Pasta 'n' Sauce FAN CLUB!!!

i have the cheese and broc or mushroom and white wine sauce ones. i usually cook a bit more pasta and add that to it, along with mushrooms and quorn pieces, then serve with grated low fat cathedral city cheese (hex a)

tomato and onion
mild cheese and broccoli
chicken and garlic
chicken and mushroom
tikka
mushroom and wine these are the onese i know are free. you make them with onlu water though no milk or butter

I like the cheese and broccoli one, once cooked add cooked mushrooms, fresh cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn and stir through to warm.
Its really filling and makes a great meal

yummy Evening meal....

just had pasta in sauce quiche, baked beans and sw chips. fab... and going to make the rest of the family eat the same!!

think i will burst!:eatdrink023::sign0144:

I am a big fan ( in more than one way¡¡¡¡!!!!) of pasta in sauce¡!

I eat about 6-8 packs of the Garlic Mushroom & Wine one each week. I often eat two packs in one bowl! lol I love SW!
I add mushrooms to mine (Speed food), and if I haven't used many syns, a spoonfull of low fat creme fraiche at the end makes it ever so lush!

Usually though, I use mainly water, a splash of milk, and low fat fromage frais.

I must try the quice recipe, thanks. I make the rice quiche, but haven't tried it with pasta n sauces.

Wow! Glad to see i'm not the only pasta-n-sauce fan :-D

All these quiche recipes sound delicious. I'm writing them down so I can have a go at cooking them tomorrow!

It's great cooking something that can be eaten hot and cold. Frittata and quiche and pasta salads make Green days lovely.

:)

i found this recipe and it looks good, will be trying it for dinner tomorrow evening!

cheese and potato flan

You will need:
1pkt Cheese Smash
1pkt Batchelors Cheese & Broccoli Pasta 'n' Sauce
1 Tub Quark
3 Eggs
Sliced fresh tomato (optional)
What to do:
1) In a large bowl, empty Smash and Pasta 'n' Sauce. Add enough boiling water to just cover the ingredients, and stir well.
2) Add Quark and Eggs. (At this stage, it may look sloppy, but don't worry, tastes good in the end)
3) Pour into a Quiche dish and cover the top with sliced tomatoes (optional)
4) Place in 180 Degree oven for 30-35 mins.
This tastes like a Greggs Pasty (Without the pastry. Haha!)

Goes great with Slimming World chips and peas

not sure if it would have any sins? still new to this!

I am def a fan of pasta n sauce!!! They are my fav meal ever ever!!! I love them!! yummy yummy in my tummy xxox

i found this recipe and it looks good, will be trying it for dinner tomorrow evening!

cheese and potato flan

You will need:
1pkt Cheese Smash
1pkt Batchelors Cheese & Broccoli Pasta 'n' Sauce
1 Tub Quark
3 Eggs
Sliced fresh tomato (optional)
What to do:
1) In a large bowl, empty Smash and Pasta 'n' Sauce. Add enough boiling water to just cover the ingredients, and stir well.
2) Add Quark and Eggs. (At this stage, it may look sloppy, but don't worry, tastes good in the end)
3) Pour into a Quiche dish and cover the top with sliced tomatoes (optional)
4) Place in 180 Degree oven for 30-35 mins.
This tastes like a Greggs Pasty (Without the pastry. Haha!)

Goes great with Slimming World chips and peas

not sure if it would have any sins? still new to this!

well smash & the pasta and sauce are free on a green day, can't find a listing for cheese smash but I'm sure someone else will be able to help.

So, so far it looks like it would be free on green..

yay thats brill! its so filling. ive not had my HEbs though today or any sins but im not hungry.......should i try to maybe eat them later if i get peckish or leave them? xxx

I will be keen to know the answer to that as well.. have not had my dairy options today have i got to run the fridge and eat a bit of cheese or can i leave it?

im gonna have 85gms ham and 397gms tinned fruit cocktail i think, will feel bad if i leave them, dunno why! i think its cos im trying to do the plan 100 percent xxx

well i will see how i feel before bed .... dont want to eat cheese and then go to sleep.. may have bad dreams....like biscuits cake and sweets......mmmmm that is a really bad dream ;)

by the way.. i had pasta in sauce for lunch and then made the quiche for tea.. yummy...i am still a fan!

i love it! am gonna stock up tomorrow, some people have said about swirling some laughing cow cheese portions into it and it goes all creamy so will use some HEX doing that next time im on a green day. im trying a red day tomorrow to see how i get on, got this feeling am gonna miss my pasta and rice though....

Back