No more delusions and wishing for quick fixes... Here for the long haul!!

Yeh your prob right I was just really shocked because he isn't that much heavier than me I reckon he must be just over the limit. He did join with me before but only lasted a couple of weeks because he refuses to eat any superfree what so ever so it feels really restrictive to him.

Oh God, my ex was just like that. He'd had a really bad experience as a child being literally forced to eat his vegetables and ever since then he had an aversion to fruit and veg. Made going out for meals and cooking stuff a bit of a nightmare though. Hope he feels a bit better soon xx

Right i haven't got my paper diary with me so writing this down before i forget.

Breakfast: banana
Lunch: jacket potato with beans and salad
Dinner: Tuna, sweetcorn and onion pasta made with quark. Served with lettuce, cucumber, beetroot and pickled onions
Snack: grapes, 2 tangerines, 2 hi-fi lights (HXB)
Drink: diet coke, diet pepsi, squash

No HXA or syns today but didn't want to eat when I wasn't hungry.

Body magic: 37 mins wii fit :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Today's Food:

Breakfast: Woke up after 12pm so missed it!!
Lunch: 3 egg omelette with one slice lean ham, mushrooms and onions
Dinner: Chicken, potatoes, cabbage and green beans
Supper: 2 cups of milky tea (6 syns),ww pitta bread (HXB), banana and 3 mini babybel lights (HXA)
Snacks: 2 tangerines, peanut heaven hifi bar (6 syns)

Total syns: 12 :)
Body magic: 2 mile walk to group and back

Yeyy!! Well done on a fabby loss! :) xx

Today's food:

Lunch: muller and banana
Dinner: spag bol with lettuce n cucumber
Supper: Pitta bread (5.5syns), parmasen (6syns), lettuce and tinned spaghetti
Snacks: 2 tangerines, 3 babybel lights (hxa), 2 hi fi lights (hxb) and a kitkat (5.5syns)
Total syns: 17

Food diary looking good, hope you're having a fab week. Fingers crossed for getting into the 21's next week! :)

Food diary looking good, hope you're having a fab week. Fingers crossed for getting into the 21's next week! :)

Thanks :) Yup if I get 3lbs off it'll be a double whammy. Into 21s and half stone award so fingers crossed!!

Had a wee read at your diary. well done on getting accepted into derby and I hope sheffield offer you a place too!!

Well quite a good day today but missed out on my body magic as we decided to have an impromptu trip into town. Went up all the stairs in hmv, cex and kfc though (was in kfc to use the toilet haha) so that's some body magic and also the walking around shops. Not going to kid myself that its any where near the workout I would have had if I had done my wii workout but it's better than just sitting on my bum. Will try and fit in an extra long workout tomorrow.

Today's food:
Breakfast: banana
Lunch: SW Quiche (3 eggs, quark and lots of superfree) with lettuce and cucumber
Dinner: Subway Turkey Salad (omg first one ever and it was amazing!) with ranch dressing (Calling it 6 syns as it was drowning in the stuff so prob was about 2.5 to 3 portions)
Supper: Cheese toastie (HXA&B... ww pitta bread and 30g cheddar cooked in the foreman for a couple of mins... wow!! have missed my roasted cheese fix so this was a real treat)
Snacks: 2 tangerines, 2 hi-fi lights (6 syns) and tea with whitenener (1 syn)
Total syns: 13 :)

Reading over this I have just realised I could have probably have had a red day as I had no carbs today... Never mind too complicated for me have never done anything other than extra easy!

Got my orchard healthy living ready meals voucher through so went to tesco this morning to spend it. Looked up syns online and it said that the salmon and broccolli one was free on extra easy so i got that and have just had it for lunch. But it was really creamy so had a look at ingredients. Milk, cheese and single cream!!!
How can it be free with that much diary in it? Panicking now!!!

Wow I may never order a curry again!! Just made homemade Slimming World recipe curry and my word it was amazing!!!! This may be my new Saturday night treat yum yum.

Today's Food:

Breakfast: Hi-fi bar (HXB) and a tangerine
Lunch: Tesco Healthy Choices Salmon and Broccoli pie (apparently free but I'm not convinced.. see above post)
Dinner: SW Curry (made with mushy peas, tinned toms, curry powder and a dash of cinnamon) with chicken, rice, McCain's 5% fat chips (1.5 syns), mushrooms and onions
Snacks: Apple, Banana, Tea with whitener (1 syn)

Total syns: 2.5

No HXA and low syns today owning to the fact that I'm concerned about all the dairy in the ready meal I had at lunch but also stuffed after the curry. It's only just after 8pm though so may have something else later if I fancy it.

Last edited:
Wow I may never order a curry again!! Just made homemade Slimming World recipe curry and my word it was amazing!!!! This may be my new Saturday night treat yum yum.

Today's Food:

Breakfast: Hi-fi bar (HXB) and a tangerine
Lunch: Tesco Healthy Choices Salmon and Broccoli pie (apparently free but I'm not convinced.. see above post)
Dinner: SW Curry (made with mushy peas, tinned toms, curry powder and a dash of cinnamon) with chicken, rice, McCain's 5% fat chips (1.5 syns), mushrooms and onions
Snacks: Apple, Banana, Tea with whitener (1 syn)

Total syns: 2.5

No HXA and low syns today owning to the fact that I'm concerned about all the dairy in the ready meal I had at lunch but also stuffed after the curry. It's only just after 8pm though so may have something else later if I fancy it.

Wow your foods looking lovely, you seemed to slipped back into plan perfectly your diary title grabbed me, as I continuously look for the easy way but have also knuckles down in group since new year.. good luck x :D

Wow your foods looking lovely, you seemed to slipped back into plan perfectly your diary title grabbed me, as I continuously look for the easy way but have also knuckles down in group since new year.. good luck x :D

Hey Imbigboned thanks for commenting :) yeh I am really enjoying the healthy food so much more than the junk!!

Ended up having a caramel egg 9.5 syns so total syns for the day is 12 :)

Today's food:

Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: 2 ww pitta bread sandwiches (HXB and 5.5syns), 75g philadephia light, lean ham and cucumber
Dinner: Tuna and sweetcorn pasta made with quark, beetroot and pickled onions
Snacks: 3 cups of tea with whitener (3syns), 2 hi-fi lights (6syns)

Total syns: 14.5

I have a new favourite meal!!

I normally have chicken, potatoes and veg before weigh in but I forgot to buy potatoes so was thinking what could I have with my chicken and veg. Had a nest of dried noodles in the cupboard but I hate them plain. So I cooked up the noodles, chicken and veg and mixed them all together in a big bowls with sticky bbq sauce (3 syns) and melted 30g cheddar (HXA) over the top.

It looks like stirfry, tastes like Hunter's chicken and was ready in about 10 mins!!! Delish. Defo gonna be a new staple for me.

OOOOOOOOOOO that sounds lush !! I use my noodles in a stirfry with a full bag of beansprouts and a noodle nest put on top so its like a huge chow mein and I often use the diet coke chicken sauce with it so its nice n gooey... so quite similar and so nice x

imbigboned - your version sounds lovely too may give that a go.

Just back from group.... 5.5lbs offfffff!!!!!!!!!!! How the??? Haha anyway totally made up cos I was panicking while waiting in line to get weighed cos I've been on plan this week but been a lazy bum and not doing any exercise.
Got slimmer of the week too which was great. Love the cute little slimmer of the week fridge magnet and got a huge big bag of lovely free and superfree foods.

Just one thing though... does anyone know how slimmer of the week is calculated? The reason I ask is because a man who started the same week as me lost the same as me this week but more than me last week (our first week). So confused as to why I would get it and not him?

Anyway superchuffed and ready to face another week. How is everyone else getting on?

Amazing loss. Well done. You must be well chuffed!

You can only get SOTW if you've lost the week before. He must have sts or gained i'm assuming. Xx

Back