Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

I have to be really careful with lactose as it is a real trigger for health issues with me and it isnt nice the reactions I get so it is better to be safe then really really sorry !!

I was the one to shift bedrooms last night due to a whole lot of snoring going on....but at least I slept well :D
Scales 1lb down this morning....great, getting back on plan always shifts any bloat!!

Sunday:

Breakfast: Options (2) fresh fruit & Alpro plain yogurt (HeA)
Lunch: jacket potato, feta (HeA) 1/2 plate mixed salad, fat free dressing
Snack: Options (2) small bar 70% chocolate (7)
Supper: Ryvita minis (HeB) fresh fruit, sunbites (6)

total: 17 syns.

I came back from a 60 min walk in the park and was hungry...promised to cut my husband's hair before supper so hence the Sunbites.
I'm OK with that amount of syns for the day....and feel I've had another good day! :party0011:

Just been reading another member's food diary and saw Velvet Crunch...they look better for me than the sunbites, and only 4 syns. Have you tried those Jaffa? (suitable for vegetarians)

Last edited:
I won't mention sleeping arrangements, same as night before. We go though spells of this and then are OK for a while. It's getting older we've decided, breathing issues and lighter sleeping?
Weighed this morning....down 1 1/4lbs (from yesterday.) That takes me to 10.3 1/4lbs, so if I weighed at group today I think I'd be 10.4...one pound down from last week BUT...I still have today and somehow my scales have a habit of bouncing back a little especially for Weds morning. I've seen it time and again...so shall have to see.

Monday:

Breakfast: Options, fresh fruit & Alpro plain yogurt (HeA)

be back later....

I wouldn't have kept it the same if I'd realised it was MONDAY...lol....as you know I thought it was Tuesday!!! I think it was because of posting best wishes for someone else's weigh in...too confusing!!:confused: Oh well...one more day for me!

Nice you can eat with your mum during the week to keep her company.

Sleep was good last night....for me!
Weighed 1/2 up this morning, I'm OK with that.

Tuesday: (even had my husband confused about which day it was yesterday!!)

About the same as yesterday I think, jacket & something with salad for lunch (main meal.)

Shall be walking this morning in the town for an hour while my husband does Tia Chi...then visit my twin grandsons who are 9 yrs old today:birthday:
Shall avoid any cake around....my daughter won't mind she's trying to lose weight too.

Thanks Chug & Jaffa for the good wishes for a nice day.

Chug...no they're not identical, in fact you wouldn't even know they were brothers. One's fair like his mum, the other has dark hair and the image of his dad...even walks like him!

OK so the eating today sort of got changed as I went along but nothing bad. My husband had a slice of chocolate birthday cake...not me though.

Breakfast: Options (2 syns,) chopped banana, nectarine, strawberries & Alpro yogurt HeA
Lunch: jacket potato, tilapia HeB, fresh steamed broccoli, runner beans, carrots & peas, sweet chilli sauce (1 syn)
Snack: Options (2 syns,) small bar 70% dark choc (7 syns)
Supper: 3 ryvita HeB, tofutti HeA, grapes & nectarine. Sunbites (6 syns)
Actually used all my Hex's today.
Total syns: 18.

I've got come back from 2+ hr walk along the seafront and popped into the HFS and got the Tofutti (herb & garlic) Jaffa, thanks, I love it!! Looked in Morrison's this morning for some Ricotta but only cows milk!

Here to a good weigh in tomorrow morning!:scale:

Last edited:
Your food looks good for today. So how many syns can you have a day? and can you carry them over. I think I'm aloud 15 if I worked it out right but to be honest I never have anywhere near that lol.

Good luck for weighing tomorrow

Yes Chug syns permitted are between 5 - 15 per day or that amounts to 105 max a week. If you're only having a few a day there's no point in carrying any over to another day really.

When I was working towards my target weight I probably only had 5 syns a day. These days I try and keep a rein on them but not so strictly.

Last edited:
Back