Oh to be a consistent Target Member!!

Chug, if it be me I would definitely not be too restricted. That's sometimes why people get discouraged and give up. Planning and variety is the key to success. If you mostly use your syns for your meals you will do well. Treats are important too (if we need them) so we don't feel we're missing out. Just see how you go.

Fab news about the tofutti I hope you don't have a reaction to it.

They do loads of tofutti products in America like tofutti ricotta !!

Good luck for weigh in x

Thanks Jaffa...I should be alright with the Tofutti because it's soya.

Weighed in this morning at my group....down 1.5lbs, so happy with that! I do feel more comfortable under my target weight.
Food will be a little on the lax side today...

Well done on your loss that is great.

Sounding good Chug! I admit I'm a serial weigher and always have been! Tomorrow is going to be a big hike up I know!!

I've had a lovely day out today visiting a reservoir....it's a one hour walk all the way around, some through woodland and different gradients. We took a meal deal lunch with us and had an ice cream. We walked round this area TWICE! Then drove into a town and walked up and down a few hills too! Hoping to have used some of the calories I ate today!! :p

Sounding good Chug! I admit I'm a serial weigher and always have been! Tomorrow is going to be a big hike up I know!!

I've had a lovely day out today visiting a reservoir....it's a one hour walk all the way around, some through woodland and different gradients. We took a meal deal lunch with us and had an ice cream. We walked round this area TWICE! Then drove into a town and walked up and down a few hills too! Hoping to have used some of the calories I ate today!! :p

Yeah I have to admit for a while I was checking it everyday I'm trying not to do it now and wait until my weigh in but its not easy lol.

Well done on your exercise today I'm sure you have worked off loads of calories doing all that walking and you well deserved that meal deal.

I also have a little notebook that I write my food eaten every day (my shorthand notes)....been doing that for years! I date it and always note my weight too.
Is this called OCD? :rolleyes:

Nope this is sensible and what I do all the time. In work I don't concentrate on my job I'm always thinking about what I'm eating, what I'm going to eat and keeping track of everything. I'm forever doing lists lol

Must admit I felt SW was overtaking my life when I first started...it will even out Chug.

OK...slept good...so tired last night!
Scales were way up this morning, two days after weigh in...by 3 1/4lbs. Only to be expected with 2 days off plan.
So...I'm thinking strategy needed because I'm going to a carvery for Sunday lunch.
Plan is...to be 100% on plan today & tomorrow....carvery Sunday and then Monday & Tuesday 100% on plan.

Breakfast: Options, chopped fresh fruit & Alpro plain yogurt (HeA)

Will add more later...

You can be a good at a carvery if you want and ask for veg without butter etc and usually they will do a piece of plain salmon.

But I can never really be good when I eat out

I logged my food in a little notebook all the time I was trying to lose weight with SW and get to target I stopped after target which is why I have now started a diary on here as I know I was getting back into bad habits !

I still have my unofficial weigh in on my own scales on a Saturday morning which I have been logging for about 3 or 4 years probably more

so yes we are all obssessed

Breakfast: Options - 2 syns, chopped fresh fruit & Alpro plain yogurt (HeA)

Lunch: jacket potato, tuna (HeB) mayo - 1/2 syn, 30g feta (HeA) 1/2 plate mixed salad, fat free french dressing.

Snack: Options - 2 syns, small bar 70% chocolate - 7 syns

Supper: Ryvita minis (HeB), baked beans, fresh fruit,

Total syns - 11 1/2.

Last edited:
Back