Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Eek exciting with tenerife!!!! :D

Eek exciting with tenerife!!!! :D

I know I cant wait! :character00255: :character00180:

At least it's given me something to look forward to and a hurry to get over this bug!
xxx

Morning my lovelies - FRIDAY!!! :clap: first week of 2015 nearly done!

Well I can honestly say i'm feeling loads better, Pain is almost gone in my left hand side and I slept better than I have the past 2 nights!

Todays eats are a bit wayward but hopefully not too bad

B - 35g Bran flakes and skimmed milk
s - Carrot and celery sticks with avocado
L - probably a jacket potato - if the weather is anything to go by I'll be staying in!
S - Apple
T - Grill up, bacon, x1 farm shop pork, bacon and leek sausage, poached egg or 2, chopped toms and maybe a small wholemeal breadcake to mop up the juices!

Hope my gorgeous giels have a lovely day
xxxx

Hey love,

Glad you're feeling better! Food's sounding yummy for today! Is a breadcake a bread roll/bap? I love all the regional expressions for things like that!

xx

Hey lovely, it's a breadcake up these parts but my gran who lives in West Yorkshire used to call them baps!

It's a bit like fish cakes and scallops, tea cakes and currant tea cakes!

Xx

Update on lunch- I've had a jacket spud and a spoonful of 'homemade' chicken curry. A friend who works in the canteen here worked out that it would only come in at about 3 syns. The chef is really good at not using loads of bad stuff so he packed it out with loads of veg and chicken. It was yummy!

Sounds like a fab food day honey and glad you're feeling better. What she did you book your holl off? xxxx.

Yes honey, she agreed I could have the 11 days off so as soon as I saw it, I phoned Ian and said 'Book it NOW!!!' So he did!!

Just been on supermarket shop and have bought:-
Apples, pears, passion fruit, muller yogs to do overnight oats, more fruit will come from farm shop on Sunday. Rocket, Fresh peppers and bottled red peppers, bacon, carrots, avocado. Going to market tomorrow to get a fresh cooked ham hock (mega nice and a good price for £2.50)

Have checked out my books and have decided on next weeks breakfasts, snacks and lunches.

Question though- does anyone know/ or can find out- how many syns the weetabix oaty bars are?

Everyone had a good day??

I've got a feeling you can have some of the oaty bats as a hex b?! But I don't have access to the online info so might be wrong?!

Food sound yum! So fresh and healthy! Where are you from?! Lots of farm goodies in there! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've got a feeling you can have some of the oaty bats as a hex b?! But I don't have access to the online info so might be wrong?! Food sound yum! So fresh and healthy! Where are you from?! Lots of farm goodies in there! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aaw thanks ging, we live in Sheffield and the in-Laws live in Pontefract (near Leeds) there is a really good farm shop near their house called Farmer Copleys. It's fab, they grow and sell all the produce, the cafe is great too. I'll try and post some pics (when I figure out how to do it!!)
Xx

Morning all- oh what a lovely day! We've just had a hail storm here in Sheffield!!
We might pop into town today - well that's only if it stops hailing!!
Eats today might go a bit haywire but here goes
B- left over grilled bacon on x2 small white slice of bread.
L- unsure yet
D- M&S 2for10 is on so we've said well get some thing from there - no wine though still on antibiotics but something nice for pudding will make up for it I'm sure!!

Hope all my lovelies have a fab weekend
Xxxx

Well town was very quiet but very very windy! We meant the inlaws for a cuppa and some lunch but coz I wasn't massively hungry, Ian and I shared a toasted brown bread chicken, bacon and salad club sandwich which I had with a diet coke.
For tea we've had braised beef steak with onion and potato in beef stock, carrots, green beans, tender stem broccoli and butternut squash - divine!!
For pudding we've been a bit naughty and got a small toffee and honeycomb tray bake cheesecake type thing from M&S! Oops! Well it is Saturday and I've been poorly all week!!
Hope me peeps have had a lovely day xxx

Morning lovelies, well first week weigh in and the scales said......13.11 1/4!!! Eeeek! Today's plan was meant to be an early but I didn't wake up till 10 so have only just got dressed!! So the new plan is to have some lunch at home then go to B&Q to look at paint for the spare room and then go over to inlaws for dinner! So far today I've had B- pear and weetabix oaty bar L-, ham and rocket sandwich but it will be on white bread as that's all we've got in, packet of walkers baked salt and vinegar crisps and a latte! D- not sure as it will be at the inlaws and there will be pudding!! Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Last edited:
Lunch made for tomorrow- wholewheat pasta with ham, broccoli, carrot and rocket, was going to put some peppers in but can't fit them in my box now! Might have to split if into two boxes and add some peppers!
B- will be either porridge or cereal with pear and apple for snacks if not eaten with breakfast! T is going to be what we call a 'bang of mashings' which means eating all the odd bits in the freezer with probably oven chips and beans or salad!

Last edited:
Well it's Monday again- boo hoo and I'm meant to be working while 6pm- double boo hoo!

It's another windy and rain soaked one in Sheffield today so won't be going out at lunchtime!

After getting on the scales and revealing my first week loss I'm more determined than before to get it off!

Today's meals so far have been B- porridge with skimmed milk and x1 green tea.
Lunch is currently sat in the fridge and my apple and pear are waiting for my 11 o clock break!

Hope my lovelies have a super day xxxx

What did you lose darling? Good to see you sticking with it over the weekend xxxx

What did you lose darling? Good to see you sticking with it over the weekend xxxx

4lbs this week so am expecting to not lose again this week but we'll see, I was surprised when I got off and worked it out! :bliss: I think just limiting any nasties and trying to eat more fruit and drink more green tea and water has done some good.
xxx

Update on today

Well my lunch didnt look lovely, but it tasted better than it looked,

so up to now
B - porridge with skimmed milk and canderel
S - Pear and x1 Weetabix oaty bar
L - W/W pasta, broccoli, rocket, red pepper, ham, carrot,
S - M&S Chocolate and popcorn bar, sliced BBQ chicken fillet and x1 muller Orange with dark choc sprinkles
T - whatever we can find in the freezer to be used up, might add a poached egg or 2 and some beans.

Back