PogMoma's Diary

After I posted my last post yesterday the binge monster possessed me and I must have had an extra 500cals or so taking me to about 1800-2000cals. Problem was, I was still eating until about 9pm. Not good.

I'd have an EAT cheese & marmite toastie for breakfast on Fridays but I looked it up on MFP and it's 344cals. Too much of my daily allowance so I decided to "punish" myself for last night by not having it. I'll try and get to 12-1pm on water and green tea. Not that hungry so I probably didn't "need" the toastie anyway :p

Morning Pog, don't stress about going over cals yesterday, we all have days like that and I honestly don't think it does weight loss any harm in the long run. God that toastie sounds sensational! Not too bad on the cals considering it's cheese and bread based. We don't have an EAT here in Liverpool so might have to venture in next time I'm in London! Good luck with the green tea and water, make sure you get something nice for lunch though!

Have a good day :)

Morning Pog, don't stress about going over cals yesterday, we all have days like that and I honestly don't think it does weight loss any harm in the long run. God that toastie sounds sensational! Not too bad on the cals considering it's cheese and bread based. We don't have an EAT here in Liverpool so might have to venture in next time I'm in London! Good luck with the green tea and water, make sure you get something nice for lunch though! Have a good day :)

Afternoon Clareel, I've drawn a line and not beating myself up over it :) Yes the toastie is sooo nice, one of my favourites! I think they're on the breakfast menu, I don't know if they clear it out for lunchtime so get in quick!

Morning has been ok. Thinking of popping into M&S to get lunch. I'll try and find something low-ish cal but nice. I need to start planning my lunches so I don't get distracted!

Defo going to check out that toastie lol! Too late for lunch today but M&S do a turkey, pastrami and emmental flat bread thing and it is just SO good! Only 290 calories but tastes like so many more. I know what you mean about planning, it's so much easier of you manage to do it but I never feel like I have the time! This weeks diet has been nice in a way because everything was planned for me :)

X

Ohh that flat bread thing sounds nice. I don't think I've ever seen them tho, I'll have a look next time I go.

Day 5 (yesterday)

Total 1,231cals

Got lunch from M&S - Sausage and mash and for some reason wanted houmous so got the carrot and houmous dip. BIG mistake, I was sooooo full afterwards I could hardly breath. Kept having to get up and walk around the office a bit. I didn't feel like having dinner either and OH wanted to go to the cinema so I decided to skip dinner and have some cinema food instead.

Well done on a good day yesterday, what did you see at the cinema? Hope you've had a good day today x

We saw Wolf of Wall Street. Interesting film, not far from the real world of brokers but then again it's based on a true story so... :) One of my colleagues made the mistake of going with the family to watch it, parents and all. She said it was awkward in a lot of scenes, if you've seen it you'll know but if not, basically lots of nudity going on!

Hope you're having a good day too x

Haha Pog I have seen it, defo not one for the family! I thought it was good but didn't think it needed to be that long. Have you been to one of those everyman cinemas in London? Bit pricey but fun for a treat :)

Day 6

Total 1,357cals

Really felt like moving around a lot so went to Victoria Park for a walk. Ended up walking down Regents Canal but got the bus home as it started raining harder. Would have liked to walk some more but better than nothing.

Had an early dinner so timing was a bit awkward. Really wanted pizza but settled for Ryvita Thins and houmous.

Day 7

Total 1,294cals

Non eventful day today.
I should be weighing in tomorrow but I'm thinking I'll change my weigh in day to Fridays as I find it easier to stay on low cals during the week and I'd like to give myself a bit of breathing space at the weekends otherwise I might implode and binge!

Hi Pog - well done on 2 good days over the weekend, I see what you mean about WI - just do what's right for you :) Best of luck anyway and hope you have a good day today X

I have dinner plans for this evening - Italian, so will take it easy on the lunch :)

Mmm what will you get? I love lasagne but it's probably the worst thing on the menu!

X

I love lasagne too! I haven't decided yet but whatever I get I know the calories will be through the roof lol

Day 8

Total 1,824cals

I had dinner out with a friend so I thought the cals would be sky high but surprisingly not so much. I put everything into MFP and came to 1,282cals just for dinner. I thought total would have been wayyyy over 2,000 so I'm happy with that. I think my stomach has shrunk a lot tho, I had a pizza Fiorentina, one drink and dessert and I'm stuffed! I should have gotten a starter and dessert instead of a main and dessert. I'm re-educating myself on portions sizes. Oh yea and best bit is cos we met near my work and met early I managed to finish everything before 7.30pm.

This week is a bit tricky since I have a lunch planned on Wednesday, cinema with friend on Thursday and OH said he's going to cook for me on Friday so who knows what that's going to be like lol I'm going to enjoy it and not think about cals :)

I'm going to attempt the gym again tomorrow after work. A friend has asked me to be his gym buddy and since my OH doesn't "do" gyms, I'll go along. In the past I found it very difficult to drag myself to the gym so it's good that someone's making me go! I bought a voucher from this site called payasyougym so no expensive monthly fees and no contracts :)

Well done on the meal, even if you can make a better choice at all it's great! Just do what you can with the coming week - at least your OH can cook lol I would just enjoy it!

Best of luck with the gym, defo makes it easier to stick to if you have someone to go with :)

x

About my OH cooking... well... he cleans but he doesn't cook! In the 1.5years we've been together I think he's cooked twice so far lol When he did it was good tho so I'm looking forward to it :)

I'm afraid what the gym is going to be like tomorrow. I walked up the stairs instead of getting the lift when I got home, I live on the 3rd floor and I nearly died lol I'm so unfit!

God he sounds good! My OH doesn't clean or cook lol. I nearly dies my first day back at the gym, just do what you can - push yourself but not too much! It's good to go anyway :)

He's my cleaning goddess hehe. Yep, I'll start slow and see how I feel :)

Back