Porrige biscuits ??!!

View attachment 52528

Hmmm too many sweetners taste tabletly ewwww

I never crushed them awww Damm tastes so nice though without it tbh wish I hasn't have added anything

Aaahh hhaa hhaa I'm having right laugh to myself at how different the cookies look. We so far have cookies, cake and flapjacks lol. I wish I'd taken a photo of mine although probably best that you are spared that horror :).

I dissolved the sweetener in the water I used and that worked ok rather than crushing them.

your the brains lol..I put mine in whole..and sure I ate one whole..ewwww!!

RebekahR said:
your the brains lol..I put mine in whole..and sure I ate one whole..ewwww!!

Ha ha ha. Oh no! Im laughing because i can empathise as I did that with my cafe latte shake today. I wanted it sweeter so crushed in some sweetener. I crushed it with the back of the spoon the licked the spoon forgetting the sweetener was on it. Then I kept getting lumps of sweetener, it was pretty bad. Such a shame we can't use the powder sweetener.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Rocky Road said:
don't think the sweet porridge is very sweet anyway..

Me too. The oatmeal is definitely sweeter than the original. But having had it daily for 12 weeks it no longer tastes sweet to me so might add some sweetener.

Oh well done luv2bslim. I wish I could take the oatmeal but it wasn't going down too well. Maybe I should try the sweet porridge as it should be rather than a flapjack just to see if I can take that.

I put myn in whole too was like eating paracetamol lol

You know when they taste delish but cause of the tablet taste they left an awful taste in my mouth

I won't add anything again though

Rocky Road said:
Oh well done luv2bslim. I wish I could take the oatmeal but it wasn't going down too well. Maybe I should try the sweet porridge as it should be rather than a flapjack just to see if I can take that.

Was the sweet porridge I used !!

When I made it with sweetner I dissolved it in a tiny bit of hot water then mixed it in.

violetfire said:
When I made it with sweetner I dissolved it in a tiny bit of hot water then mixed it in.

Honestly violet fire I don't think it needed it going to have another bash tonight as only had 1 bar up to now :/ gotta thrash some water seriously slacked today !

munchbunch said:
Honestly violet fire I don't think it needed it going to have another bash tonight as only had 1 bar up to now :/ gotta thrash some water seriously slacked today !

No neither do I. Only used sweetner on my first go and found it to sweet :)

violetfire said:
No neither do I. Only used sweetner on my first go and found it to sweet :)

See what tonight brings lol

can't bear the sweet porridge as a porridge so haven't been able to bring myself to try the oatmeal. Just made a biscuit but used ginger instead of cinnamon and no sweetener. Really liked it but need a pint of water with it. Will be making it again me thinks

Ooh will have to try this. Really like the original oatmeal, think the sweet oatmeal is the spawn of the devil.
making it into a yummy cookie is going to be its fate hahaha! My baking skills are really undeveloped though so the results may be interesting

Just tried these. They were ok, bit dry and not crispy though, hoped for better!

That's a shame I think the sweet porridge is yucky! Am going to cut it with a strawberry or banana shake to improve the taste

Back