Ramblings of a Fish out of water

Oops didn't post yesterday!

Yesterday I went to Wisley with mummy Fish and had a very long walk round the grounds, a very long walk - was good though. Definitely did not buy a pair of new shoes last night, I got 2 hehehe. One very lovely pink lace pair and a circus ones (think Beetlejuice in shoe form) with a moustache.

Today I need to get more minnows for the tank and already prepping myself for a smaller loss this week as I've been crampy all week and generally if that happens I only lose a small number but still as long as it's a loss it's all good. Ordering my bumper box tomorrow so courier pending it should arrive on Friday just deciding whether I want to do all shakes or shakes and bars hmmm. Really wish Exante done the same flavour soups as Cambridge would make life sooo much easier!

The Fish back to work shopping list:
Coke Zero - stocking up while Sainsburys still has it on offer
Bouillon
Flavoured sparkling water (if I thought I could get ice to work without it melting it would be a bonus)
More red lippy

Weigh in #2 : Cambridge/Exante mix week

As predicted I have not loss a big number this week but a loss is still a loss. So 2lbs for this week I'll take and hopefully have a better loss next week.

Still should be better next week as I'm back to work and I don't sit down from when I get there til when I leave so I should be a bit more active and might drag the pedometer out of my top drawer for the work day.

11lbs left on my challenge - 4 weeks - 11lbs = 2.75lb average loss per week.

It's all good - and it'll help being a full week on the same packs I should imagine as I'm purely back on Exante from today.

Ordered my bumper box for delivery for tomorrow so spent a bit of time writing out what shakes I'm having when over the next few weeks so I can get them sorted ready for work on Monday. I've decided just to go with shakes for this month as I want to stay focused, maybe I'll do shakes and bars next order but for now I don't particularly want to chew on anything before the end of the month.

Countdown to Weigh in #3: 6 days

Yay! My new pack arrived and it's been divided up into packs to go to work and packs to stay at home - I'm very OCD in that I have to plan what packs I have on each day and it what order but that's all sorted in the diary so we're all set to go.

I officially have 28 days to lose the 11lbs that I set myself to lose by the end of September so hopefully that should go to plan (fingers crossed). Been having a think about how long I want to be on Exante for this stint and I'm thinking until the start of December then low carb it from there for a couple of months and see how that goes.

fayfe said:
Need to work on how much powder to put into my water, I may have forgotten how strong it is - bit too strong having 3 tsp in 2 litres, but there again I like my squash week at the best of times *dilutes further*

How are the flavourings for water? I'm enjoying water at the moment but can see myself getting fed up of it, what are the nicest flavours?

Yeh I tend to get a bit fed up of just plain water which is why I decided to get them as I had to my order in anyway. In saying that I'll try to stick to normal water as much as possible :)

Blackcurrant is probably my least favourite but I like all of them and I'd always buy the 3 pack as it's better value than the singles.

Thank might order some in a few weeks, good luck for September think u will manage it!! Wish I was as organised x

Countdown to Weigh in #3: 5 days

Woken up with a cracking headache *insert whacking great sad face here*...Not managed to have my first shake yet which wasn't the plan as I was trying to get back into the swing of fitting them around work times, ah well maybe tomorrow. Instead I'm being a good girl and drinking my fluids.

fayfe said:
Countdown to Weigh in #3: 5 days

Woken up with a cracking headache *insert whacking great sad face here*...Not managed to have my first shake yet which wasn't the plan as I was trying to get back into the swing of fitting them around work times, ah well maybe tomorrow. Instead I'm being a good girl and drinking my fluids.

Hey hope ur day got better yday? How r u feeling today? I have been feeling so good then I was driving to the gym about 12 and right next to the gym is a McDonald's :-( I got a big mac!! Ahh I just felt like I needed a little junk, had it plain and just ate the meat but really hope it doesn't take me out of ketosis? I'm still new so don't really understand it

Head still hurts but I think that's more due to lack of sleep having rolled up home at 4am - being super cool with my fizzy water :)

Who decided to put a McD's next to a gym that's rediculous - I guess it depends how sensitive you're body is to carbs lovely, just draw a line under it and move on. I think everyone finds the weekends the hardest so don't worry too much x

fayfe said:
Head still hurts but I think that's more due to lack of sleep having rolled up home at 4am - being super cool with my fizzy water :)

Who decided to put a McD's next to a gym that's rediculous - I guess it depends how sensitive you're body is to carbs lovely, just draw a line under it and move on. I think everyone finds the weekends the hardest so don't worry too much x

Have u taken tablets for it? Cat naps sometimes help . Out until 4am and not drinking?I'm impressed I wish I could do that I went home at 12 last night could not deal with drunk friends and busy club. I'm just going to have shake tonight and then see how my body reacts, the thing is I didn't even enjoy it! Ahh!

Things to be positive about- its nearly 6pm and the sun is still out. And still got 6hours left of the weekend :)

Good luck for this week

Nah I try to avoid taking tablets if possible. I know I was proud of myself but definitely feeling it now - nothing a soak in the bath and an early night won't cure.

That's always the way, I could get one on the way home from work and as soon as it's been eaten I'd feel guilty and generally feel rubbish.

Back to work for me tomorrow so that's going to be a shock to the system!

Countdown to Weigh in #3: 4 days

Having had a quick soak I feel much better, still tired from last nights antics though and have really bad stomach acid tonight - ouchy.

Tomorrow is back to work day so hopefully being back on plan will be much easier as a)I'll be running round like a loon all day everyday and b)I'm never hungry in work. I will have to pop into Sainsbury's on the way in and stock up on some essentials as I drink alot when I'm working, I like to think I'm the best hydrated member of staff.

Bonus about having the time off is that my psoraisis has disappeared but I'll hedge my bets that with the stress coming back in from work that it'll return soon enough *sigh* I was quite enjoying not having a sore snake like scalp.

Ah well, going to snuggle into the sofa put some rubbish on the tele and lurk in the minimins shadows having a read :)

Countdown to Weigh in #3: 3 days

So first day back in work for 6 weeks, my my that was a shock to the system and the kids weren't even back in today - that's the joy for tomorrow (to be honest the kids are fine it's the adults that are the pains)

Anyway back to work means the start of term BBQ and I was a very good girl and stuck to my shake and still managed to have a giggle outside with the girls while they ate. Bleh, sitting trying to work out what to do with the kids in the morning to entertain them as they have an hour before they start their lessons, shame I don't have a unicycle and can't juggle as that may have well done the job.

Countdown to Weigh in #3: 2 days

Super tired today (zzzzzzzzzzzzz), not like this full day working again mallarky hehe. So just collapsed on the sofa for the evening as I cannot be bothered to move, therefore my work for the evening is being done on my lap. Weigh in on Thursday, not feeling a bit loss again this week but I tried the dress on that I order for my end of month challenge and it doesn't look too shabby on atm anyway :)

Back