Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Hi Trini, thought I'd stop by & have a read of your diary. Sounds like you know what you are doing & are doing very well ! Dunno about your OH saying you are glowing some of your posts are beaming :D Lovely to read, looking forward to following your progress x

Hi Jo,

I'm trying I must say.

My boss' birthday is today and he has brought in a triple layer choc cake for tea time :cry:.

I'm sitting here eating my sugar-free jelly and trying not to think about it lol!

In terms of the Dukan Diet, I'm learning from the best (you guys) :D

A bit of a random question but, for those of you who have lost quite a bit, how's it looking on the skin front?

Has it reduced in size or have you been left with sagging skin?

Just wanna know what to expect when I hit my target as I have already started to implement some sort of workout during the week.

Thanking you in advance,

Maria xx

Hiya, I really don't think with the relatively small amount you've to lose that you need to worry about loose skin :) That usually happens when you've really ballooned (like me, I've officially got bingo wings :() But any kind of toning exercises help.

Don't worry CheeseGirl, I have bingo wings too lol!:bighug:

When I've seen before and after pics of people who have lost weight, they always look slim but you never really see their stomache, so I wondered how it may turn out.

I just finished a session of Tae-Bo and then Zumba.

I made some mini quiches tonight and they taste absolutely delicious. I can't wait to have them for lunch tomorrow :D

Well done on resisting the choc cake, it's empowering isn't it !

As for the skin thing, I've heard the longer you have carried the extra weight for the harder it is to get it back to how it was. Lost elasticity or something like that. But I agree with CG I doubt you'll have much to worry about :)

Well done on resisting the choc cake, it's empowering isn't it !

As for the skin thing, I've heard the longer you have carried the extra weight for the harder it is to get it back to how it was. Lost elasticity or something like that. But I agree with CG I doubt you'll have much to worry about :)[/QUOTE

Most definitely.I can't believe I'm the same person as I have the biggest sweet tooth :).

I do feel my stomache getting smaller but I was wondering as I've had the bulge for quite a while.

Been trying to work out everyday to try and tone as I go along, as opposed to doing it at the end :character00116:

Mini Quiche :D

1 Tub of Quark (250g)
3 Eggs (small/med)
1/4 Onion chopped and lightly dry fried
3/4 Mattesons Turkey Rashers
1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp of White Pepper
1/2 tsp Coriander
1/2 tsp Basil

Put onion and meat in a pan and fry till cooked (oil spray - 4 squirts), place in a quiche tray or in silicone cupcake cases.

Mix your 3 eggs and quark together and season with white pepper, garlic powder and herbs.

Spoon mixture into the cases (I made 12) and then place in oven till golden brown.

Can be eaten hot or cold.

I made them for my lunch and had to stop myself from eating them all last night lol!

Please see below for pic! I used my daughter's cupcake cases, as the quiches were easy to pop out (no mess).

IMG1340144244707.jpg

Last edited:
So, this is my first TOTM since I had my implant put in in Feb.

Waiting to see how much it affects my weightloss in terms of bloating etc.

The woes of being a woman ay?! Lol!

Quiches look nice, know what you mean though, I make 6 bigish ones & have to stop myself from eating the lot - although I have done :) Can't give you any advice on TOTM as I'm on the mini pill & haven't had a period in years

Mini Quiche :D

1 Tub of Quark (250g)
3 Eggs (small/med)
1/4 Onion chopped and lightly dry fried
3/4 Mattesons Turkey Rashers
1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp of White Pepper
1/2 tsp Coriander
1/2 tsp Basil

Put onion and meat in a pan and fry till cooked (oil spray - 4 squirts), place in a quiche tray or in silicone cupcake cases.

Mix your 3 eggs and quark together and season with white pepper, garlic poweder and herbs.

Spoon mixture into the cases (I made 12) and then place in oven till golden brown.

Can be eaten hot or cold.

I made them for my lunch and had to stop myself from eating them all last night lol!

Please see below for pic! I used my daughter's cupcake cases, as the quiches were easy to pop out (no mess).

View attachment 53385

You must have read my mind! I was looking for a quiche recipe to try. I'm going bake some of these tonight. Thanks! :Dx

You must have read my mind! I was looking for a quiche recipe to try. I'm going bake some of these tonight. Thanks! :Dx

I needed something to entertain my mouth otherwise I will get bored lol!

Gonna try a Dukan cheesecake this week and see how that turns out.

Quiches look nice, know what you mean though, I make 6 bigish ones & have to stop myself from eating the lot - although I have done :) Can't give you any advice on TOTM as I'm on the mini pill & haven't had a period in years

I was on the pill and the injection before. Both stopped mine completely.

With the implant I have had two since Febuary but, apparently it takes up to a year to establish some sort of routine which is really annoying.

Luckily enough I never experience any pains or mood swings, so by Friday I will know if it makes any difference to my weight. :)

Those quiches look soooo good. Off to get some supplies....

Hi !! You are doing so well! Dont forget to let us know how cheesecake turns out,,mmmm cheesecake! I am currently face down in a caramel egg custard, made so could have half later but it seems to have almost vanished !

Hi !! You are doing so well! Dont forget to let us know how cheesecake turns out,,mmmm cheesecake! I am currently face down in a caramel egg custard, made so could have half later but it seems to have almost vanished !

If you don't mind, could you post the recipe? Would be great to have other 'sweet' treats :)

I attempted a Dukan cheesecake the other day but the bottom didn't set (required the use of jelly crystals :-().

Found another one today, so i will let you know the outcome xx

Already thrown 5 glasses of water and 2 green teas down the hatch since 7am.

3 toilet runs and counting lol!

Going to have 3 small roasted chicken drumsticks and 3 mini tuna patties for lunch.

#GoTeamDukan

Tuna patties??? Spill! x

Like the look of those very much. Another thing on the list to make...

Thanks Princess x

Back