Operation Skinny ***** ...

Not at all ... Nice to know someone is reading my rambles :)

I have tried a wee bit of the peppermint oil but just soaked a few pads with them. I'm going to try the washing down with it.

How many drops and how much water did you use?

I'm 4 nights mouse free but not counting my chickens as have been here before and they have returned lol

Contemplated a McDonald's on way home from work but talked myself out of it!

One more day to get through in work before I have 2 whole days off lol.

Well done for staying strong x

I've woke up this morning to a blocked and sore ear but the headache seems to have gone so that's better.

Scales are showing a 2lb gain which I think it's an after effect from the Chinese on wed :(

I've also acquired a really sore spot ? Absess on the inside of my thigh which is resulting in me walking like john Wayne!!

The problem with a chinese blip is the salt and msg causes water retention. you CANNOT have gained 2 whole lbs from one meal. I promise! You still rock! I hope you feel better soon. K x

Thanks luv! I picked up some dressings to put over it to stop me walking like I've s**t myself haha!!

Heading out for dinner and a few diet cokes with my best pal tonight before starting 4 nights tomorrow night!

Soooo I went and picked up my dress last night and both sizes I ordered were too big! I ended up returning then and picking up a size 18!!!

Now I know yours clothing are a little bit generous on the sizing front but I am still chuffed to bits!!

I ended up picking up another tunic style top in the same size that will be perfect for my holiday in August.

The dress however I'm still not sure about. I need to find my pull me in pants and try it all on again later.

Soooo I went and picked up my dress last night and both sizes I ordered were too big! I ended up returning then and picking up a size 18!!! Now I know yours clothing are a little bit generous on the sizing front but I am still chuffed to bits!! I ended up picking up another tunic style top in the same size that will be perfect for my holiday in August. The dress however I'm still not sure about. I need to find my pull me in pants and try it all on again later.

Exciting about the dress size Hun :) hope you like it when you try it on later x

Thank you girls. I am very pleased. I still don't know about the dress. I carry my weight around my middle so always have this horrible pot belly going on. I've put my pull me in pants somewhere so need to try and find them to decide on outfit choices.

Today I spent 3 hrs "team building" I use the term loosely. 3 girls of the new team didn't bother showing up and honestly it was a waste of my day off. Managed to nip into Asda and pick up a few bits and then came home and cut the grass. Need to get a new line for my strimmer so it looks a bit uneven just now

Back