Returning (again!)

congratulations to all on their good weight losses this week. I am a bit gutted as stayed the same.

:-( do you follow plan 100% this week or do you know why it might have happened? It's really frustrating when you get on the scales and nothing!! New week this week, so you can start again!

How is everyone getting on this week? I have eaten like a pig today and now feel really rotten :-( bread does really not agree with me. I honestly don't know why I do it, I didn't enjoy eating it that much, now I feel fat and bloated and annoyed with myself - grrrr!

A kick up the bum needed today!!!!

How is everyone getting on this week? I have eaten like a pig today and now feel really rotten :-( bread does really not agree with me. I honestly don't know why I do it, I didn't enjoy eating it that much, now I feel fat and bloated and annoyed with myself - grrrr! A kick up the bum needed today!!!!

Just start afresh tomorrow and forget about today, you still have a while before your weight in. Better to forget a bad day and move on otherwise the bad day turns into weeks!

Do you try and prepare your meals beforehand? i find that helps me massively otherwise like you i snack on bread.... Warburton's laden with butter is my downfall!

I've managed to not fall off the wagon because i don't want to be disappointed at my first weigh in but i'm so tired and miserable and all I want to do is comfort eat :( X

Greetings from sunny Spain.. No rain yippee...
Going to try my hardest to kinda stay on track but won't be easy.. Been shopping so fridge full of healthy stuff and not so healthy stuff like a bottle of cava and beers.. ;-).
Have a great week everyone. XX

How is everyone getting on this week? I have eaten like a pig today and now feel really rotten :-( bread does really not agree with me. I honestly don't know why I do it, I didn't enjoy eating it that much, now I feel fat and bloated and annoyed with myself - grrrr! A kick up the bum needed today!!!!

I'm not going to kick you lol..

Draw a line under it and start again xx

Thank you both :)

I have just been to the supermarket with renewed motivation and stocked up on lots of healthy snacks and ingredients for meals - hopefully this will help!

I think half of it is because at the beginning it also feels such hard work as you are changing all your habits but you don't feel or look any different (even if you are losing!) it always takes me until I have lost at least a stone and people start noticing that I really believe it's working.

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine Sookie and hang in there Jess - we will get there!!! And it will start to feel easier soon - fingers crossed!

Hope you're having a great holiday Sookie.

I weighed in today and have lost 2lbs so i'm please with that. It's given me the bit of motivation that I needed. How have you all been doing today? x

Hi everyone... Well I had all good intentions today.. Dinner cooking on the slow cooker, but now cava opened, crisps eaten.. And we are off out for a sneaky drink in a bit.. X

Hope you're having a great holiday Sookie. I weighed in today and have lost 2lbs so i'm please with that. It's given me the bit of motivation that I needed. How have you all been doing today? x

Well done on your loss... Just don't send it my way ha ha ha ;-) xx

Hope you're having a great holiday Sookie. I weighed in today and have lost 2lbs so i'm please with that. It's given me the bit of motivation that I needed. How have you all been doing today? x

Well done on your loss :)

Not doing too bad today. My husband has gone out now though so I am a bit bored and I can hear the nibbles calling me - I am going to resist!!!

Hi everyone... Well I had all good intentions today.. Dinner cooking on the slow cooker, but now cava opened, crisps eaten.. And we are off out for a sneaky drink in a bit.. X

Not jealous - much :)

Hope you are enjoying yourself!

Lost another 1.5 lb today!! Woohoo! It's coming off slowly but surely.

How's everyone else getting on?

Well done on your loss again :)

I'm getting on ok, went out for an indian last night but i'm doing ok today. Have a meal out next Friday too so I must try and be good all week! x

Good luck ladies - loving the sound of all the motivation!!

You can get syn free dressings for salad - think most of the fat free ones are. Or extra light mayo is very low and you could mix it with fromage frais to make it go further?

Italian and french ones are i was told by my consultant last thursday xx obviously those will be the fat free ones xx all the others even those fat free are apparently syned :/

Well done on your loss again :) I'm getting on ok, went out for an indian last night but i'm doing ok today. Have a meal out next Friday too so I must try and be good all week! x

Thank you :) I was very chuffed with that, I had a couple of moments this week!!

I'm firmly of the opinion that any 'diet' has to fit into your normal life otherwise you won't stick to it. That's why I always come back to slimming world - you can eat out and still lose weight. I'm sure you'll be fine, and damage limitation the rest of the week will work! I expect you end up making better choices than you would have before even if they are not strictly slimming world friendly, which is a huge positive xx

Thank you :) I was very chuffed with that, I had a couple of moments this week!!

I'm firmly of the opinion that any 'diet' has to fit into your normal life otherwise you won't stick to it. That's why I always come back to slimming world - you can eat out and still lose weight. I'm sure you'll be fine, and damage limitation the rest of the week will work! I expect you end up making better choices than you would have before even if they are not strictly slimming world friendly, which is a huge positive xx

I agree SW can be incorporated into everyday life as they is no particular foods u have to buy xx it takes u back to basics :)

Everyone is very quiet on here this week - how are we getting on?

I had a relatively good day yesterday (apart from a ginormous iced biscuit - why oh why do people insist on bringing calorific temptation into work!!)

I'm exhausted today as I have been up with my little boy since 5am who has obviously decided that sleep is for wimps!! So this does not bode well for me and my eating today :-(

Everyone is very quiet on here this week - how are we getting on? I had a relatively good day yesterday (apart from a ginormous iced biscuit - why oh why do people insist on bringing calorific temptation into work!!) I'm exhausted today as I have been up with my little boy since 5am who has obviously decided that sleep is for wimps!! So this does not bode well for me and my eating today :-(

I am here to sympathise think this cold weather disrupts their sleeping, my baby woke up for her 3.30 feed and hasn't really got back to sleep and then my little boy got up just as she was drifting off. I definitely have more cravings when sleep is bad - going to indulge in the free carbs early on to try and combat it - good look today ?

Everyone is very quiet on here this week - how are we getting on?

I had a relatively good day yesterday (apart from a ginormous iced biscuit - why oh why do people insist on bringing calorific temptation into work!!)

I'm exhausted today as I have been up with my little boy since 5am who has obviously decided that sleep is for wimps!! So this does not bode well for me and my eating today :-(

Im not doing too bad but felt really bloated since yesterday :( did eat something i didnt really enjoy and since that ive felt a bit dodgy lol xx bloody cold as well which doesnt help when ure tryin go get out of bed lol

Back