marvellous achievement! Well done you!! I bought a new bike on bank holiday Monday too, I will try to stay on mine though; :p

I have 1 social engagement between now and 13th June when I go to Amsterdam, looking to be 100% apart from that :D

Wow... That was a major work session!

Yay for the bike. What's ur aim for using it? Commute, get fit, training for an event? Road or mountain bike?!

Good luck with it. I'm off out for a walk. Probably about 9 miles but there's a pub at the half way point!!!

Have a good one :) I'm guessing ur reting n catching up with sleep!

Uh - been so busy! It's just to get fit, I can't run anymore with my knackered back so this is a good compromise :D

How are you?

I'm good! Day 30 I think? Just becoming routine now. Lots walking recently and roller skating as well as cycling. Half term on Friday so I'll get my buns into the gym for the week off :)

How's ur diary looking?! Choc tetra still ur fave flavour?

Hi bottomfeeder! I'm new to the cwp, this is my first week. but after reading through a few diaries, I really like yours! It's so funny how you can have a bit of a slip then just get back on it and laugh without beating yourself up, fair play! Thanks for sharing, it makes my journey a bit less daunting :) x

I'm good! Day 30 I think? Just becoming routine now. Lots walking recently and roller skating as well as cycling. Half term on Friday so I'll get my buns into the gym for the week off :)

How's ur diary looking?! Choc tetra still ur fave flavour?

Yeah though I am a sucker for the toffee & walnut which I know you don't like the sound of :D

I'm still on this shizzle yet I've had some chicken licken today, just on its own so no carbs, felt like I needed some protein in my mush haha

Day 30 is blooming fanfookintastic missus! Bet you're feeling amazing!!

Hi bottomfeeder! I'm new to the cwp, this is my first week. but after reading through a few diaries, I really like yours! It's so funny how you can have a bit of a slip then just get back on it and laugh without beating yourself up, fair play! Thanks for sharing, it makes my journey a bit less daunting :) x

Hi Babikins :D

Glad my incessant ramblings are helping!

It's all too easy to think you've blown it if you have a bad day or so, but you just need to move on and get back on it as soon as possible! :D look forwards to seeing you make good progress.

Andy

Happy bank holiday Monday!!!

Day 35, though Im kinda off plan for a week because we have birthdays and Balls to attend this week.

Being good with food and alcohol and exercise/going to the gym etc but today I'm vomitting for Scotland for some reason :-/ think it was because OH wanted to go shopping (errr no thanks, can't abide shops!)

Back on it on Sunday after the ball on sat night. Hope im not too hung over. I might not drink, yup, that's what I said. You didn't misread!

Hope ur having a lovely BH and not succumbing too much to the refreshments on offer. Bank holidays are terrible for beer festivals etc!

*****, sorry I've been so damned busy I've been slack as took :(

I hate shopping too, every visit to a shopping centre is planned and executed like an SAS mission.

Are you back on it today? I've been crap recently, but back on it for 2 weeks before a weekend in HamsterDam, then 2 more weeks on before a wedding in Gibraltar, my social life ruin this diet :-(

Yes, I'm back on it! Only gained 4lbs in all which is great for me. Already lost that 2 days into it :)

Busy food diary for you. Hamsters am should be great and wedding in gob sounds fab :)

Enjoy but don't go mad. You know what I mean. Moderation and all that!

Great work missus! Nice to know you've got the will power to have a few days off and get back on it again easily :D

Been 100% SS/SS+ since Monday and feeling good. On it for another week until hAmsterdam

Good boy! 100% all the way till Amsterdam is a fab plan :) it'll be worth it.

I went out last night and drank water all night. Party in a club type place. Felt funny because it appears I can walk/dance on high heels more effectively when drunk!

No more big interruptions for me now until a ball on 27 June. Going to BEAST IT BIG TIME. The gym is getting it!!!

When u back from Amsterdam?

Back