No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

So ended up with a really bad belly a few hours after feeling ill altogether. Took some syrup of figs, a few hours later I "relieved" myself and the rest of my symptoms disappeared. Yay!

Back to normality today! Got home about an hour ago, have tidied up, gonna have a mugshot for lunch then head off to college.

8am: Bran flakes, milk (HEXs) and banana
12pm: sweet and sour noodle mugshot and a tangerine
6.30pm: Frosties (10 syns), milk (rest of hxa and 5 syns) and a pear
9.30pm: chicken, tinned toms, onions and mixed peppers with 2 chicken oxo and some cinnamon mixed in.

Total syns: 15

Last edited:
Woo still managing to stay 100percent! :)

Food and drink:
7.30am: baked beans with tinned mushrooms
10.30am: banana
12pm: baked potato, cheese (hxa and 10syns) and grapes
6.30pm: Chicken, tinned tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and mixed peppers made with chicken oxo and cinnamon.
10.15pm: muller light and two tangerines

Total syns: 10 :)

Was sooo hungry about 5ish and started feeling a bit dizzy think it's down to not having an afternoon snack. Had to wait till I got home to cook dinner though.

Last edited:
Here to sub, good luck with your journey

Today I bought a wii :) yay body magic time!!... Or so I thought! No bloody batteries in the remote or wii fit board so have to wait till tomorrow to start... typical!

Also starting group again tomorrow night though not decided if I want to go to the 5.30pm group or the 7.30pm group. I used to go to the 5.30pm group and have dinner afterward but it was a really busy group and I was starving when I got home. The 7.30pm group is smaller but I don't think I could wait till after 9pm for dinner.

Does anyone eat dinner before weigh in? I know if you do the same thing every week it shouldn't matter if you have dinner or not but I'm just worried that depending on what I have I won't get an accurate weigh in... hmmm... any thoughts/suggestions?

I eat dinner before Wi and always have when I was at my old class which started at 8...I definitely could not wait! So long as you do the same most of the time you will be fine or take it with you to eat?

Sent from my GT-N71007100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the response Jayde. It's a psychological thing really :) will prob take your advice though as I get dizzy when I haven't eaten in a while x

Hey up missy, didn't know you had a diary! Looking good so far this week.

I always go to a morning group and eat breakfast after wi. Like others have said though so long as you do the same thing each week it wont matter. Dont make yourself ill by not eating though, do what's best for your body xxx

Hey up missy, didn't know you had a diary! Looking good so far this week.

I always go to a morning group and eat breakfast after wi. Like others have said though so long as you do the same thing each week it wont matter. Dont make yourself ill by not eating though, do what's best for your body xxx

Hey Cheese Thief nice to see you :) lol

Yeh I wish there was a morning one around here but unfortunately not one that I can make :( I think I will defo eat before I go and start as I mean to go on. Kinda looking forward to tonight but also kind of not because I know it won't be an accurate loss for this week because my home scales are only meant for people 20stone and under haha so my weight is just educated guess weight from where scale went round again. And besides that I only really want to count weight loss that is "official" so I get my stickers and award (such a kid haha!! Love the shinys!). If you haven't noticed before I tend to wayyyy overcomplicate everything haha!! How is your week going CheeseThief?xxx

Ohmygosh! Just had the most amazing omelette ever!!! Lean ham, mushrooms and onions... so much better than boring old cereal!! Defo going to have to start experimenting a lot more in the kitchen. Can see me going through a lot of eggs haha....

Food and Drink:

8.30am: 3 egg omlette with one slice lean ham, mushrooms and onions, frylight used for cooking oil
10.45am: 2 tangerines
11.30am: ww hot choc and splash of milk (3 syns)
1pm: tomato pasta mugshot with beetroot and pickled onions
3pm: tangerine
5.30pm: Chicken, potatoes, cabbage and green beans
9.30pm: Milky tea (3 syns), rocky road hi fi light and caramel and choc hi light (hxb) and 3 mini babybell lights (hxa)

Last edited:
Ohmygosh! Just had the most amazing omelette ever!!! Lean ham, mushrooms and onions... so much better than boring old cereal!! Defo going to have to start experimenting a lot more in the kitchen. Can see me going through a lot of eggs haha....

Food and Drink:

8.30am: 3 egg omlette with one slice lean ham, mushrooms and onions, frylight used for cooking oil

Omelettes are so much more filling than cereals. I love omelettes :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just back from 7.30pm class. Had breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks as normal before I went so will continue that way.
Weighed in at 22stone6lbs!!! Now I know there is no way I've lost 16lbs in one week so my own scales must have been off. Still I'm happy that my official class weight loss target for 7lbs off in January will get me into the 21's :D result!!

Walked the mile to class (all down hill so nice and easy), was intending to get the bus back but when I came out of class I just missed it and the next one wasn't due for 20mins so I walked the UPHILL mile back home. Absolutely knackered but proud of myself now settling down with a well deserved cup of tea, high fi lights and mini babybell lights :)

Well done, I'm so lazy I'd have rung for a lift haha x

Oh also my consultant said I can have 20syns because of my weight. Scared :( I've always been 15 syns... though admittedly I've never been this big! Not sure whether to have the extra 5 syns or not

I think if I were you I'd keep them in reserve? So know you can but aim for 15. I KNOW I can have 15 but aim for no more then 10. I see it as insurance (just without the go compare singing that accompanies it) ;)

Although there is an argument for having them and cutting them if the weight loss slows.

Well done on your first wi, its great its not as high as you were expecting! I was also told i could gave more than 15 syns if i want but I've always aimed for 5-15 just like everyone else. Its nice to know the extra syns are there if you need them though. Totally agree btw as wanting all the weight loss to be SW official. I lost a stone before joining and its kinda annoying as all my awards are a stone behind!! x

Back