Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

You are doing really well hun, I'm absolutley pants at cooking & even worse at experimenting :)

You are doing really well hun, I'm absolutley pants at cooking & even worse at experimenting :)

Thank you Jo xx

I don't mind cooking and I'm very happy that the majority of dukan recipes are pretty straightforward.

I can't wait to reach that stone mark...listen out for my cyber scream when it does lol!

Steamed Salmon 2.jpg

Maria's Steamed Salmon (PV or PP without the red pepper):-

1. 1tsp Fish seasoning
2. 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
3. Chilli flakes to taste
4. 1/8 onion
5. 1 small spring onion
6. Coriander
7. Basil
8. Small red pepper

Place salmon in steamer, top with all ingredients and leave to steam for approximately 8-10 mins.

Squeeze lemon on it once cooked :)

Hey Lady, thought I'd swing by and say hi. Amazed by your 2 week total loss - go you!

Jx

Hey Lady, thought I'd swing by and say hi. Amazed by your 2 week total loss - go you!

Jx

Hey Joodle,

I think I had a lot of water weight but thank you xx

You're doing well too...I seriously love Dukan lol!

Has anybody tried using the Dukan Galette like a wrap?

Was thinking of trying one tonight, as it might be an option for lunch sometimes with a meat/fish and salad on PV days.

Hmm, I've not experimented with the galette yet but you've just reminded me to give it a go. Although in my head, galette's are pretty much associated with melted cheese, which could cause problems!

Tell me more about your salmon recipe from a day or so ago - sorry for being thick but what is fish seasoning and can I improvise it?! Jx

Hmm, I've not experimented with the galette yet but you've just reminded me to give it a go. Although in my head, galette's are pretty much associated with melted cheese, which could cause problems!

Tell me more about your salmon recipe from a day or so ago - sorry for being thick but what is fish seasoning and can I improvise it?! Jx

That's okay lol!

I went to Tesco the other day and they had alot of reduced spices/seasonings in aide of Eid.

The actual spice is called fish seasoning and you will probably find it in the international food section, as it is a Indian brand called 'East End'.

I only steamed three pieces of salmon, so I used 1 (non-heaped)tsp to help flavour it.

It contains:-

Salt, onion powder, black pepper, white pepper, mustard, celery and paprika.

FishSeasoning.jpg

I made my second attempt at the galette and I failed again, so no wrap for me lol!

I actually don't know what I'm doing wrong :-S will look it up on YouTube next time.

Lemon Cheesecake.jpg

Maria's 'quick' cheesecake (PP or PV)

One small serving

- 3 tbsp quark
- 1 egg (whites only if you have high cholesterol
- 6 'clicks' of no calorie sweetner
- 1/4 juice of a lemon

Mix on the ingredients together, place in small remekin (or Nandos yoghurt pot) and top with a little grated lemon (optional).

Place in the fridge until set (2 hrs) or eat straight away as a thick lemon yoghurt.

You can substitute with other ingredients such as coffee, cocoa or vanilla essence.

Enjoy :D

View attachment 54515View attachment 54516

Maria's Garlic Cauliflower 'Rice'

1 person serving for PV day

- 1/2 a small cauliflower (grated)
- 1/2 of a spring onion (diced finely)
- 1/2 herbs of choice (I used coriander and basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- a smidgen of garlic puree
- a pinch of sea salt

Mix all ingredients together and place in steamer until cooked (about 10-15 mins).

I put a touch of lemon when it was on my plate :)

Could probably make a fake 'mash potato'.

Thanks for the fishy tips lady! I really need to take time to do some more cooking - where are you getting all these ideas from?!?

Jx

Thanks for the fishy tips lady! I really need to take time to do some more cooking - where are you getting all these ideas from?!?

Jx

I'm know to cook anyway but I have been doing little searches online so that I don't get bored of eating the same thing :)

Friday nights are the worse, as I always use to get food delivered but now, I only stick to Dukan meals so tend to cook a lot of protein in one go.

OMG!

So last night I decided to look on YouTube for some workouts.

First I did a Hip Hop-Bollywood workout which really worked my arms 'yay!'.

But what really has my waist hurting this morning is a 'booty shaking' workout by Tiffany Rothe.

She has several (10min) workouts on there and let me tell you, I am feeling it this morning after only doing TWO!!!

I can actually feel the muscle at the side of my (.)(.) have been worked and maybe if I continue to use her exercises, I might actually lose these horrid bingowings. :eek:

Miami paid off! #WhoopWhoop :character00180:

Why do people always say they will accompany you somewhere and then bail out on you when something better comes along? Hmmmp! I won't be accompanying this girl in particular anywhere again, as this is now the third time she has done it for the year (the major one being her bailing out on Miami).

#ReevaluatingFriendships

I once read a poem about friends for a reason and friends for a season. Hmm sounds like she's a season gal, now its summer, ditch and get another friend LOL. Seriously though, some people take advantage of us and its so difficult to stand up to them and say hey, you made a promise. Try to ignore her and enjoy without her.

I once read a poem about friends for a reason and friends for a season. Hmm sounds like she's a season gal, now its summer, ditch and get another friend LOL. Seriously though, some people take advantage of us and its so difficult to stand up to them and say hey, you made a promise. Try to ignore her and enjoy without her.

The joke is, when I went ahead and booked Miami without her, I think she was actually shocked as she thought I would no longer go. But why should I plan my life around other people?! No way!

Defo a season girl D.F., what a shame her true colours are only coming through as we are getting older.

I'm gonna make sure I look hot in my pics and send them to her to see what she missed out on :eek: lol!

Love the cauili recipe will be giving that a go.

Yep fully agree with friends for seasons, I had a friend who I helped through severe depression. When she went off the rails I was there but when i needed her just once she wasn't there for me & didn't even phone me to see if I was ok. That friend is no longer a friend even though we had been friends for 20 years !

Love the cauili recipe will be giving that a go.

Yep fully agree with friends for seasons, I had a friend who I helped through severe depression. When she went off the rails I was there but when i needed her just once she wasn't there for me & didn't even phone me to see if I was ok. That friend is no longer a friend even though we had been friends for 20 years !

It's a shame that some people will just use you in their times of need and forget you the rest of the time. I've been in that predicament so many times and got rid of a shedload of people who have no purpose in my life.

I am thankful that my boyfriend is my friend and always has my back #Priceless (even though I could have thumped him when he was eating McDonalds in front of me recently lol!)

I had to do the cauli 'rice' as I'm really missing my basmati :)

Since being on this diet, I have enjoyed working out Mon-Fri and for the first time, I actually don't feel like I have the energy.

I've done two 10-min workouts from YouTube this evening but I never put my heart and soul into it, so I guess I better put on the Xbox Kinect and attempt a little workout, as the motion sensor will force me to work harder. #TheLifeOfWeightloss lol!

Back