Returning (again!)

I am here to sympathise think this cold weather disrupts their sleeping, my baby woke up for her 3.30 feed and hasn't really got back to sleep and then my little boy got up just as she was drifting off. I definitely have more cravings when sleep is bad - going to indulge in the free carbs early on to try and combat it - good look today ?

Completely - cheeky monkey's! my son is with my mum today while I am at work and the really annoying thing is that he will probably be sleeping about now and so will be wide awake by the time I get home - whilst I am just having to power through, don't ya just love 'em!!!! :family2:

For me its sugar cravings, I guess its the energy my body thinks it needs - and I have much less will power to resist - not that I have that much to start with!! Coffee is helping today though - I hope you are managing to have a restful day and are steering clear of the sugary treats!!

Im not doing too bad but felt really bloated since yesterday :( did eat something i didnt really enjoy and since that ive felt a bit dodgy lol xx bloody cold as well which doesnt help when ure tryin go get out of bed lol

Oh no :-( even worse when you don't even enjoy it. it is bloomin cold at the moment, another thing that makes me want to eat! I am currently enjoying a nice hot mug shot - syn free and warming :)

Oh no :-( even worse when you don't even enjoy it. it is bloomin cold at the moment, another thing that makes me want to eat! I am currently enjoying a nice hot mug shot - syn free and warming :)

Ive been sipping tea and coffee all day lol xx got pork steaks for tea with veg, apple mash & thick gravy hehe Definite winter warmer food :)

Sounds like a lovely tea :)

Yea become a favourite these last few weeks xx be glad when 9pm comes and i can have a long soak in bath, i feel all achey :(

Completely - cheeky monkey's! my son is with my mum today while I am at work and the really annoying thing is that he will probably be sleeping about now and so will be wide awake by the time I get home - whilst I am just having to power through, don't ya just love 'em!!!! :family2: For me its sugar cravings, I guess its the energy my body thinks it needs - and I have much less will power to resist - not that I have that much to start with!! Coffee is helping today though - I hope you are managing to have a restful day and are steering clear of the sugary treats!!
I think it is worse when you are at work I definitely eat more and crave sweet stuff. I am on maternity leave at the moment so making the most of it. Ate a lot of cheese today but otherwise wasn't to bad - hope your day was good in the end. My lo won't settle so is going to be a late one I think x

I think it is worse when you are at work I definitely eat more and crave sweet stuff. I am on maternity leave at the moment so making the most of it. Ate a lot of cheese today but otherwise wasn't to bad - hope your day was good in the end. My lo won't settle so is going to be a late one I think x

I hope you managed to get some sleep in the end! My LO actually had a good nights sleep last night, and I feel so much better today and it is much easier to make good choices. I might even make it to the gym later today.........

I hope you managed to get some sleep in the end! My LO actually had a good nights sleep last night, and I feel so much better today and it is much easier to make good choices. I might even make it to the gym later today.........

Just after I posted I got her to sleep and she slept all night for the first time, so also much better today :)

Morning all!! I can't believe it is only Thursday - really being one of those weeks! I am really unsure how I am doing this week :S I am sticking to plan (mainly - a couple of squares of chocolate may have passed my lips yesterday evening!) but on the whole it has been good but I just don't feel like I am losing any weight. It is star week so maybe that isn't helping?

I think I am perhaps just in a bit of a grumpy mood today - I tried on some outfits for our christmas party in a couple of weeks and I felt fat in all of them. The only dress that fits is one I don't like and one that I had actually only kept previously as it was a reminder of how much weight I had lost!!! I refuse to buy anything else as I don't want to be this size anymore :-( hopefully my weigh in on Saturday will cheer me up!!

Sorry for the miserable post this morning, just wanted to get it off my chest!!

Morning all!! I can't believe it is only Thursday - really being one of those weeks! I am really unsure how I am doing this week :S I am sticking to plan (mainly - a couple of squares of chocolate may have passed my lips yesterday evening!) but on the whole it has been good but I just don't feel like I am losing any weight. It is star week so maybe that isn't helping?

I think I am perhaps just in a bit of a grumpy mood today - I tried on some outfits for our christmas party in a couple of weeks and I felt fat in all of them. The only dress that fits is one I don't like and one that I had actually only kept previously as it was a reminder of how much weight I had lost!!! I refuse to buy anything else as I don't want to be this size anymore :-( hopefully my weigh in on Saturday will cheer me up!!

Sorry for the miserable post this morning, just wanted to get it off my chest!!

Don't worry about your post, we all feel miserable at some point and I feel a lot better when I have spoke on here about it, a little rant does you the world of good xxx

I'm back... And didn't I know it when stepping off the airplane... Will have a good read through the posts later xx

I'm back... And didn't I know it when stepping off the airplane... Will have a good read through the posts later xx

Welcome back hope you had a great time xx

I'm sticking to it as its now December and I feel
Like I've been flapping around and now another year has nearly gone. So this girl is going for it. Happy December everyone x

Back