Ramblings of a Bee on Exante

You'll soon lose the weight I put on if you stick to the diet. I did when I came back from London. It took me a while to get fully back into ketosis as I kept having minor blips but I finally got there last night. My hands have been like blocks of ice and I was freezing in bed last night.

You can prob lose that again after a week to 10 days back on ts bee and am glad u enjoyed indulging for a bit.
Think thats what I'll be doing on sat lol but back on it sun (well hopefully) xx

Right, two mornings now I have had half a porridge mixed with half a banana milkshake, all nicely whisked and microwaved and oh my word. It's so good. I think I'm going to have my morning porridge mainly like that now. Will try with vanilla too. Yum!

Ok so I started again back on the wagon on Monday and I must say I'm feeling quite good. A tad tired from having to get back into ketosis but managed to do my exercises every night which is my personal challenge for June. Apart from losing a stone ;) x

The porridge sounds delicious! Well done with the exercises. Apart from walking Billy I didn't do any exercise yesterday. Going to do a run AND a 7 mile walk today!

Oh you should so try the banana porridge! Can't believe I haven't tried it before hehe.

7 mile walk! That's great. I'm determined to get out this weekend and go for a nice walk, I sussed one out not far from where I live along the river, going around once is only about a mile long. But then I haven't done that much exercise in a while so maybe a couple of rounds will do to begin with and keep building on.

I had an iced latte for breakfast. I've bought one of those Kenwood Smoothie 2Go blenders. It is brilliant for shakes and saves on the washing up! I'm really pleased I got it. Are you still going to look into dog walking?

Yes, I thought I might put a note up in a local shop in the nearest town (where the lovely river walk is) I love the idea of maybe borrowing a dog from someone in that town and take them on the walk.
It's so rural here that it might turn out to be difficult but will see. Will give it a try anyways.

It will be a bit like having grandchildren - you can enjoy walking the dog and then give it back for all the other stuff! The only downside is you'll have to 'pick up' after it so I hope you're not too squeemish!

I didn't think I could do it but am now OK with it! You just get used to it.

Hi Bee. How are you doing? I've been away for a day or so and been eating but not too badly! Iyt doesn't matter if you weigh yourself every day - I do - as long as you accept you will have fluctuations. Hope you are still100% - I'm back to it today!

Right. After a weekend of amazing sunshine I can look back and say that the last few days I have been 100% TS and not a morsel else!! Very very pleased. And I've been surprisingly un-hungry so I reckon it's a combo of the heat and ketosis but I'm feeling good. Meant to take a sneak peek at the scales this morning but downed my glass of water with some medication I take so that was out of the window. But it's good, WI isn't till Wednesday and I'm feeling positive.
I wonder whether I didn't lose the first few days back on TS because I went straight into daily exercise with it. But as I was completely carbed out and had to start getting into ketosis all over again, maybe that was my downfall.
So I just left the exercise for a few days, I still had a very active weekend with being out and about, walking here, there and everywhere in the lovely sunshine.
:)

Oh just one thing really bugging me...I seem to have an allergic reaction to the sun...:cry: So annoying. I love the sun, never had it before. But now proper rash and quite itchy too. Have tried loads of cooling moisturizers, Sudocrem, E45 and now antihistamines but so far no improvements. Anyone got any experience with sun rash?

Well done bee for staying strong over the weekend.
I however had a complete blowout although still avoided carbs but still cost me a 2lb gain but think I can live with that lol plus was well worth it as have had the best weekend in a long time.
Can't comment on sun allergies as I dont even suffer with hayfever.
Hope someone can help though as thats pretty pants if yr do have an allergy to the sun xx

Yea, of all things to be allergic to huh.

Oh I'm glad you've had a good weekend Nat, and I think a small gain isn't at all bad in the light of you having had a great weekend :) I'm desperately trying to find a decent meal replacement bar, can't get hold of tesco ultra slim, my store doesn't stock them. And reading through a lot of others, they all seem to be a bit higher in carbs than the exante ones. But really want a change. Well, the search continues.

Have you tried an Atkins bar? I bought some along with some tesco ones and they tasted okay - quite chocolatly and filling!

Yea I know the atkins bars...I'm not sure they are actually meant as a proper meal replacement in terms of nutrition e.g. vitamins. Calorie/protein/carb wise they are fine, actually a lot lower in carbs than the exante ones. But I don't want to find myself mal-nourished. Must do a little more research on them.

What i found this morning to my shock and horror is that for some unknown reason my ... erm ... toilet situation has completely swung the other way. Instead of being congested like the M25 on a Friday afternoon, it's more like.....the M25 on a day all of Britain decided to move abroad. And I'm going at 150mph. Not entirely sure how to deal with it. Other than stay within a 20ft distance of the plumbing department.

I've had one or two days like that but it didn't last for very long luckily. See how it goes x

Back