Right arm: 29cm (-)
Waist: 85cm (-1)
Belly: 106cm (-1)
Hips: 106cm (-1)
Left thigh: 59 (-)
Right thigh: 61 (-)

Total 5cm loss

I'm happy with that!

Late last night I really struggled and now I think about it, I think it's because I popped into the cake shop on the way to buy OH's birthday treats. When I got home I kept looking around for something I could eat and in the end settled on sugar free jelly. It was better than any naughty food and I still had a Dukan-tastic day!

Half day at work today. I have to remember to leave at lunchtime as it's easy to just continue lol Nothing special, I needed to use up my carried over days until the end of March so booked some random days off. I took Monday off as well so it's going to be a nice long weekend for me :D

Happy Friday everyone x

Last edited:
Well done, that's a brilliant result, and the hard bit over and done with :)
Remember to leave at lunchtime, and have a fab long weekend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POGDADDY,!

Well done hun xx

Thanks Peeps :)

I remembered to leave work at lunch time hehe, well, actually my colleague reminded me at 12 lol

Yesterday's food;

2x seafood sticks
1x mini snack salami
1x oatbran pancake
35g lightest Philadelphia
2x eggs zapped in microwave
2x wafer thin ham
2x chick thigh fillets
Mustard
200ml coconut milk
SF jelly

Wow that looks like a lot.

Today's food;

Tall skinny latte
4x seafood sticks
2.5x chicken thigh fillets seasoned with Oxo
250ml soya milk
1x oatbran pancake
Cottage cheese with onions & chives

I haven't decided on dinner yet but probably tuna steak and maybe some more chicken.

I agreed to go to the gym with gym buddy today but I really can't be bothered but on the bright side I've done over 10,000 steps so far today!

Well done on the loss pog that's great! Hope you enjoy your long weekend :)

Thanks Peeps :)

I remembered to leave work at lunch time hehe, well, actually my colleague reminded me at 12 lol

Yesterday's food;

2x seafood sticks
1x mini snack salami
1x oatbran pancake
35g lightest Philadelphia
2x eggs zapped in microwave
2x wafer thin ham
2x chick thigh fillets
Mustard
200ml coconut milk
SF jelly

Wow that looks like a lot.

Today's food;

Tall skinny latte
4x seafood sticks
2.5x chicken thigh fillets seasoned with Oxo
250ml soya milk
1x oatbran pancake
Cottage cheese with onions & chives

I haven't decided on dinner yet but probably tuna steak and maybe some more chicken.

I agreed to go to the gym with gym buddy today but I really can't be bothered but on the bright side I've done over 10,000 steps so far today!

Naughty you ...... when you let gym buddy down workout fairy will come round and spank you :whoopass:..... be afraid be very afraid :D

Naughty you ...... when you let gym buddy down workout fairy will come round and spank you :whoopass:..... be afraid be very afraid :D

Hahaha I love that! I think gym buddy was secretly pleased I bailed, usually it's the other way round, he even said it doesn't feel right going to the gym on a Friday lol

Hahaha I love that! I think gym buddy was secretly pleased I bailed, usually it's the other way round, he even said it doesn't feel right going to the gym on a Friday lol

Then workout fairy will get him too:whoopass:

Hiya

Subscribing ...

How are you finding cruise? Are you doing 1/1 or another rhythm.

Today is a PV day for me and I'm munching my parsnip chips as I type this :p

Have a nice day xx

Morning Pog, hope everything is well :)

Hiya

Subscribing ...

How are you finding cruise? Are you doing 1/1 or another rhythm.

Today is a PV day for me and I'm munching my parsnip chips as I type this :p

Have a nice day xx

Welcome!

It's still early days on Cruise but I'm doing 1/1, it's PV for me today too! Parsnip crisps mmm... How do you make them? Potato peeler and bake? I used to buy veggie crisps last time on Dukan, technically not legal cos of the oil but it got me through tough times. Hope you're having a good day x

All is good, had a busy weekend so updating now.

Saturday

We had a half day owl and eagle experience which was great, we got to see all sorts of owls and eagles and had them on our arms etc. Then we dashed to see a football match in Bedford (OH is a ground hopper so he likes to go see matches at new stadiums and football clubs. He's been to over 200 all around the world). Anyway since we were out and about all day I had to make lots of food compromises. I only left home in the morning with baby plum tomatoes and an oatbran pancake which obviously wasn't enough for the whole day!

15x baby plum tomatoes
1x oatbran pancake
1x tea with milk and sugar (illegal I know!)
Nandos chicken caesar salad
A tiny bit of coke zero
Homemade chicken salad when I got home
1x sf jelly
Cottage cheese with onion & chives

Chicken salad-tastic day!

Sunday

Had a lie in, did some housework and cleaned out Spuddy's (my hedgehog) cage. Went to the cinema to see The Lego Movie - It's awesome! Go see it!

200g black pudding which lasted me nearly the whole day so I wasn't hungry until it was time to go to the cinema. Didn't have enough time to make anything so compromised when we go.
1x hotdog sausage - OH had the bun lol
A bit of coke zero
Peanut butter when I got home (again, illegal I know!)

I had the munchies for something sweet which made sense as TOTM had arrived. At least I didn't pig out on nachos and sweet popcorn which I normally have.

Monday

Day off work for me. Had a long lie in, I didn't sleep well at all last night cos of the cramps and I woke up with loads of cravings for chocolate. I don't usually like chocolate much but once a month I do really want it so I gave in :(

Today's food

Chicken wings
Baby plum tomatoes
Sf cream soda
Cadbury's caramel choc
Mini creme eggs
Cottage cheese with onion & chives

Chicken is cooking in the oven so it will be chicken salad for dinner.

As a serial weigher I've decided only to weigh after a PP day cos weight tends to go up a little bit after PV days. With TOTM in the mix and all the compromises and cheating over the weekend I'm not expecting a big loss this week.

Oops I forgot the oatbran. I must have the oatbran as well! I didn't have enough time to have it yesterday so might as well make it now when I remember!

hi hun..... you seem to be doing great x

Back