Next stop, size 10 jeans...

A week? Really? ugh! but the steak comes in a peppercorn sauce mmmm and no mention of veg! This is a nightmare...why couldn't they be traditional and do a roast dinner! x

just phone the restaurant and ask if you can have a plain steak or the sauce in a jug at the side.

i went on holiday for 3 weeks then had a week off as had a few things to go to and didn t have time to go in and out of ketosis. i maybe worst case scenario gained 3 pounds. i ate plenty of lovely food and excised quite a bit. so it can be done just keep focused. it was harder getting my head together the second time but by no means impossible. i think the chances of being knocked out of ketosis are high but it might not take you as long to go back into it as your body wont of had a carb feast to play with. at of end the day dont spoil what should be fun with diet worries cause they will at worst case be very temporary

the loch fyne rest is delish as well
jx

I can't phone the restaurant because its organised by my boss so they wont know who I am lol & I don't to ask my boss to say it because they'll all start moaning at me hmmmm :(

ok what about I resist the dessert and just have a couple of mouthfulls of soup & plain steak...is that carbs?? lol x

I can't phone the restaurant because its organised by my boss so they wont know who I am lol & I don't to ask my boss to say it because they'll all start moaning at me hmmmm :(

ok what about I resist the dessert and just have a couple of mouthfulls of soup & plain steak...is that carbs?? lol x

do you know which loch fyne rest it is ? you can easily find the number on line and they are quite a good chain it won t matter if your not the organiser tell them which party your with
jx

do you know which loch fyne rest it is ? you can easily find the number on line and they are quite a good chain it won t matter if your not the organiser tell them which party your with
jx

Yeah but then when the meals are brought out everyone will realise I have ordered it differently hmmmmm..I'm just going to eat the steak and nothing else...

Steak and salad won't knock you out of ketosis as it's basically what you live on with Atkins and that is based around you being in ketosis too. The butternut squash may be a bit starchy so check out the carb contents of a butternut squash before hand?

On another note, anyone else feel hideously awkward taking Dulcolax (or equivalent) to a checkout? Almost but not quite as bad as cond*ms! Or maybe I'm just weird! ^_^

I've never bought any laxatives but could definitely do with some at tho mo- might ask my consultant for some Cambridge fibre which I've heard helps. I think I'm just going to have a a shake for breakfast, no lunch & a taste of each course for dinner and drink water and do my exercise DVD before bed so will hopefully still lose! X

The fibre is a bit of a gross texture, my mum used to have it. I'm going to take Dulcolax a couple of times a week as I don't want to get bloated, and it will make sure I'm losing all that extra weight (without going any further on that topic!). Apparently the average poo weighs 200-500g.

Soooo... I just weighed myself before bed and I'm 5lbs down from Tuesday morning! Yay. I know most of it is water weight, but I also used a ketostick and am in ketosis, woop! So I'm now 13.6... Would be so amazing if I could lose 10lbs this week!

Soooo... I just weighed myself before bed and I'm 5lbs down from Tuesday morning! Yay. I know most of it is water weight, but I also used a ketostick and am in ketosis, woop! So I'm now 13.6... Would be so amazing if I could lose 10lbs this week!

here s hoping, it so could be and that takes you within striking distance of the 12s
jx

Ahh, I know! How amazing would it be to be in the 12s within 2 weeks of starting a diet!

I have literally walked about 8 miles this morning x_x I was starving as well, it's gone off now but am about to eat my bar for brekkers. Head counting rough sleepers in Nottingham. My feet are all blistered and the team of 8 ended with a fry up in my favourite little breakfast/lunch cafe - I managed to just have a peppermint tea without wanting everyone else's food too violently!

Ahh thanks for the info, Viita, maybe I'll try it. Perhaps it was psyllium husks or something that my mum had - it was like wallpaper paste is all I remember!

Bar update: not a massive fan of the malt toffee one either. Think I'm going to stick to shakes for the remainder of my SS journey! I may have some chicken the odd day too (after week 4) and make it an 810 day, just to mix it up.

Ahh, I know! How amazing would it be to be in the 12s within 2 weeks of starting a diet!

I have literally walked about 8 miles this morning x_x I was starving as well, it's gone off now but am about to eat my bar for brekkers. Head counting rough sleepers in Nottingham. My feet are all blistered and the team of 8 ended with a fry up in my favourite little breakfast/lunch cafe - I managed to just have a peppermint tea without wanting everyone else's food too violently!

Ahh thanks for the info, Viita, maybe I'll try it. Perhaps it was psyllium husks or something that my mum had - it was like wallpaper paste is all I remember!

The fibre is basically just some white powder you put in your water or shake and you can't taste or see it..
Only do you see it if its in water and it makes it a little cloudy..

Well congrats on overcoming that hurdle.. Good work!

Just get through your first weekend & your flying! xoxo

Ahh. Do you get it from your CDC? Is it expensive?

I'm weighing in on Monday morning so hoping that will help me stay motivated over the weekend!

Side note: anyone else get pins and needles a lot more while on this diet?!

i ve had a little more pins and needles but that is only when i ve been cold. if your warm and getting them check with consultant or possibly check anyway

hope you weekend contines to be 100%
jxx

Back