Peachy Diary 2! The Sequel!

Thanks ladies feels great to know week one was worth it....

Well implant gone after a harrowing visit to the hospital clinic, I was unsure at one point whether Id gone to the right place or whether Id inadvertently stumbled across Jeremy Kyle auditions! SCARY! Haha!

Just about to start reading the stuff the pharmacist has given me on refeed try to make sense of it as I've never seen it before :)

Really? I'd have loved to have seen that!! Totally love people watching I'd have been in my element!

I can't believe you did so well coming off last time without getting re-feed advice, well done you!

Really? I'd have loved to have seen that!! Totally love people watching I'd have been in my element! I can't believe you did so well coming off last time without getting re-feed advice, well done you!

Yeah first time I just came off it and followed my own low fat low carb plan which was fine for the most part it's only 4 years later I've had a big blow out and stuffed it up haha :)

Oh you'd have loved it in there then you wouldn't have known who to watch first haha :)

Ok weigh in number 1!

And I lost 14lbs!! Yeeeehaaaaa!
So so happy with that result!

Although...
Still feel like I'm dead heavy and bloated today though dunno what's up with me.. Just sat in the waiting room of the hospital to get this implant removed I'm convinced it sends me screwy with my weight three periods in a month can't be right haha!

Anyhoo thank you all so much for your support this week ladies you've all been awesome :) xxx
my gosh omg wow.... Look at you well done and you haven't moaned once have you lol

how much do u weigh now? X

my gosh omg wow.... Look at you well done and you haven't moaned once have you lol how much do u weigh now? X

Hi Honey,

Thank you, dunno about not moaning haha does threatening to kill and eat my boyfriend count as moaning haha :)
I'm exactly 12st now so doing ok, got a little way to go yet so debating how long I say 100% TFR so I can plan for the maintenance programme. I'm thinking whichever comes first 11st or 1month, as Id like to refeed before I go on holiday.

How are you getting on now? You've gone back to Cambridge is that right? :)

Hi Honey,

Thank you, dunno about not moaning haha does threatening to kill and eat my boyfriend count as moaning haha :)
I'm exactly 12st now so doing ok, got a little way to go yet so debating how long I say 100% TFR so I can plan for the maintenance programme. I'm thinking whichever comes first 11st or 1month, as Id like to refeed before I go on holiday.

How are you getting on now? You've gone back to Cambridge is that right? :)
well you were defo strong hun. When do you go on holiday?

Yes my my last attempt on Cambridge againnnnnn for a stone. It's achieveable in 14 days only if I'm 100% plus reading your success I need to get s grip and be stronger Hahahaha. X

well you were defo strong hun. When do you go on holiday?

Yes my my last attempt on Cambridge againnnnnn for a stone. It's achieveable in 14 days only if I'm 100% plus reading your success I need to get s grip and be stronger Hahahaha. X

You can do it!!!!!!!

well you were defo strong hun. When do you go on holiday? Yes my my last attempt on Cambridge againnnnnn for a stone. It's achieveable in 14 days only if I'm 100% plus reading your success I need to get s grip and be stronger Hahahaha. X

You can definitely do it 14 days will fly by!

I go away in May so 45 days, I should at least be 11 by then and if I get to 11 im more than happy a little less would be nice but I just don't want to mess up on refeed because I've never done it properly before so will be looking to curve and Joanie for help I think :)

You can definitely do it 14 days will fly by!

I go away in May so 45 days, I should at least be 11 by then and if I get to 11 im more than happy a little less would be nice but I just don't want to mess up on refeed because I've never done it properly before so will be looking to curve and Joanie for help I think :)

Thank you for the encouragement PP 14 days will fly by your right and I will be back at work in that time too in smaller jeans lol. I'm going to have to fight my food thoughts away.

45 days you will see 10 stone something easily PP I'm hopeful for you. And yes defo do refeed before you jet off. Are you going with your BF ? X

Thank you for the encouragement PP 14 days will fly by your right and I will be back at work in that time too in smaller jeans lol. I'm going to have to fight my food thoughts away. 45 days you will see 10 stone something easily PP I'm hopeful for you. And yes defo do refeed before you jet off. Are you going with your BF ? X

Aww fantastic! I love it when you can get in your skinny girl jeans ... As it happens I have one of those arses that dictates that no matter how small I am my backside stays the same haha so for me it's always a nightmare to find some that fit haha!

Yeah I go away with my boyfriend, his sister and our niece and nephew twins who turn 21 just before we get to Vegas! It's a present for their birthday. Then me and my bf send them home and we go to New Orleans for 7 days then Chicago for 3 days! Can't wait!

Aww fantastic! I love it when you can get in your skinny girl jeans ... As it happens I have one of those arses that dictates that no matter how small I am my backside stays the same haha so for me it's always a nightmare to find some that fit haha!

Yeah I go away with my boyfriend, his sister and our niece and nephew twins who turn 21 just before we get to Vegas! It's a present for their birthday. Then me and my bf send them home and we go to New Orleans for 7 days then Chicago for 3 days! Can't wait!

Sounds lovely :)

Hi Peach,

I was here too 4 years ago and lost good few stones, then I had to give up because I started losing my hair and had other health issues. Since then I have piled it all back, but it was not for want of trying. I have tried various diets, slimming world, weight watchers and calories counting but nothing has worked so far. Few weeks ago I started calorie counting and with that in mind I launched a diary but even that didn't work, the weight keeps creeping up.
I had a weeks supply of Lipotrim left from last year which is due to expire in May so I thought I will join you if you don't mind starting from today, my current weight is 13 st 12 Ibs with a BMI of 30. My weigh in will be next Tuesday.
Please ignore my signature, I will update it when I have few minutes.

I could be Kim K and Nicki Minaj's love child my arse is that big! Even when I'm size 8 skinnys are a no-no!

I could be Kim K and Nicki Minaj's love child my arse is that big! Even when I'm size 8 skinnys are a no-no!

Haha that's me!! I actually got my bum stuck in a window once! This was When I was a size 8 however my bum was a size 184 or something haha! I don't mind it though it gets the job done when you're hankering for free stuff or trying to flag down a taxi haha! :)

Hi Peach, I was here too 4 years ago and lost good few stones, then I had to give up because I started losing my hair and had other health issues. Since then I have piled it all back, but it was not for want of trying. I have tried various diets, slimming world, weight watchers and calories counting but nothing has worked so far. Few weeks ago I started calorie counting and with that in mind I launched a diary but even that didn't work, the weight keeps creeping up. I had a weeks supply of Lipotrim left from last year which is due to expire in May so I thought I will join you if you don't mind starting from today, my current weight is 13 st 12 Ibs with a BMI of 30. My weigh in will be next Tuesday. Please ignore my signature, I will update it when I have few minutes.

Hi Dolphin
How are you? I had a similar thing with losing my hair I lost quite a lot but apparently that's common it came back soon enough. So sorry to hear you had health issues and that it's not quite gone the right way for you. This is the only diet that works properly for me and gets my head in the game as it were. So it's great that you've started again I'm here if you need support as well and there are some lovely people on here that will help too.
Fantastic so next weigh in date we are in it together!
:)

Haha love PP:D be proud lol

"My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun"

I love an owl round bottom I must say!!!!! Clothes always look nicer If ya have an a**rse!!!

ha ha- I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brohas cant deny when a girl walks in with an ity bity waist and a round thing in ya face you get...

:kissass:

Back