Operation Skinny ***** ...

Good morning all

I was nights over the weekend and I struggled which had meant my points and weeklies have been totally wiped out.

Trying to salvage some plus points tho it has been all tracked! Due to working Saturday this week I will be attending a different class on Sunday.

Meeting a friend for dinner tonight and off to harvester which is nice and healthy!

Oh my god I am so traumatised ... I don't know if I mentioned I am having a serious issue with mice in my kitchen cupboard. I am having to resort to traps to catch them as nothing else is working. I thought my trap had been loaded but it hasn't so last night I put some Nutella on it and set it. Overnight I could hear the usual mouse scrapings resulting in another restless night.

This morning I opened the cupboard and the trap did catch the mouse but only by its wee leg. The wee soul was shaking but I had to put it out in the rubbish. I feel awful but I'm so sick of them.

Oh my god I am so traumatised ... I don't know if I mentioned I am having a serious issue with mice in my kitchen cupboard. I am having to resort to traps to catch them as nothing else is working. I thought my trap had been loaded but it hasn't so last night I put some Nutella on it and set it. Overnight I could hear the usual mouse scrapings resulting in another restless night. This morning I opened the cupboard and the trap did catch the mouse but only by its wee leg. The wee soul was shaking but I had to put it out in the rubbish. I feel awful but I'm so sick of them.

Do you mean you put it in the bin alive and trapped? X

When we had them in the garage we bought some stuff that they said was humane as it made them think they were falling asleep, have you thought of getting pellets like that? X

Oh my gosh thats awful!

I know its quite different but at the stables we used to have a mouse problem with them getting into the feed etc. In the end anything that was in paper packaging had to be put into plastic boxes with tight lids. Have you thought about something like that? Once there was no food for them they were far less of a problem... HOWEVER this was in stables and not in the kitchen!

Have you seen the humane traps that they go into for the food and then get trapped? I'm not sure what you do with them after that tho?

Sorry youre having a hard time with this! It must be such a struggle wanting them gone but not wanting to hurt the little things.

Chin up chick x

The cupboard they are in has no food stuff it's all cleaning materials and they are managing to get out from under my cooker (it's built in) and to benjis food. His food has been taken away.

I've been on Amazon and bought one of those sonic things. They have mixed reviews but I'm willing to try anything.

I've emailed my factor this morning as they have responibility for the outside building to see if they have anything they can do.

Spent my day off at the hairdressers sorting out all the grey! My hair looks great!

Then my mum and I tried out a new restaurant that's opened that offers gluten free fish and chips and oh my it was amazing!!

I've counted all my dailies for it as unsure of points but I'm so full I didn't need dinner. Came home and had a snooze on the couch as shattered due to the rodents!

Attachments

• image-1724742034.jpg
    image-1724742034.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 48
I think the shock of getting moved finished the wee soul off. It wasn't moved when I scooped it into a box. Binky I have tried EVERYTHING to resolve this even had environmental health out and they wer useless :(

Bless you I can't imagine having them in my house, do they come in your bedroom :( I don't have a clue other than pellets and traps x

No thankfully they are in the kitchen. They did make it through the walls to a cupboard in the living room but I've blocked all that off now. No more mice this morning but I doubt that's them gone for good! No weigh in for me today as working so will go to a class tomorrow!

Maybe they heard what happened to their friend and moved locations ;)

Hope you have a good day at work x

Another mouse free night thank the Lord!

I'm gutted as this morning I looked on the ww website to get the post code for the class today as couldn't exactly remember how to get there only to find out the class has been cancelled :(

So no weigh in for me today ... Home scales are swaying between a sts or half pound loss .., will plod on for weigh in next week!

Massive NSV Sparkles! Think about how smug you will feel as you drift off to sleep tonight knowing that you WON!!! ;)

Hehe thanks. I'm planning an extra early night. Had a lovely shower and sat and sorted out my eyebrows till I can get them sorted professionally.

Gonna be a loooooooong week!

Thanks Hun sooo tonight after my extra shift I was craving a Chinese ... Got as far as the takeaway but it was closed so came home and made some chicken and mushroom pasta.

Small NSV!

The diet gods were looking out for you

Hi Sparkles, just followed your diary link from Kate's page hope you don't mind.

Just saw the mice problem above. Get some peppermint essential oil from Holland & Barrett, add it to a bucket of water then wash down your floors, worktops and inside your cupboards with it. Mice hate it. I had a real problem a few years ago, think next doors cat brought her trophies home and they got into the cavity walls. Tried all sorts of things, traps, sonic thingies, nothing worked until I found the peppermint oil remedy. I also put cotton wool balls with oil in the areas they visited most. HTH

Back