Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Like the look of those very much. Another thing on the list to make...

Thanks Princess x

You're very welcome.

It makes for a cheap addition to the meal, as the price of meat etc does add up on this diet lol!

Just made another payment for my Miami holiday and the last one is coming out next week #WhoopWhoop!

I will defo be in shape for the trip (sept 28), it's just what that shape will look like lol!

Already downed 2 and half litres of water and 2 green teas :)

Miami. That will be fantastic. Bet you can't wait!

Tuna patties definitely on the menu for tomorrow. Made the Dukan bread this morning. Was a nice addition to the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

We have a local festival this weekend so hoping I can stay on the rails (though I think a few drinks may creep in there). May not be good for the Monday weigh in.

Miami. That will be fantastic. Bet you can't wait!

Tuna patties definitely on the menu for tomorrow. Made the Dukan bread this morning. Was a nice addition to the smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

We have a local festival this weekend so hoping I can stay on the rails (though I think a few drinks may creep in there). May not be good for the Monday weigh in.

Lol! Just don't go overboard missy!

I'm scared to make the bread just yet before I gobble the whole lot...I'm not that strong yet lol!

I do wanna try the scotch egg recipe and will be making some more mini quiches tonight, as I work on a shift pattern at weekends (2 jobs).

Miami how lovely, September will be here before you know it ! I can't believe we are nearly in July. We are hoping to go away September, don't know where, haven't booked anything yet. The thing is by Dr D's reckoning I should be at my TW by the end of September but I think if we go away that'll push me back a little but as long as I'm losing who cares !

Sounds like you are in the zone Trini keep up the good work x

Miami how lovely, September will be here before you know it ! I can't believe we are nearly in July. We are hoping to go away September, don't know where, haven't booked anything yet. The thing is by Dr D's reckoning I should be at my TW by the end of September but I think if we go away that'll push me back a little but as long as I'm losing who cares !

Sounds like you are in the zone Trini keep up the good work x

Thanks JoJo.

The last time I went to Miami, I lost 7lbs before I went and managed to put back the 7lbs during my 2-week stay. I'm hoping I go there with a different mind frame, as I wouldn't wanna see all this hard work go to waste.

It's going well thanks! I feel so confident that I will stick with it and reach my goal weight :), there have been a few slip-ups, but nothing too disastrous so far!! Hopefully we'll both be in the 9's very soon...!!!!

The only time I've ever lost weight on holiday is when I've been to the States, I think it's all the walking x

It's going well thanks! I feel so confident that I will stick with it and reach my goal weight :), there have been a few slip-ups, but nothing too disastrous so far!! Hopefully we'll both be in the 9's very soon...!!!!

Me too!!! Very minor slip-ups but nothing to cry over lol!

Onwards and downwards :)

The only time I've ever lost weight on holiday is when I've been to the States, I think it's all the walking x

My problem is I like to taste everything lol!

Fingers crossed I stay strong whilst I'm there *covers eyes*

So, I have some turkey mince and salmon thawing out at home.

Was thinking to make Turkey Koftas for one meal and Dukan Thai Salmon for the other.

My friend has jumped on the Dukan train as she's heard a great review from a friend of hers who has lost 18lbs in 17 days. She was literally like, 'Where do I sign up?' lol!

Will defo be looking into some new recipes to keep the tastebuds excited :)

#RandomThought

It's funny how your posts start to add up on her isn't it?!

#Operation500Posts lol!

I've got chicken mince for tomorrow, also wondering what to do with it. It's PP so my options are a bit limited. Last week I ate chicken mince sausage patties til I just couldn't look at them any more so I'm off to google low carb chick mince! Your stats look fantastic, keep up the good work :)

turkey.jpg

Thank you :bighug:

I ended up making turkey burgers last night (for lunch today) See pic.

I went shopping, so when I got home, I just had two fresh beef burgers and a dry-fried egg.

Still managed to put in a 30 min workout at 11pm and I'm down 400g today #WhoopWhoop lol!

I have Salmon for dinner but I still have decided on what recipe I will be using.

I'm on a PV day today thank God :)

Last edited:
Trinni I just wanted to say lovely to meet you and good luck with Operation Miami, you re doing well

Trinni I just wanted to say lovely to meet you and good luck with Operation Miami, you re doing well

Thank you passionflower xx

It's you guys that inspired me to join here, as I had read some of your posts beforehand and was motivated by the support and amount of weight lost.

#TeamDukan
:grouphugg:

Back