No More Excuses!

Help!

I went into this all guns blazing, my GP was the one who suggested it, he's been really supportive etc. I got my first lot of products at the same time as a friend, combined orders to save more, didn't read the contraindications... Just ordered my second lot individually and actually read the blurb.

I'm on prescription meds, one of which is an anti-convulsant (I don't take it for fits/epilepsy) and so according to the site I can only do simple solution, but my GP is happy for me to keep doing Total. What do I do?! Do I listen to Exante or do I listen to my GP? Do I meet them somewhere in the middle and do Working Solution?

So confused.

I'd say that Exante have to play it safe to ensure they don't get sued. If you trust your GP then I'd seriously consider heeding his opinion about what's safe for you. It might be that Exante say you can't just do TS and take the particular drug because they expect it, not unreasonably, to be being taken by people who do suffer from fits/convulsions. As you don't and are taking it for another reason then this may not be an issue in your case.

Hi, I agree with Cate that I would follow my GP's advise . Exante are probably protecting themselves with the blanket exclusion because there isn't an individual medical assessment. You could double check with your GP or practise nurse for peace of mind x

Hi Calabria are you sticking to TS?

Back