Pasta 'n' Sauce FAN CLUB!!!

Sitting eating some cheese and broccoli one.. i added frozen mixed veg.. a little extra milk.. and cooked some broccoli seperate.. had it between me and my OH.. and it is LUSH.. and im so full.. i swear this is the best thing that bachelors have ever ever done..

x x

In class on wed my consultant told us that tesco value golden rice (22p) is free, she says it tastes just the same as batchelors. Also tesco value tomato and herb (22p) is free too.

Hi,

Am just making this quiche now...and it looks huge.
Was planning on having red days tomorrow and thursday, so my question is...will it freeze?

Thanks

ooh will have to try the quiche it sounds yummy thank you :)

Hmm, the quiche will probably keep for a few days in the fridge hun, but there again - I don't see why it won't freeze well x

what is your fav flavour?
i've had the roasted garlic one b4 but thats it...
xxx

yea they have a garlic one they're in different packets they had a carbenara one and a bolognaise one too...x

Green days

Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Chicken & Herb,Free

Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Tikka Masala, Free

Pasta n Sauce, Macaroni Cheese, 1

Pasta n Sauce, Mild Cheese & Broccoli, Free

Pasta n Sauce, Mushroom & Wine, Free

Pasta n Sauce, Tomato, Onion & Herb, Free

Pasta n Sauce, Bolognese, Free

Pasta n Sauce, Carbonara, ½

Pasta n Sauce, Cheese, Leek & Ham, 1

Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, Free

Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Roasted Garlic, Free

Taken from website - all to be made with water...no butter.

Hmm, the quiche will probably keep for a few days in the fridge hun, but there again - I don't see why it won't freeze well x
It freezes fine, i always make a big one slice it up and pop 2 slices (big ones) into a freezer bag and freeze them that way, only need to get out what you need. xxx

OMG!!

Made this earlier, had some hot...but wasn't that keen.
Just went back to it, to put it in the freezer....had a little pick...and it is so much better - really moreish
YUM YUM!

Made this earlier, had some hot...but wasn't that keen.
Just went back to it, to put it in the freezer....had a little pick...and it is so much better - really moreish
YUM YUM!
Have you tried the cheese pie whoami1?
I make it a lot, made it again tonight as a taster in class, went down a strom. xxx
(Originally posted by snugglysteph)
But i use Macaroni cheese pasta n sauce instaed of the stated on, makes it more cheesy and i find that fromaige frais makes it a bit lighter. xxx Loobylou
1 syn for the whole pie! I use an 8inch flan dish.
cheese and potato flan

You will need:
1pkt Cheese Smash
1pkt Batchelors Cheese & Broccoli Pasta 'n' Sauce
1 Tub Quark
3 Eggs
Sliced fresh tomato (optional)
What to do:
1) In a large bowl, empty Smash and Pasta 'n' Sauce. Add enough boiling water to just cover the ingredients, and stir well.
2) Add Quark and Eggs. (At this stage, it may look sloppy, but don't worry, tastes good in the end)
3) Pour into a Quiche dish and cover the top with sliced tomatoes (optional)
4) Place in 180 Degree oven for 30-35 mins.

I would do but despite looking everywhere local to me, I haven't been able to find anything other than plain smash

Use plain mash and add 3 laughing cow lights and some grated onion to it, iv'e had to do that in the past. xxx

Does anyone know if the new wholegrain/wholewheat ones are also free/low syns?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Carbonara, excluding milk & butter, dried 110g packet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 19 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Tomato & Basil, excluding milk & butter, dried 110g packet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 18 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce, Garlic & Herb, excluding milk & butter, dried 110g packet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 18 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce, Mediterranean Tomato & Vegetable, exclud milk & butter, dried 110g packet[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 19 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]

hope that helps
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]