Returning (again!)

Sookie - I am so with you on the wine - I am currently drinking a (synned) glass :)

Thanks Jess - I really hope the 3lb is still there tomorrow :-/ I have been so good this week! Hope you are having a good evening and the motivation hasn't deserted you on a Friday evening!!

Welcome honey bee - the more the merrier :)

Well 2lb off for me.. I'm away for a week on Tuesday, but going to try as hard as possible to be a good girl ;-)
Have a fab weekend everyone.. Ooo it's Saturday WINE time :) xx

Well done Sookie :) same for me so happy with that! Enjoy your weekend - and the wine!

Here to subscribe x

How is everyone doing this weekend?! I went to a wedding reception last night - which ordinarily would have been disastrous - but I drove so avoided alcohol :) I still have a headache this morning though, which feels slightly unfair!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend xx

How is everyone doing this weekend?! I went to a wedding reception last night - which ordinarily would have been disastrous - but I drove so avoided alcohol :) I still have a headache this morning though, which feels slightly unfair!!! Hope everyone else is having a good weekend xx

I went to a party last night, also didn't drink and woke up feeling hungover - was thinking the same thinks so unfair!!

I went to a party last night, also didn't drink and woke up feeling hungover - was thinking the same thinks so unfair!!

I know!! My husband (who did drink) feels fine!! As long as I get a loss next week it will be worth it :-/

How is everyone doing this weekend?! I went to a wedding reception last night - which ordinarily would have been disastrous - but I drove so avoided alcohol :) I still have a headache this morning though, which feels slightly unfair!!! Hope everyone else is having a good weekend xx

You both did well not to drink, its always so difficult when everyone else is drinking!

I've had a really good weekend, craving some chocolate sooo bad though! I find sticking to it at the weekend requires so much more willpower.

I''ve got the slimming world BBQ pulled pork in the slow cooker and its smells really good so i'm looking forward to trying that this evening! x

You both did well not to drink, its always so difficult when everyone else is drinking! I've had a really good weekend, craving some chocolate sooo bad though! I find sticking to it at the weekend requires so much more willpower. I''ve got the slimming world BBQ pulled pork in the slow cooker and its smells really good so i'm looking forward to trying that this evening! x

Would love the pulled pork recipe.. Well today is Sunday and for some reason the wine is still here.. X

Here is the pulled pork recipe Sookie :)

ingredients

1.5-2kg pork shoulder, all fat removed
5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp mustard powder
500g passata
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
3 tbsp sweetener
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, mix passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning. Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
Meanwhile, trim and remove all visible fat from the pork and sear all sides in a hot frying pan. Transfer to a slow cooker coat with the sauce and cook for 8-12 hours on MEDIUM.
Remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board. Allow the meat to cool for approximately 15 minutes, then shred into bite-sized pieces using two forks.

sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning. Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
Meanwhile, trim and remove all visible fat from the pork and sear all sides in a hot frying pan. Transfer to a slow cooker coat with the sauce and cook for 8-12 hours on MEDIUM.
Remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board. Allow the meat to cool for approximately 15 minutes, then shred into bite-sized pieces using two forks.

That recipe sounds amazing! I will be trying that one. I have just bought a slow cooker and I wish I had got one earlier!!

Sookie - I still have wine in the fridge (that never happens at a weekend!) - go us!!!!!

Here is the pulled pork recipe Sookie :) ingredients 1.5-2kg pork shoulder, all fat removed 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp mustard powder 500g passata 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar 2 cloves of garlic, crushed 3 tbsp sweetener Salt and freshly ground black pepper In a small bowl, mix passata, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning. Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Meanwhile, trim and remove all visible fat from the pork and sear all sides in a hot frying pan. Transfer to a slow cooker coat with the sauce and cook for 8-12 hours on MEDIUM. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board. Allow the meat to cool for approximately 15 minutes, then shred into bite-sized pieces using two forks. sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweetener and seasoning. Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Meanwhile, trim and remove all visible fat from the pork and sear all sides in a hot frying pan. Transfer to a slow cooker coat with the sauce and cook for 8-12 hours on MEDIUM. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board. Allow the meat to cool for approximately 15 minutes, then shred into bite-sized pieces using two forks.

Thanks very much. Shall be given this a go xx

Well my wine has all gone.

Stuck in today waiting for a parcel, fingers crossed it gets here before 4.30 as I've got the dreaded dentist.. Only a check up but I HATE the dentist..

Hope everyone had a great weekend x

ugh - I hate the dentist! a necessary evil though - horrible time of day to have to go though :-(

everyone getting on ok today? I caved at lunchtime and had a pasta salad (that had loads of mayo in it!) I shouldn't let myself get so hungry before picking up lunch. Will definitely be making lunch tonight for tomorrow!

Love that pulled pork!!

congratulations to all on their good weight losses this week. I am a bit gutted as stayed the same.

Back