Quirkys Diary

Well done hun! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well back from the hospital. I get results in next few weeks. Made a tit of myself as usual.

Scan person came to get me( now bear in mind your naked from waist up) and it was a man!!! I apologised and said I would like a woman, so by the time I got in the room I was full of anxiety.....she was lovely got me a gown and protected my modesty. Over in 15 mins. Exhale.......

I've bought some new products to try on Facebook group which should tide me over till the Easter. I'm looking forward to the new tastes and textures a lot. Weekend is looming and we are off shopping in Newcastle tomorrow so will take a bar, when what I really want is a wagamama. I find the weekends tough,but because I am starting to physically tell that I losing .....it kind of hardens my will.

tap is calling...glass of water anyone?

Hope everything will be alright for you hun :)
if i was at your place i would do the same i am a really shy person as well :p
Hope you have a lovely day with plenty of water intake :7834: Thanks for all your support :D

Hey thanks for commenting on my weightloss in my diary! Thought I'd pop a little message back. :D

I completely agree- the anonymity allows you to be open to discuss anything without feeling judged!
I also had gallstones when I was younger. Not nice aye!! Thankfully, I haven't had them return for a good 5 years now :D

Looking forward to hearing about your weighloss each week xx

[h=3][/h]

Gallstones are evil. I had my gallbladder out in September last year, it's so nice not to have to worry about having attacks anymore :( I had so many stones they barely fit in the pot and they wouldn't let me keep it either, I took a photo and then they destroyed it, meanies :(

Hope no more HUNGRY.COM for you today :D

Well...it's Sunday and I've just had my first shake and have to say I'm very impressed. It was banana. I put 8 ice cubes, my shake powder and 100 mls of cold water into the blender, blended for about a min and added splashes of water from a jug as and when needed. It filled a whole pint glass! I'm really looking forward to trying the other shakes now. Had the Thai chicken soup last night. Again nice to have a change. But I put too much water in, so I will adjust as necessary in future.

Alcohol is a cruel temptress and I have literally sat on my fingers this past Friday and sat night. Last night I caved got the stuff out for a G&T......put it all way again..... And went to bed!

On a lighter note bought some fab shoes and a nice top yesterday in Newcastle and we ate in costa, so hubby and kids could have what they wanted and I could have my bar and water very inconspicuously.

it was lovely mooching about and imagining what I'll be able to wear,if I keep going, this summer.

hope your all having a good weekend.xx

Well...it's Sunday and I've just had my first shake and have to say I'm very impressed. It was banana. I put 8 ice cubes, my shake powder and 100 mls of cold water into the blender, blended for about a min and added splashes of water from a jug as and when needed. It filled a whole pint glass! I'm really looking forward to trying the other shakes now. Had the Thai chicken soup last night. Again nice to have a change. But I put too much water in, so I will adjust as necessary in future.

Alcohol is a cruel temptress and I have literally sat on my fingers this past Friday and sat night. Last night I caved got the stuff out for a G&T......put it all way again..... And went to bed!

On a lighter note bought some fab shoes and a nice top yesterday in Newcastle and we ate in costa, so hubby and kids could have what they wanted and I could have my bar and water very inconspicuously.

it was lovely mooching about and imagining what I'll be able to wear,if I keep going, this summer.

hope your all having a good weekend.xx

Hi QG,
Ohhh new shoes and a top!! Nice!!

I know what you mean about the alcohol - I could have murdered a G & T last night ... Had a stressful evening and didn't end up going to bed till 2am ... That's 2 days on the trot now!

Woke up feeling grumpy today and tired. Had my shake and water for the morning ... Just trying l get my arse in gear to go do some work and house chores!!! Very tempted to sod it and stay in bed!!

How's the hunger been?
Xx

Thanks Flubster.xx

Sam your always working SO hard. Do the basics...ie polish with your sleeve as you walk past your tops:D and then.Chill and get your onside on and watch 100 channels of nothing allllllllllll day.....it's the law!

just been on a bike ride with the kids. Beyond cold out there. So PJs and onesies for the quirky clan now.

Thanks Flubster.xx

Sam your always working SO hard. Do the basics...ie polish with your sleeve as you walk past your tops:D and then.Chill and get your onside on and watch 100 channels of nothing allllllllllll day.....it's the law!

just been on a bike ride with the kids. Beyond cold out there. So PJs and onesies for the quirky clan now.

I'm still in bed .... Feel like a naughty girl!!!
Ignoring the house and my big to do list!!
Watching tv.

I do need to do some prep for meetings tomorrow but I am going to put it off till later.

This site is very addictive reading everyone's stories!!

Check you with the bike ride .... I had a go on the OH BMX in the summer and couldn't believe how hard it was to ride!!

Have a nice afternoon xx

After much deliberating. I have been to tesco and bought a 5kg kettle bell....no word of a lie but I think it's sooooooo heavy I must be really puney! I've read the kettle bells thread on these boards and seen the pics so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I've ordered a DVD off amazon. So that will keep the kids amused like a free , live 'you've been framed'

Bike rides sounds blissful :) We have nice weather here today and that sounds lovely!

Have fun with kettle bells! Iv got weights here and I thought the 3kg was heavy hehe xx

After much deliberating. I have been to tesco and bought a 5kg kettle bell....no word of a lie but I think it's sooooooo heavy I must be really puney! I've read the kettle bells thread on these boards and seen the pics so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I've ordered a DVD off amazon. So that will keep the kids amused like a free , live 'you've been framed'

Oh, wow !!
I started off on a much lower weight, and for the most part now, I use a 4kg, sometimes a 6kg
Have you got a lighter one to start off on, to get you used to the exercises, then progress to the 5kg ?
:)

Do you use the weights to a fitness DVD? X

Back