Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

Ok, I'm back at full throttle!! I had such a slump in my diet, after last weekend I just carried on eating and counted the days this morning and realised I have been off plan for ten days!! Enough is enough. I am making June my month now, with exercise and exante and nothing else. Will need support though...:eek:... feeling a bit lackluster.x

June needs to be a month of 100% TS and exercise for me too! I've only got until 18th July until I visit my sister in America! We'll haveto make sure we monitor each other's diaries closely!

Hey Lynne, wow I only just noticed (thicko that I am) that we have the same goal weight!! And similar height. Although you're nearly two stone ahead of me with your weight loss :D
Well, that sounds like a plan, yes please, I think we both need all the support we can get. I meant to start again 1 June but what do you know, I put it off till Monday (familiar habit). BUT all is not lost, it's still full 28 days until the end of June so that's 4 full weeks and roughly a stone could be lost in that time.

So I am determined to do my Pilates the minute I walk through the door at home tonight. And tomorrow night. And something a bit more challenging Wednesday night. I have dreams of being able to run one day for exercise. :superwoman: Yep. Run.

I'm lucky to have an extra week off work this week so am going to take advantage with trying to run (I struggle with running) and long walks as well as housework and gardening! I cheated last night and treated myself to a few spoonfulls of caramel biscuit spread that my son had bought. It was delicious but absolutely full of sugar! Starting today I'm going to try as hard as I can to keep on track and get back into ketosis.

Oh I hope you have a good week, the weather is absolutely gorgeous this end (Wales). So I hope you'll have a good week weatherwise too. I wish I had time off in this weather and go for long country walks. I actually have thought about checking if there is a need for dog walkers around coz I think if I had a dog with me I'd walk more often and longer.

My dog loves it when I get into exercise mode! The weather here in Derbyshire is beautiful too.

Let me know how you get on!

I will definitely go round my neighbours and ask if there's anyone who needs help walking the dog. It would give me an incentive I think.

Animal shelters often need dog walkers to volunteer, so you could always try that route too.

You could foster or adopt a dog from an animal shelter.

I have a dog bee the problem is I also have a 16 yr old who's job it is to walk her lol I do go through phases where I will walk her but then become complacent again and leave it to the daughter.
Silly really as I do love my walks with her.
Good luck with staying focused through June xx

My sons are supposed to walk our dog as well as me but if dog walking was left to them he would be restricted to the garden!

Try Dogs Trust like said earlier thy look for walkers that can o to them to take the dogs out for a walk

Dog walker Bee!!!! Have seen posters near me where people charge £5 for half an hour and £10 for an hour to walk your dog. Maybe you could set up a small business!

people really charge to walk peoples dogs??? thats nuts!!! lol

do it out of the goodness of your heart and for the goodness of your heart too with the exercise lol!!

There are a number of dog watching and dog walking companies round here. I suppose it is useful if you work ft and have to leave your do all day. I'm lucky, Billy has 3 dog walkers - me (the one who takes him on proper walks! - Chris and Tom (my sons).

Pahaha, I hadn't even thought of that, of course there are professional dog walkers out there :D

I just checked with the open university and they do courses in

1: Keeping Leashes Untangled Module 1 & 2
2: No Pooing on Neighbour's Lawn - Advanced
3: When To Run and Not Care - All Levels

Might just enrol. And then charge a fortune....:cool:

We could begin a national exante dog walking business. The ou might do cut price courses for large numbers. You and I could become Managing Directors and pack in our day to day jobs. We would all be earning while losing weight. Brilliant idea!

Right, so WI day is upon me. Stepped on this morning to assess the damage and....it's 14st13.8lb .... ah well. I knew it was going to be bad. I'm looking at it currently as a 5.5lb gain. But for 10 days of utter gluttony I was expecting worse. And I would have found it so depressing to have jumped back into the 15st range. So my body and scales were kind to me. Ish. by 0.2lbs :D
That will make the challenge I have set myself of getting as near the 13s or even into them by 5 July a lot harder. But I will keep at it. Have been doing my exercises every night since back on the plan and feeling a lot better for it. And I'm so headachey today, I reckon Ketosis is back upon me in full swing hehe. xx

Back