Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Hey! Found you - caught up on your diary too - sounds like you have a great plan :)

Pretty sure ketosis hit earlier as got the thirst and funny taste.

Breakfast was apple & cinnamon porridge
Lunch was salad: bit of lettuce and cucumber, 2 hard boiled eggs and a bit of grated carrot plus a few cherry tomatoes snuck in.

Oh. My. Lord. I did such a tough bootcamp class this evening. I was embarrassed at how bad I was!! I had to keep stopping. I can't believe how unfit I am - and the extra weight seems to make everything so hard. I'm so weak again I really underestimated how unfit I've gotten! But the fact that I lost it quickly hopefully means I will regain the fitness quickly, and that the fast weight loss will help me as there's less of me to move about!!!

I'm currently walking the 4 miles home - not sure if I'll walk all the way but will see. I have a banana exante shake in my bag but I think I'm going to wait until I get home and either have a porridge, soup or Shepards pie.

7 bootcamp classes left! Gotta make the most of them. I also have one all day bootcamp which I am thinking to use toward the middle of may just before I go away. I don't know that it would be wise to do vlcd when attending an all day bootcamp, but anyway that's a while away.

Also May 11th is my half marathon so again I don't think I should be doing a vlcd, and I'm at a friends house get together the night before so would probably need to nibble something to be polite!

So this gives me:
4 days Weds April 30th - Sat 3rd May: VLCD
1 day Sun 4th May: drinking + small meal / extra packs
5 days Mon 5th - Fri 9th May: VLCD
2 days Sat 10th - Sun 11th May: carbs for race and recovery
17days Mon 12th - wed 28th: unsure of plans yet but hopefully vlcd all or most days.

Well all that typing and planning has got me half way through my stroll home so I may just keep going!

Sounds good but personally I think you should eat a little more on Fri before half...no experience here though so don't take my word for it!

How do you type so much and walk? I'd fall over something or walk into a lamppost!

Boot camps sound fun! I did a week long one last yr...fab :) and a day one in Richmond Park once.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
But I realised... I am acting as if this is a temporary thing. When it's not. I am always going to have to wait until lunch after I have breakfast. Convincing myself I'm allowed more when I'm off this diet is what got me here in the first place. I need to practice saying no to myself for maintenance and life too. It's easier to say no when you know you have weight to lose but much harder when you don't need to lose any or much, and exercise so feel deserving!

So true.. That's exactly what I do too - we'll have to do this together when we're ready to maintain again!

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
I am amazed how much exercise you do on the plan...when I went on a vlcd I really struggled to exercise. Your determination is great!

V envious on hols too...great motivation!

Don't worry about age...I'm 40 in Nov (!!!) and I'm still losing fine (though I want to get the weight off now incase it suddenly gets more difficult!)

Deleted

Last edited:
Back