OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Thought I would share my stars which were in paper today. Don't normally pay attention but it seemed quite apt.:p

'You need to make some more time to get more exercise and fresh air or rearrage your routine to fit these in. Make sure you get enough rest. Events are coming that will require energy.'

Hmm.. wonder what events are coming?

Hey everyone :)

My mini challenge is to try at least 1 new class at the gym by this day next week.

Is it ok if I join? :eek: I've always wanted to join a team on here!!
I'm not getting married myself, but I am bridesmaid for my two friends. The wedding is in July 2011 and I would desperately like to be at my target weight of 10st by then :)
Kelly.xx

Is it ok if I join? :eek: I've always wanted to join a team on here!!
I'm not getting married myself, but I am bridesmaid for my two friends. The wedding is in July 2011 and I would desperately like to be at my target weight of 10st by then :)
Kelly.xx
Good enough for me :D Welcome aboard! What would you like your first mini challeng/target to be? Something you want to do/achieve by next Sunday.
xx
ps.. if you loose on average 1Ib per week you will be at target my the beginning of April. Very doable
xx

Taking a 20 minute walk at lunchtime today. 15 minutes uphill- turnaround a go back should be only 5 mins as going downhill lol :p
I may even do an exercise DVD tonight depending on how energetic I feel. Still, at end of today will have at least 20 minsn towards my goal :D

Taking a 20 minute walk at lunchtime today. 15 minutes uphill- turnaround a go back should be only 5 mins as going downhill lol :p
I may even do an exercise DVD tonight depending on how energetic I feel. Still, at end of today will have at least 20 minsn towards my goal :D

Sounds good :)

Well last night, I checked out the class timetable and tonight, I'm trying a Body Pump class and if I have any energy left at all... I'm going to give Zumba a try!!

WI tomorrow, so it's my biggest loser style, last chance workout... only without Bob :rolleyes:

Sounds good :)

Well last night, I checked out the class timetable and tonight, I'm trying a Body Pump class and if I have any energy left at all... I'm going to give Zumba a try!!

WI tomorrow, so it's my biggest loser style, last chance workout... only without Bob :rolleyes:
Should be good. There is a 'pump' style section on the dvd I have and I really enjoy it. Make my arms and shoulders ache though. :p I am probably going to do abs exercises tonight as it's the least energetic section on the dvd and I'm still trying to wean myself back into exercising :eek:

Should be good. There is a 'pump' style section on the dvd I have and I really enjoy it. Make my arms and shoulders ache though. :p I am probably going to do abs exercises tonight as it's the least energetic section on the dvd and I'm still trying to wean myself back into exercising :eek:

Don't knock it - Abs work is tough enough.. it'll all help towards the mini challenge :)

Good enough for me :D Welcome aboard! What would you like your first mini challeng/target to be? Something you want to do/achieve by next Sunday.
xx
ps.. if you loose on average 1Ib per week you will be at target my the beginning of April. Very doable
xx

First mini challenge would be to lose 2.5st and get into the 12's-which I should hopefully do this week! Hope that's ok?

I really need to be at target by January, because that's when we're gonna start looking for dresses. But if we do end up getting them through a bridal shop (we are playing with the idea of something off the highstreet to save cash) I will have a while until the final measuring and stuff. Eeeek!

First mini challenge would be to lose 2.5st and get into the 12's-which I should hopefully do this week! Hope that's ok?

I really need to be at target by January, because that's when we're gonna start looking for dresses. But if we do end up getting them through a bridal shop (we are playing with the idea of something off the highstreet to save cash) I will have a while until the final measuring and stuff. Eeeek!

Good Lucky cheeky, I'm sure you will manage it.

BTW we're not buying dresses from the "bridal" shops either, we've looked at high street and online retailers so far. Stuff from the states is super cheap too, even with shipping etc.

Hi Ladies!

Can I join? sorry to be late to the party.

I'm getting married on 6th Aug 2011. I want to lose AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

becky xx

Hi Ladies!

becky xx
But of course :D
What would you like your first mini challenge/target to be? Something you want to do/achieve by next Sunday.
xx

Hi Ladies!

becky xx

Wedding Day twins!

My challenge for this week is to not gain. I know that sounds stupid but I've been poorly so only just started eating again and so scared I'm putting on. I'm a lb up on my WI day already.

Back