Peachy Diary 2! The Sequel!

Thanks hun, don't suppose it helps I've been up since 5 and travelled 5hrs today. Will get to bed and hopefully wake up having snapped out of it :)

My first ten days were rough and the first 12 of my restart were too.... Sometimes it takes ya longer to get back into the swing of it.. .. .. You are strong and determined, you have proved this a few times..

Look to your goal my dear and plough through... Ya will be fine in the morning xx

My first ten days were rough and the first 12 of my restart were too.... Sometimes it takes ya longer to get back into the swing of it.. .. .. You are strong and determined, you have proved this a few times.. Look to your goal my dear and plough through... Ya will be fine in the morning xx

Thanks hun do feel better this morning :)

Just had a sneaky weigh in bang on 11st 7lbs!

So that's half a Stone since Monday? Am I really holding this much water? Wouldn't surprise me!

Wow!!!! I'm not jealous at all!!!! Haha They are mad numbers ya must be so delighted!!!!!!
Haha they are I don't get it at all! But yeah I'm thrilled I only wanted to get to 11st then do reefed as I've got loads of stuff coming up, hen do's, birthday, holiday can't wait to see where i am on Monday weigh in :)

Haha they are I don't get it at all! But yeah I'm thrilled I only wanted to get to 11st then do reefed as I've got loads of stuff coming up, hen do's, birthday, holiday can't wait to see where i am on Monday weigh in :)

Even seven on week two is amazing... Ya must be delighted xxx

Super well done on the 14lbs week one loss, that's just awesome :) your diary is so motivating too.

Hey lovely how are you? Thank you so much I'm actually 11st 4lbs now whoooop whoop! At 11st I'm going on refeed as I just wanted the kickstart back into good habits again :) I feel much better and far more switched on now I was getting out of hand before I started back here.

Are you doing well hun?
X

Hey lovely how are you? Thank you so much I'm actually 11st 4lbs now whoooop whoop! At 11st I'm going on refeed as I just wanted the kickstart back into good habits again :) I feel much better and far more switched on now I was getting out of hand before I started back here.

Are you doing well hun?
X

so only 4lbs to go!!! That'll be done by next weigh in easily. I am so glad you managed to get back on track before things got worse for you, it's amazing how not only did you change your body but your mindset too :) you look amazing and are amazing :) inspiration to us all.

Well ive lost 3st 13lbs in 8 weeks, so gutted it's not exactly 4 as it sounds better lol. Managed to stay 100% despite having bronchitis.

so only 4lbs to go!!! That'll be done by next weigh in easily. I am so glad you managed to get back on track before things got worse for you, it's amazing how not only did you change your body but your mindset too :) you look amazing and are amazing :) inspiration to us all. Well ive lost 3st 13lbs in 8 weeks, so gutted it's not exactly 4 as it sounds better lol. Managed to stay 100% despite having bronchitis.

4st is absolutely wonderful Katie, I'm so happy for you, you are making the decisions now that will change your life. I'm so proud of you for that because I know how easy it would be to give up!

And thank you as well it means a lot that you drop by my page and find it helpful :)

Well done PP :)

4st is absolutely wonderful Katie, I'm so happy for you, you are making the decisions now that will change your life. I'm so proud of you for that because I know how easy it would be to give up!

And thank you as well it means a lot that you drop by my page and find it helpful :)

well I relate a lot to your journey as a whole as my overall goal is 12st which is what you lost, so there is a personal connection for me. I started my last journey when you started yours but sadly I failed (one reason or another) but when I felt ready, I read your old diary which inspired me to start again as I thought that girl has proven that it's doable and that 12st isn't impossible. You've also proven it can be maintained and proven that life is amazing after goal. You look utterly amazing, you really do.

When I get to goal, and trust me my head is bang on game so it's a when not if, I will start my story with a girl named peach pip who inspired me.

well I relate a lot to your journey as a whole as my overall goal is 12st which is what you lost, so there is a personal connection for me. I started my last journey when you started yours but sadly I failed (one reason or another) but when I felt ready, I read your old diary which inspired me to start again as I thought that girl has proven that it's doable and that 12st isn't impossible. You've also proven it can be maintained and proven that life is amazing after goal. You look utterly amazing, you really do. When I get to goal, and trust me my head is bang on game so it's a when not if, I will start my story with a girl named peach pip who inspired me.

Awww Katie behave you'll have me crying! :) thank you so much though that really is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me, and it means the world to me to think I've helped you on your awesome journey. You are doing amazingly and I have absolutely nothing but faith that you will get to goal and you will change your life :) the past is the past you are going towards the future!

Attachments

• image-4092647552.jpg
    image-4092647552.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 17
well I relate a lot to your journey as a whole as my overall goal is 12st which is what you lost, so there is a personal connection for me. I started my last journey when you started yours but sadly I failed (one reason or another) but when I felt ready, I read your old diary which inspired me to start again as I thought that girl has proven that it's doable and that 12st isn't impossible. You've also proven it can be maintained and proven that life is amazing after goal. You look utterly amazing, you really do.

When I get to goal, and trust me my head is bang on game so it's a when not if, I will start my story with a girl named peach pip who inspired me.

This post made me well up.. Awwww xxxx

Back