Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

I think I was the same. It was flashing between 3-4lb so quite chuffed as I'm due on this week too and feel all bloated. Even my rings are tight and usually they're quite loose! x

Keep your chin up Beeand keep glugging that water to fill the gaps! Or just sleep to pass the time if you have been up all night.
Do hope you feel better soon hon xx

Thanks Nat, in work unfortunately, not sure what my boss would think of finding me head down on the keyboard with a computer screen full of random letters wherever my nose hit first :cool:
I've been drinking tons of water, had to have some food this morning to stomach more painkillers, just an egg but I think it really helped me. Got to roll with the punches a bit sometimes. Got the house full of guests from tomorrow on so will only allow myself one glum day today so got to perk up again tomorrow hehe

Yes definitely a good idea to line the stomach for painkillers as not worth the damage they can cause otherwise.

Hope you have a better weekend with your guests down xx

Hey everyone, wow I've been away for nearly a week!! Time just flies. Had my visitors and had an epic diet fail. Basically a whole week of OD-ing on carbs. But I just decided to enjoy it and deal with the consequences, no moaning or complaining about the damage I have done. Will be starting a June challenge to get my head back into gear. Hope you're all keeping well and doing well :) xx

Glad you have enjoyed yourself

Thanks shrimp, I certainly have hehe :cool:

Having said that, it was quite scary how much it impacted on my sleep. Having a shed load of carbs, goodness, I was hot at night, constantly tossing and turning. Slept much better on Exante so I'm actually looking forward to that ... empty feeling if that makes sense. That non starchy feeling :D

I know the feeling...I have not spotted the issue with sleep but will watch out for it now. Have a good day

Hi, pleased you had a good time. I'm on my first day back after 3 days of nor dieting. It's difficult starting again and having to redo those first 3 days but it will be worth it for the results!

When we were in London I said to my friend that although I knew it was a wierd thing to say I was actually looking forward to going back on exante.

Same here. You don't have to think about what to cook - and it is a lot cheaper!

I agree about the money that you save. When I am at work and had to buy my lunch I would spend a fortune..but now it is really cheap. I think once I finish I will keep some bars and shakes in to take to work for lunch. Maybe that I how I could maintain, with one replaced meal a day.

Good idea!

Back