Nutters corner....ScanBran cake addicts society

Yeh Ive done Keith pmsl he was good :p

I might do the orange one not tried that yet - there is just tooooooooooooo much choice lol

I'm going to a food festival shortly and there's a cake stand there- shall be looking!!

they say you can't make an onlette without breaking eggs?

Well its now OFFICIAL you CAN make a chocolate cake without using chocolate !! :woohoo:

1/4 tsp beau milk choc flavour, vanilla & choc sprinkle mullet - Voila :drool: my HEXB for the day! (well, half of it as I had half a brian for 3am brekkie)

CIMG6142.jpg

Now....granted it does not LOOK like a choc cake (I would be tempted to add 1 syn of cocoa to make it look 'better') but I wanted to try the Beau out on its own to see if it did work) .......and Ive had a nibble off the edge and wowser yup its a choc cake if you don't look at it ;)

It smells soooo chocalately I wish we had 'smelly minis' lol xxx

Well - What have I missed out of my cake :-( I did chocolate orange and its sooooooo dry. I think ill have to use a yogurt too next time I used cocoa and orange essence and 3 eggs

Not as nice as the mint or the lemon

Well - What have I missed out of my cake :-( I did chocolate orange and its sooooooo dry. I think ill have to use a yogurt too next time I used cocoa and orange essence and 3 eggs

Not as nice as the mint or the lemon

I think they are really dry.....yog def is the way to go with it hun, turns em into moist munchieness xxx

I've only made 3 so I am still a scan bran baby, but I definitely prefer the one I did with yoghurt in, although the carrot cake was moist without the yoghurt.

Considering what flavour to make today but thinking it might be best to not have a cake EVERY day lol

My poor overworked poo fairy haha!!!

Back