Ria-Lou's round 2 - Determind to get the weight off this year!

Well done on the loss! That's fantastic! I lost 4lbs too! Here's to another good one next week! Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Aaw thanks gorgeous! Here's to another one this week too lovely! Xxx

Well we've finished off the oven chips, x1 chicken burger and x1 beef pasty so at least that's 3 things out of the freezer .... Oh and the last bit of that horrible toffee and honeycomb cheesecake from Saturday!!!!!
Oh well been good all day and at least now it's gone so I don't have to look at if every time I open the fridge!

Morning all, Tuesday yippee!
Well I've had my overnight oats this morning at 7.15 and am only just feeling the need for a top up! I used raspberries and muller raspberry and cranberry and oh my goodness it was ammmmazing!

Today nibbles so far will be:-
B- overnight Oats as above
S- pear and apple
L- Ryvita, M&S light soft cheese (HEA) and sliced bbq chicken
S- mango
T- chicken stir fry with peppers, mushrooms and noodles.

Here's to a good day xxxx

Been on a lunch trip to Tesco to stock up on things.

Twinnings tea bags are on 2 for £2, so I've got Apple and Pear green tea and Orange Crush
Some Quorn picnic eggs - £1.70
Pink and White -50p
Strawberry and banana and custard Muller

I feel so good already this week and although I've had a few naughty bits mainly at home, I'm better coz I'm being good at work and snacks, and they are now almost gone so we can re-stock the freezer this week with lots of fresh meat and fish etc. I feel better too for not having as much tea/coffee and milk. I'm going to try the Apple and Pear green tea, coz I've only really been drinking the light and delicate ones as I dont normally like Green tea. I'm hoping they will be as easy to get on with.

You superstar with the loss. Just think if you stick to it 100% what you could achieve!

Love the sound of orange crush tea! xxxx

You superstar with the loss. Just think if you stick to it 100% what you could achieve!

Love the sound of orange crush tea! xxxx

Thanks babes, I'm in the positive zone this week.
The orange crush is super nice and refreshing. The apple and pear green tea is nice too.
xx

WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeee!

Today we woke up to a light dusting of snow but it's nice and sunny albeit a bit cold now!

Eats today are:-
B - Strawberry overnight oats (HEB)
S - x1 Quorn egg - had a morning meeting so didn't have breakfast till gone 10
L - Mexican spiced chicken salad - rocket, carrots, peppers, sugar snap peas and avocado with x3 babybell light (HEA)
S - x1 Weetbix oatey bar
T - again will be something from the freezer so maybe fish fingers, a few oven chips and mushy peas.

Have only had x1 coffee and x1 green tea so far today so will make sure I have enough this afternoon.
xxx

I've posted you some Apple and Pear Green tea bags and some orange Crush ones Jessie baby!

update on today :- I went out with Ian at lunchtime and as we hadnt seen each other for much this week and as we wont be going on Saturday, we went to Costa - so I had a bit of indulgement - x1 medium gingerbread latte and x1 piece of raspbery and almond traybake :sign0007:
Oh well it's Wednesday after all isnt it!

I then only had my salad for lunch as was too full to eat the chicken. Since then I've had my weetabix bar, x1 pink and white marshmellow wafer and x3 Quorn mini eggs.

Here to sub, I have just started SW last week, i had my first WI last night and lost 6.5 lbs and am ready for the next week =)

We love the overnight oats and someone in group recommended adding two eggs and a tsp of sweetener to them then frying in small circles to make sweet pancake type things that are free! We are going to be trying these with fruit at the weekend i think he he x

Here to sub, I have just started SW last week, i had my first WI last night and lost 6.5 lbs and am ready for the next week =)

We love the overnight oats and someone in group recommended adding two eggs and a tsp of sweetener to them then frying in small circles to make sweet pancake type things that are free! We are going to be trying these with fruit at the weekend i think he he x

hello, well done on the loss :happy096:

Yeah I've tried the magic pancakes and they are lovely too, I normally do them with natural yogurt and then have banana or berries with them.
xx

Well today is a MANIAC busy day! So here's a quick update!

We've got x2 conferences on and about 700 people 'milling' about the building :giveup:

Today is a bit of a throw together day but is not going too bad.

B - 35g bran flakes, skimmed milk
S - Hi-fi rocky road - as I dont go to group but a lovely friend of mine does so I asked her to get me some. x2 Quorn eggs
L - Jacket potato and cottage cheese - not low fat unfortuatly but it was only a small pot
S - apple and a few left over raspberries
T - Spaghetti Bolognese - NO garlic bread!

Hope my lovelies are having a FAB thursday - FRIDAY TOMORROW :party0011:xxxx

Happy Friday lovely! How many cals/syns are the Quorn eggs? Quite fancy trying those. xx

Happy Friday to Sarah, erm I think they are 3 syns each but that was the last time I went to group, I'm sure someone how can access syns online might know for defiantly.
Xxx

FRIDAY yipppeeee!

Well last night went a bit AWOL as Ian decided we needed x2 raspberry cream puffs for after tea!!! Oh well I doubt I'll have a loss this week but we'll see what Sunday weigh in brings!

Foods today are so far:-
B- 35g oats so simple porridge
S- double choc hifi bar
L- left over pasta bolognese
S- banana and toffee muller
T- Chinese with mum and dad, might have either chicken chow mein shared with the mother an boiled rice or duck with ginger and spring onion.

Tomorrow's plans are going into town with mother to get my outstanding birthday and Xmas presents while Ian is at football, then it'll be a tea in me thinks but not sure what- obviously this will all depend on the weather!

Hope my lovely girlies have a fab Friday!
Xxxx

Saturday- went into town with the mother and it was a lovely sunny but cold morning, am currently sat on the sofa watching PS I Love you on DVD whilst also watching it sleet outside!

Eats today have been a bit all over the place.
B- 35g bran flakes and banana
S- treated to a latte and x2 slices of toasted fruit loaf
L- again treated to a BLT on malted bread and a bag of crisps
S- so far have been naughty and had a hifi rocky road, a few left over malteasers and x4 milk tray chocs!!
T- when Ian gets back from football we are having meat and potato pies, veg and gravy

I'm not stressing over loosing anything this week as I don't want to lose it too fast and we've still got 22 weeks to go before the holiday. I'm still feeling better and mum and j are going back to the the gym next week for a review of our plan.

Hope all my girlies are having a lovely weekend
Xxxx

Monday morning already my lovelies :coffee:

I cant believe it's nearly the end of Jan already! I'm ok with the fact that i maintained last week, but now really need to kick on and shift some timber. Am going to phone and get mum and I booked in for a gym review so that i can change the stuff I'm doing and focus more on the tum,bum, thighs and hips!

Mondays eats so far are...

B- Overnight oats - Banana and bloobs with Muller vanilla with choc sprinkles
S - Double choc hi-fi bar
L - TBC - I just couldn't decide what to have for lunch last night, so I've chucked a mugshot in my bag but the cold might make me have a jacket potato or something!
S - Apple, x2 kiwi
T - Sweet and sour chicken and rice.

Hope Monday is a good day for you all my beauts.
xxxxxxxxx

Back