Nutters corner....ScanBran cake addicts society

Let me introduce BRIAN ....

CIMG6141.jpg

Its a bit like ryvita type thing. You can get it from saw groups, Holland and Barrett shops or you can get it on Amazon too :). I can't stand the stuff (its like eating a cardboard box lol ) but make it into a cake and its amazing! X

That sounds good to me..... I'm getting me done scan bran next week and making cake..... Happy days!!

Up early, couldn't sleep so may as well make a cake lol

I'm thinking Lemon... Maybe choc orange? But I don't know if I should put a orange Options in as well as orange extract??

I decided on a lemon one, its in the microwave now! Just having a coffee whilst I wait :)

Lol I think I may have to eat it all! And then quench my thirst with cider at the food festival later :)

Sounds like a plan :) although I'd be slightly worried about 5 scan bran plus cider in my system... Eeek! Where's the loo????? Xxx

Lol I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!!

PMSL!!! <prob not wise haha!

Lesson learned- wait for cake to cool down before attempting to get it out of the dish or it will collapse!!

Still tastes amazing tho... It's OMG stuff :)

yay a nutty place :)

I finished my carroty one yesterday so I'm going to try one today, I'm going to use a butterscotch options and a toffee yog, I will report back later :D I got a new silicone loaf tin too.

Did anyone notice Dizzy talking about a 'saw' group? I'm imagining her in her cow suit using a saw to chop a massive scan bran cake.....

Back