Red/Green days :-) Mission Skinny Bridesmaid!

Hey I've not been feeling great this week, choked with the cold and just miserable! Foods not been that great too missed class this week, just not a good week at all to sum it up! Tomorrow is a new day though gym first thing, possibly Zumba at curves but def the gym! Going to meet my friends little boy Lewis tomorrow! Been off work today too as kieran has an ear infection, he got antibiotics though which seem to be helping him already! The whole household has just not been feeling the best this week! Anyhoo need to stop moaning! Currently in bed (sofa bed) trying to get into Scandal! Xx

Hey I've not been feeling great this week, choked with the cold and just miserable! Foods not been that great too missed class this week, just not a good week at all to sum it up! Tomorrow is a new day though gym first thing, possibly Zumba at curves but def the gym! Going to meet my friends little boy Lewis tomorrow! Been off work today too as kieran has an ear infection, he got antibiotics though which seem to be helping him already! The whole household has just not been feeling the best this week! Anyhoo need to stop moaning! Currently in bed (sofa bed) trying to get into Scandal! Xx
hi lovely Aww sorry you've not felt good this week hope you feel better soon don't worry about food it's hard when we're not ourselves im sure you'll be fab when your all recovered!!
Awww to meeting baby Lewis I love the smell of a new baby :)
Hope Kieran antibiotics kick in soon bless him X
Sometimes it does us good having a little moan chick!!
Hope your nice and comfy and chilled out Xxx

hi lovely Aww sorry you've not felt good this week hope you feel better soon don't worry about food it's hard when we're not ourselves im sure you'll be fab when your all recovered!! Awww to meeting baby Lewis I love the smell of a new baby :) Hope Kieran antibiotics kick in soon bless him X Sometimes it does us good having a little moan chick!! Hope your nice and comfy and chilled out Xxx
Thanks lovely! I know I should be coming on minimins for support and motivation but I'm feeling loads better this weekend, ready to get back into things! Scales are showing I've put on 4lbs so I m hoping to have that off by Thursday. Even if i show a gain at wi it's not the end of the world, I just need to get back into things again I do miss eating good and my tummy has been mega dodgy all week so it's obviously not liking what I've been eating! I hope you are well too Katie! Defo been a bad minimum friend and not catching up with you! Xx

Here goes! I've decided to come back on here as I felt when I lost weight before it really helped me chatting to people and seeing everyone else losing weight!

Anyway so I was a bridesmaid yesterday, fantastic day! Butt! I'm still the heaviest I've ever been and very embarrassingly my zip on my dress split right open! Can honestly say it was the WORST moment of my life! The other bridesmaid dress zips were a nightmare too but not as bad as mines splitting! Cue me crying in the ladies and my friends and family friends are rallying round to try help calm me down and fix it! In the end I had a scarf covering it the whole night and it was pretty obvious to everyone what happened!

Anyway I'm here to keep logging in and start a new weight loss journey! I have my other friends wedding next month which I am bridesmaid again. I have 7 weeks to lose as much as I can! I know I can do it, I lost over four stone a few years ago. I think after this weekend there's every chance I'll be in the total weight loss zone!

Hi :) so sorry you had such a nightmare with your dress :( you could do a stone in 7 weeks fairly comfortably? I'm losing weight for my own wedding in May x

So I've come back!! I was reading through my blog thread thing last night and just found it was great motivation again!
I rejoined SW class on the 31st December so three weeks and I've lost 11lbs so far. I can't wait to start feeling and seeing the weight come off and especially people to start seeing it too!
Would love to hear from anyone else ❤

Welcome back! :D

Wow! Well done! :D

Wow well done 8.5lbs is a massive loss....you must be so pleased :0clapper:
Yes was really pleased thanks!

I know I'm going to get a small loss this week which is fine hoping for at least 2lb but as long as I get 1.5lb so I can get my stone and a half award then I'll be happy!!

Food for today has been chicken, chicken and more chicken :) veg too! X

Back